Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

I wrote several paragraphs about unsafe behaviour, and
sexually transmitted disease. I think it's fairly well known
that AIDS is a major cause of death for homosexuals. So, I'm
writing about homos / queers/ faggots (choose your term)
killing each other by AIDS. And, you some how think that I'm
promoting violence? You must really be desperate to make me
look bad. Is that the best you can do? And, is that a good
use of your time? Why don't you go volunteer at a homeless
shelter, or get outdoors and get some fresh air?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that
I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

https://groups.google.com/group/alt....944eb416?hl=en

Usenet is forever

--
PV

.

"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote in message

And you advocate the killing of gays

Is that in line with the views of the LDS?