Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

Even if genes were responsible, one can, presumably, control his actions.

I kinda doubt it's genetic. If it were, the gene would pretty quickly die
out inasmuch as homosexuals don't reproduce. My view is that folks
gravitate to homosexuality for one of two reasons:

a) There's more sex possible, and/or
b) It's too much trouble to deal with the opposite sex.

OR, possibly, the women in their lives are of the Babushka tribe mentioned
in the starting article ............

I've said that a man going gay (I'm male and can only speak for myself) is
not so much the man meeting the right male, but meeting the right female.
Fatal attraction, some ex-wives, etc.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mo Gasser" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have
done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..." (Lev 20:13).

I'm not much of a bible scholar but I hope there are no restrictions on
lesbian sex.
Watchin it kind of gets my Evinrude crankin...if ya know what I mean.

**********

What about dogs? I have two female that I KNOW are lesbians. They've done
everything sexually except create puppies. They're from the pound, I guess
the human equivalent to being in prison.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

https://groups.google.com/group/alt....944eb416?hl=en

Usenet is forever

--
PV

.

"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote in message

And you advocate the killing of gays

Is that in line with the views of the LDS?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message .. .

What about dogs? I have two female that I KNOW are lesbians. They've done
everything sexually except create puppies. They're from the pound, I guess
the human equivalent to being in prison.

Steve

Does one of them wear a 18v cordless DeWalt strap-on dildo?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2011 6:44 PM, Country wrote:
On Nov 9, 2:41 pm, wrote:
wrote:

Sexuality is genetic.
It is determined before birth.
You don't choose your sexuality any more than you choose your eye or
hair color. You are what you are and you ain't goona change it.

Obviously false.

Even if genes were responsible, one can, presumably, control his actions.

I kinda doubt it's genetic. If it were, the gene would pretty quickly die
out inasmuch as homosexuals don't reproduce. My view is that folks gravitate
to homosexuality for one of two reasons:

a) There's more sex possible, and/or
b) It's too much trouble to deal with the opposite sex.

So if you like the color blue much better than any other color, then
it's a decision you've made and not something deep inside you that
makes you think that Blue is more pleasing to look at.

I think people who decide they like the color blue best are weird and
should be forced to be like the rest of us. For sure, they will go to
hell.

-C-

Top posters on this group are "different by choice", therefor they must
all go to hell, or be killed, or both.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:53:51 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Mo Gasser" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
om...

b) It's too much trouble to deal with the opposite sex.

ROFLMAO!

There is something to be said for asexuality and celibacy, too..............

But that leads to diddling little boys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Not so. Ruth (of "For wherever you go, I will go;... Your people shall be

my
people, and your God, my God." was not only a convert, but the
great-grandmother of Jesus).

More recent examples include Marilyn Monroe, Sammy Davis, Jr., Tom Allen,
Polly Bergen, Connie Chung, and Elizabeth Taylor.

Sammy was the great-grandmother of Jesus? Whoeth Kneweth? Connie, too?
What a world.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 17:20:34 -0500, "Mo Gasser" wrote:

wrote in message ...
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 05:36:17 -0500, "Mo Gasser" wrote:

"Uno" wrote in message ...
On 11/8/2011 11:05 PM, PV wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

And you advocate the killing of gays

Is that in line with the views of the LDS?

yes it is, pv, it is the shame that they wear like the curse of cain.

what makes it such a curse for them is that they will never re-examine
the crucible in which this "doctrine" originates or thrives in, so
lacking are they in courage.
--

Sexuality is genetic.
It is determined before birth.
You don't choose your sexuality any more than you choose your eye or hair color.
You are what you are and you ain't goona change it.

Obviously false.

Could you change your sexuality?

Certainly. Just do it.

....but that wasn't the point. The entire post was bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gay Mormons - should you hate them?

