Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:03:28 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

We're scheduled to get an influx of Iraqi and Afghani
refugees that will just make it harder to sort out the terrorists.

ISTR the A.F. had AfRaq training pilots walk off bases here, in
Texas?. I never found out, but about twelve of them.

The influx started ten years ago and before.

I recall the incident, but not the outcome. The influx almost always starts
when we create supply lines into whatever theater of operation we're in.
Even stray dogs from Iraq found their way to the US.

While it seems deplorable to some (mostly the people they worked for), the
State Department has greatly slowed the number of refugees it's willing to
sponsor from AfRaq. While it does seem cold to leave the people that helped
us behind, that may be preferable in the long run to looking for them once
they get here and disappear.

Unfortunately more than a few such helpers joined our side to spy on us for
any number of host countries. Lots of our "friends" in the world are very
interested in how we fight so they can develop countermeasures. I'll bet
even the Brits have secret plans for carrying out military operations
against the US as I am sure we do for them.

Pakistan allegedly provided Chinese agents with a close-up look at our
downed chopper after the OBL raid although it was seriously damaged by our
troops to minimize what they could learn. Still, it would have been better
not to have left it there.

--
Bobby G.