Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Privately Operated Prisons

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 19:19:38 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:54:54 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:36:53 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]
...the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

For those of you slow of wit, I have posted the original FISA...

I case you haven't been keeping track of the news living out there in
the desert, FISA is pretty much a non issue as far as the administration
is concerned.

Until recently, they have been free to bug as they saw fit and, at the
suggestion by (the Democratic) congress that they simply comply with
FISA and get the requisite warrants, Bush had a hissy fit.

And bull **** makes the grass grow green. You leftist weenies just
spout the standard line without being bothered by the facts.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...jY0MWI=#mo re

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-d...022802022.html

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS07/803060367

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/31287

"Media" doesn't make "fact"... particularly the cretins you tend to
cite.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

Media as opposed to what? Voices in your head?

Unless you follow Bush and all the actors around in person, guess what.
You get your information from "media" just like everyone else. It might
be a broadcast from a crackpot living in a mobile home in the middle of
the desert in Arizona, but its still "media".

--
Paul Hovnanian
"Yee-Ha!" is not an adequate foreign policy.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[snip]
...the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

For those of you slow of wit, I have posted the original FISA...

I case you haven't been keeping track of the news living out there in
the desert, FISA is pretty much a non issue as far as the
administration is concerned.

Until recently, they have been free to bug as they saw fit and, at the
suggestion by (the Democratic) congress that they simply comply with
FISA and get the requisite warrants, Bush had a hissy fit.

Because they aren't domestic calls, and in many cases both parties are
outside the country and the calls are routed through our network, so FISA
isn't supposed to apply, and was never meant to apply to such cases by the
pre-packet-network lawmakers who wrote it.

You don't need a warrant to physically search somebody physically crossing
the border. It's stupid to think a phone call is entitled to more rights
than a physical person.

And warrants usually take longer to get than the duration of a phone call,
BTW.

We already saw the results of the legalistic methods of the Clinton
administration. Bush's opposition pretends we don't have experience with
that approach. It's really dishonest how they avoid acknowledging that,
instead of at least making a futile effort to argue that it was a success.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:08:12 -0500, default
wrote:

Rather longish PBS series as a matter of fact.

Aha! A "truly factual source" ;-)

You won't find out
about it in your Watchtower pamphlets though . . .

You are so remarkably ignorant you must live in a closed cave... what
have I said on these newsgroups about Watchtower types?

You've become tiresome. Plonk.

It's amazing how other-worldly their facts are. The other day I saw a Law
and Order rerun which was at least the third episode I've seen in which the
criminals are neo-Nazis in New York City. Oh yeah, they're so common around
here.

At least you don't live in the middle of a herd of such people. They talk
to each other with the weakest imaginable arguments and say, "good point!",
because they never really consider, or in most cases even expose themselves
to, other ideas. It's like that Bill Moyers PBS show, "World of Ideas",
where he never interviewed anybody he disagrees with, but to them that's the
whole world of ideas. They are more closed-minded than the Evangelists
'default' has "heard so much about".

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message

BTW: "Civil Disobedience" which does property damage or personal harm
is a crime. I put that right up there with insurrection... hang 'em
high ;-)

Of course it's a crime, but even if there is no property damage. Blocking
the street is a crime. Anyone who commits civil disobedience has to accept
the punishment for whatever they did, because if their cause is important
enough to break the law then it's important enough to suffer for. Accepting
the punishment is supposed to be part of that process, and it was always
considered so by people who committed civil disobedience (until the great
dumbing down that followed the 60's generation's rise to authority).
Otherwise they would undermine the rule of law in general.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 22:14:59 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 19:19:38 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

[snip]
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...jY0MWI=#mo re

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-d...022802022.html

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS07/803060367

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/31287

"Media" doesn't make "fact"... particularly the cretins you tend to
cite.

Media as opposed to what? Voices in your head?

Unless you follow Bush and all the actors around in person, guess what.
You get your information from "media" just like everyone else. It might
be a broadcast from a crackpot living in a mobile home in the middle of
the desert in Arizona, but its still "media".

For some reason the media I listen to are rated, in a _national_ poll,
as "most trusted".

Yours are at the bottom of the list.

I posted a link to a BBC article to that effect some time ago. Surf
for it.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:06:03 -0500, default
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 09:44:20 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 16:31:53 GMT, JosephKK
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:50:40 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about. Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

In light of JT's several recent posts claiming to be quite Atheist you
sound like quite the fool.

Indeed.

Just the same JT is a NeoCon fool. And his self-righteousness comes
from quite a different belief system.

Is it "self-righteous" to want to protect the country from every
wannabe thug who sees himself as another Hitler?

This bicycle bomber has aspirations to the dictatorial powers of a
Hitler? Sounds like a big stretch to me, Mein Führer.

You expect your mouth to "protect the country?" The country is at
grave risk from someone on a bicycle with a ammo can and some black
powder?

As for any other rights, you should also correctly quote me as
declaring myself otherwise a Libertarian... do whatever you want as
long as it doesn't affect me.