The Devil Makes People Homosexual, Says US Catholic Church

One of the top leaders employed by the Catholic Church in America€‰€”€‰
formally The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and
headed by Archbishop Timothy Dolan €“ says that €śthe Devil€ť is
responsible for making people homosexual, and that homosexuality is a
€śnatural disaster.€ť Daniel Avila, a policy advisor, lobbyist and
spokesperson for the USCCB writes that homosexuality is not genetic, and
therefore, it is literally the work of the devil.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...11/11/01/29515

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:54:11 -0500, God wrote:

The Devil Makes People Homosexual, Says US Catholic Church

WTF do I care what the Catholic Church says?

snipped irrelevant bull****
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hey, how'd you notice that my nym is also Leviticus? Did you
check the IP adress of Leviticus? Clever dude!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that
I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two
of them have
done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..." (Lev
20:13).

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, Mo lived down the block from me. We used to play in
the red sea bottom.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message
On Nov 9, 2:45 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that
I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever
writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the
two of them have
done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..."
(Lev 20:13).

Was that Stormin? He must be really old.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

I await the storms of protest, and calls for you go to go
into sensetivity training.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Miklos" wrote in message

I think people who decide they like the color blue best
are weird and
should be forced to be like the rest of us. For sure, they
will go to
hell.

-C-

Top posters on this group are "different by choice",
therefor they must
all go to hell, or be killed, or both.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. I do remember reading that the Catholics have had some
trouble.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
b) It's too much trouble to deal with the opposite sex.

ROFLMAO!

There is something to be said for asexuality and celibacy,
too..............

But that leads to diddling little boys.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Is God the official diety of Catholics?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

wrote:

The Devil Makes People Homosexual, Says US Catholic
Church

WTF do I care what the Catholic Church says?

snipped irrelevant bull****

Catholic is the official religion of God

Do I have to repeat my question, or can you figure it out
all by yourself?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:54:11 -0500, wrote:

The Devil Makes People Homosexual, Says US Catholic Church

WTF do I care what the Catholic Church says?

snipped irrelevant bull****

Gay Mormon - The Truth About Mormons and the Gay Marriage Battle

http://gaymormon.net/

Equally interesting:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home2/5...uples.html.csp

There MUST be a reason............

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 22:35:39 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Is God the official diety of Catholics?

You don't know Jack!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 10, 2:22*am, Jack Hammer wrote:
On 11/9/2011 9:06 PM, wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:54:11 -0500, *wrote:

The Devil Makes People Homosexual, Says US Catholic Church

WTF do I care what the Catholic Church says?

snipped irrelevant bull****

Catholic is the official religion of God

Is the satan a catholic??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKg4H...eature=related
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 9, 10:36*am, "Mo Gasser" wrote:
"Uno" wrote in ...
On 11/8/2011 11:05 PM, PV wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

And you advocate the killing of gays

Is that in line with the views of the LDS?

yes it is, pv, it is the shame that they wear like the curse of cain.

what makes it such a curse for them is that they will never re-examine
the crucible in which this "doctrine" originates or thrives in, so
lacking are they in courage.
--

Sexuality is genetic.
It is determined before birth.
You don't choose your sexuality any more than you choose your eye or hair color.
You are what you are and you ain't goona change it.

Do you mean sex or sexuality?
Sexuality is in part at least aquired. You don't hearof any redneck
gays for example.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 9, 2:29*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I think hatred has been since the early days. It would not
surprise me to find out that Adam and Eve's son Cain was the
first member of Occupy Wall Street. Protesting religious
greed, and the unfairness of it all. Abel, his brother, the
hard worker. Came in to set up his fruit smoothie stand.
Serve the needs of the protestors, and make a few clams.
Abel gave out free smoothies the first day, he had peach,
bannana, mango, and other flavors. But, not apple. The
second day, Abel realized he'd have to start charging clams
for his fruit smoothies. Cain was enraged, he felt entitled
to free smoothies. And so Cain burned the smoothie cart with
fire from Heaven, and slew Abel by beating him over the head
with a rock.

I havn't found this information in the scripture, but it
seems possible.

