Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

Ah, what goes around, comes around. I was just reading a
facebook post, by an 18 year old honor student (yes, he is
proudly holding the paper). I had just complimented him on
doing a good job.

Tyler: "yeah your telling me!!! only took like 18 years!
thank you."
37 minutes ago

I didn't remind him that the first letter of a sentence is
capitalized. The contraction of "you are telling me" is
"you're". First letter of Only is capitalized. And T for
Thank you.

Hell, if that's an honor student, I'd hate to meet the
knuckle dragging average high screwel graduate. Our nation
is doomed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
On 11/16/2011 10:14 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wait till some rather attractive female homo
sapiens walks by, you can retro evolve back
to homo erectus.

That's "devolve" back to Homo erectus. ^_^

TDD