Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

Sorry, Oren. I'll do better.

So, maybe Whacko Jacko bought Mac a .22 RF revolver, for his
10th birthday? Nothing gives kids a rush like a gun for the
birthday. Got Mac a box of bullets, and said "blow me!" and
then the doctor gets blamed when Whacko ends up shot, dead.
Next thing you know, I'm investigative news reporter.

Young: So, Mr. Culkin, is it true that Mr. Jackson bought
you a revolver for your tenth birthday?
Culkin: Yeah. Well, uh, like, you know. I was, uh, scared of
the burglars, and Uncle Michael bought me a revolver, so I
could shoot it in the air, and, like, scare away the
burglars.
Young: Did you shoot anything other than burglars?
Culkin: I wanted to shoot Foster, when he wet the bed and
that was all gross.
Young: So tell me about shooting burglars?
Culkin: Uh, well, after I put down all them thumb tacks, I
really didn't have to. The burglar said some bad words, and
then he saw I was a kid. He started saying "Shoot! I mean,
dammit and shoot!" so I got the revolver out of my pocket
and put it between his eyes. He couldn't see too well,
account of the saran wrap I stapled to the door frame, and
put lots of glue on it.
Young: Did you really shoot the burglar?
Culkin: Well, not really. My dad only bought me blanks. But
I really skeart him bad. He screamed like this:
http://textbookstop.files.wordpress....w=598&amph=448
Young: And how did Jacko die?
Culkin: He kept scratching an itch inside his underwear. He
was acting all funny and wierd. Finally he like, uh, yelled
he can't get to sleep and blow me. I got the gun and it was
just like the movie we watched, I blew him away like the
movie.
Young: So, it wasn't the doctor, after all?
Culkin: Uh, you know, I guess the doc did give him a shot or
two, also. But I blew him just like he wanted, right?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:10:04 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Well, heck. How better to attract white boys like Macaulay
Culkin? Money, alcohol, and look like a white teenage girl.

Penn State?

The subject is our gun culture. Stay with it man..