Thanks for helping keep the internet civil.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

Yes and I make sure they know I appreciate them and I always
do extra
clean up and make sure they don't have to clean up any mess
I should
make.

The prepping forum I frequent has a large religious faction
and when
the few that hate Mormons start mouthing off most of us let
'em know
we don't like their attitude.

-C-

So you make things up to prove your case?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/8/2011 11:05 PM, PV wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

And you advocate the killing of gays

Is that in line with the views of the LDS?

yes it is, pv, it is the shame that they wear like the curse of cain..

what makes it such a curse for them is that they will never re-examine
the crucible in which this "doctrine" originates or thrives in, so
lacking are they in courage.
--

Sexuality is genetic.
It is determined before birth.
You don't choose your sexuality any more than you choose your eye or hair color.
You are what you are and you ain't goona change it.

Obviously false.

Could you change your sexuality?

I don't think you could do it at will-- but I just saw this article
today.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-turns-rugby-...

I should mention that the Sun (UK) is not renouned for journalistic
accuracy.
OK for retards to read in fact.
However this would indicate the being gay is an illness.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message ...
On Nov 9, 11:19 pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
I don't think you could do it at will-- but I just saw this article
today.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-turns-rugby-...

I should mention that the Sun (UK) is not renouned for journalistic
accuracy.
OK for retards to read in fact.
However this would indicate the being gay is an illness.

Brown eyes are the most common on this planet.
Using that logic then I guess having blue eyes is an illness as well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I wrote several paragraphs about unsafe behaviour, and
sexually transmitted disease. I think it's fairly well known
that AIDS is a major cause of death for homosexuals. So, I'm
writing about homos / queers/ faggots (choose your term)
killing each other by AIDS. And, you some how think that I'm
promoting violence? You must really be desperate to make me
look bad. Is that the best you can do? And, is that a good
use of your time? Why don't you go volunteer at a homeless
shelter, or get outdoors and get some fresh air?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that
I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

https://groups.google.com/group/alt....944eb416?hl=en

Usenet is forever

--
PV

.

"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote in message

And you advocate the killing of gays

Is that in line with the views of the LDS?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/8/2011 3:25 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Contrast the Shema:
"Hear O Israel, the Lord is God, the Lord is One."

with the Apostles Creed:
"I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, And in
Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord..."

"Belief" does not appear in the former but is essential in the latter.

It is so implied that it should not need to be said that someone
reciting the "Shema" in the privacy of their own home, in synagogue, or
at grave-site during a Jewish burial ceremony believes in what they are
saying. It very much is a belief, even if the text they are saying does
not incorporate the word "believe".

As to your basic question, there is no "proper" way to be a Jew.

I agree with that, but many members of the more liberal branches of the
other great world religions would say the same thing when challenged by
more orthodox members of that same religion that the liberal individuals
are not proper ..... (choose your religion here to end this sentence).

It's a matter of personal taste. A "good Christian" is much like "good barbecue".
Both should be hyphenated in that there's no such thing as a "bad" one. In
Judaism, one can be a "good Jew" and also an atheist.

Weird, eh?

Again, that's the opinion of many people of the more liberal Jewish
branches. However, I cannot square that circle. No one has ever
adequately explained to me how a person who professes that there is no
God (the atheist) can be a good member of a religion (Judaism) that
proclaims that "The Lord Our God, the Lord is One" and professes belief
in the 10 Commandments, the first 4 of which explicitly refer to "The
Lord" or "Thy God".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/8/2011 4:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's a terrifying thought. God wants abortions, people on
welfare, fatherless families, case workers, lies, deception,
high taxes, and grand parents eating dog food?

Terrifying to you that that the Christian and Jewish (I don't know
enough to speak about the other religion's "God") God wants love for all
His creation, compassion, charity, love thy neighbor, etc. etc., just as
liberals do?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Can't say as I've ever met Jack. What's he like?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

Is God the official diety of Catholics?

You don't know Jack!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:46:01 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Can't say as I've ever met Jack. What's he like?

Read for yourself (five posts up).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2011 2:45 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have
done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..." (Lev 20:13).

http://www.cs.utsa.edu/~wagner/church/gay/stoning.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter wrote:
[...]

Oh, no. Ask ANY Jew about the status of ANY OTHER Jew and you'll get the
answer, "Well, he's a Jew." Even Baruch Spinoza, who was (sort of)
excommunicated from the community, was not, nor could he be, stripped of his
Jewishness. The Supreme Court of Israel once decided that a Catholic priest
was Jewish and entitled to Israeli citizenship! Karl Marx, Albert Einstein,
and Sigmund Freud were all, at the same time, nominal athiests and Jews.

However, I cannot square that circle. No one has ever
adequately explained to me how a person who professes that there is no
God (the atheist) can be a good member of a religion (Judaism) that
proclaims that "The Lord Our God, the Lord is One" and professes
belief in the 10 Commandments, the first 4 of which explicitly refer
to "The Lord" or "Thy God".

You're assuming Judaism is a religion. It is, but it's more. It's a race, a
nationality, a homeland, and a way of life. It's really better to call
Judaism a "tribe," with all the cohesiveness and diversity that implies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 10, 10:29*am, "Mo Gasser" wrote:
"harry" wrote in ...

On Nov 9, 11:19 pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

I don't think you could do it at will-- but I just saw this article
today.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-turns-rugby-...

I should mention that the Sun (UK) is not renouned for journalistic
accuracy.
OK for retards to read in fact.
However this would indicate the being gay is an illness.

Brown eyes are the most common on this planet.
Using that logic then I guess having blue eyes is an illness as well.

A knock on the head doesn't change the colour of your eyes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 10, 2:27*pm, Peter wrote:
On 11/8/2011 4:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: That's a terrifying thought. God wants abortions, people on
welfare, fatherless families, case workers, lies, deception,
high taxes, and grand parents eating dog food?

Terrifying to you that that the Christian and Jewish (I don't know
enough to speak about the other religion's "God") God wants love for all
His creation, compassion, charity, love thy neighbor, etc. etc., just as
liberals do?

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:20:48 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Nov 10, 2:27*pm, Peter wrote:
On 11/8/2011 4:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: That's a terrifying thought. God wants abortions, people on
welfare, fatherless families, case workers, lies, deception,
high taxes, and grand parents eating dog food?

Terrifying to you that that the Christian and Jewish (I don't know
enough to speak about the other religion's "God") God wants love for all
His creation, compassion, charity, love thy neighbor, etc. etc., just as
liberals do?

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

There is no demand that one love a perp.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:33:57 -0600, "
wrote:

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

The bumper sticker answer:

God, Guts and Guns made America Free
All three will keep it free

There is no demand that one love a perp.

Yep. Some places you can kill 'em dead as dead.

In the UK, they hug them to death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

"harry" wrote in message

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

Oh do explain to us what "American gun culture" is
Let's have a good laugh for a change

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2011 11:56 AM, HeyBub wrote:

You're assuming Judaism is a religion. It is, but it's more. It's a race, a
nationality, a homeland, and a way of life. It's really better to call
Judaism a "tribe," with all the cohesiveness and diversity that implies.

I'll agree that it's a way of life, but many Jews I know are not
Zionists and feel only a humanist but not a religious connection to the
"homeland". It is a nationality only if you are a Zionist. As far as
I'm concerned, considering all Jews as belonging to the same nation has
not been valid since the destruction of the second temple.

From my perspective, Jews can only belong to the same race one denies
the validity of conversion and insists upon direct lineage without
intermarriage as a criterion for true racial identity. If so, you would
be in good company among members of the most orthodox branches, and the
Nazis (remember "racial purity"?) and their acolytes. You might have
your own personal definition of "race", but the way it is commonly used,
most people, myself included, would be hard put to define Asian,
African, Caucasian and other people from virtually every place on the
globe as all belonging to the same race just because they all
self-define as Jews.

As we both would agree, get 10 Jews in a room discussing an issue and
you'll hear 15 opinions.