You are not a Libertarian with your self righteous authoritarian "Hang
'Em High." philosophy. You don't even understand libertarian
philosophy.

BTW: "Civil Disobedience" which does property damage or personal harm
is a crime. I put that right up there with insurrection... hang 'em
high ;-)

It is a crime, we can agree there. Hanging, prison in China, and
chest beating "patriotism," are not justified. Simple police
response, arrest, trial and punishment are already provided for.

No default, the bomber is a terrorist and should be shipped to Gitmo.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

The propaganda keeps mentioning overseas phone calls and Internet
traffic, but what the administration was doing was monitoring anyone
domestic or overseas and installing telco switches, splitters and
routers to send everything to the NSA - all without a FISA court
involvement

You don't need a warrant to physically search somebody physically crossing
the border. It's stupid to think a phone call is entitled to more rights
than a physical person.

Phone calls were considered protected speech and free from government
scrutiny by Supreme Court ruling back during the dawn of the
telephone. The ruling was based on the Fourth Amendment to the
Constitution to wit: The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, PAPERS AND EFFECTS. They ruled that if papers are
covered phone calls are also covered, and that has been the law for
near 70 years.

You may also be interested to know that George Bush has put forth an
executive order giving him permission to inspect any or all mail -
something else considered sacred under the fourth amendment.

And warrants usually take longer to get than the duration of a phone call,
BTW.

A warrant may take longer than the duration of a phone call, but
presumably the alphabet agency that wants to monitor the call in the
first place, has some evidentiary reason for doing so.

Bush's plan is to gather up every domestic phone call and let
computers sift through them listening for key words, and record and
store conversations that meet certain criteria. At some future date
if you come to the attention to some police department, for instance,
they can go back to a database and retrieve a dossier on every citizen
- how complete it is will depend on something you may have written or
spoken at one time or another.

Carnivore, Total Informational Awareness, ring any bells? All
banking, telephone, credit card, fast pass toll lane stickers, etc.,
is already being recorded in some cities.

We already saw the results of the legalistic methods of the Clinton
administration. Bush's opposition pretends we don't have experience with
that approach. It's really dishonest how they avoid acknowledging that,
instead of at least making a futile effort to argue that it was a success.

Bush is an idiot and virtual dictator and Clinton was smart and an
idiot. In every case of terrorism the agencies of the government
already had warnings and ignored them. Neither party has any good
answers to any of the problems, they only want to get wealthy at the
taxpayers expense.

Do you think any of the bureaucrats are effective? Michael Chertoff
sound like he knows what he's doing to you? Have you even watched him
on CSPAN? How about the FAA? There holding hearings now - one plane
crashes and they find that two other unexplained crashes were probably
related to the one that crashed - and that the airlines were 2-5 years
behind in their inspections.

Government already has the "tools" to do what it is charged with - the
problems all stem from failures within the bureaucracies that should
be/have been carrying out the surveillance and inspections. The new
powers they demand are to switch blame from themselves and will prove
dangerous to all our freedoms as the government gets more powerful and
authoritarian.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 19:19:38 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

[snip]
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...jY0MWI=#mo re

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-d...022802022.html

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS07/803060367

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/31287

"Media" doesn't make "fact"... particularly the cretins you tend to
cite.

Media as opposed to what? Voices in your head?

Unless you follow Bush and all the actors around in person, guess what.
You get your information from "media" just like everyone else. It might
be a broadcast from a crackpot living in a mobile home in the middle of
the desert in Arizona, but its still "media".

For some reason the media I listen to are rated, in a _national_ poll,
as "most trusted".

By whom? Hopefully not the same population that belives the world is
6000 years old.

I don't rate my sources based on popularity, I do so based on their
track record (like beating the CIA to news on foreign events or being
the first to call bull**** on WMDs in Iraq).

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

flipper wrote:

[snip]

On a historical note, all the 'traditional' lands the west has come to
'accept' as Muslim were, by word of mouth persuasion, Christian and
were 'converted' to Islam by the sword. I mention it because that is
the 'model' the fundamentalists believe in and act upon.

True. On the other hand, non Muslims had a much easier time existing
under Muslim rule than non Christians had living under Christian rule.

--
Paul Hovnanian
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:33:55 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

flipper wrote:

[snip]

On a historical note, all the 'traditional' lands the west has come to
'accept' as Muslim were, by word of mouth persuasion, Christian and
were 'converted' to Islam by the sword. I mention it because that is
the 'model' the fundamentalists believe in and act upon.

True. On the other hand, non Muslims had a much easier time existing
under Muslim rule than non Christians had living under Christian rule.

Interesting idea. Please provide supporting documents for the past
1400 years.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Didn't even get to hear about it in Texas.
Obviously our "Popular media" hard at not working.

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

No good. In a Chinese prison, they'd just be employed applying lead
paint to childen's toys for export to the USA.

I understand Manamoc Island in the Pacific is in need of a few good ..
Military Recuriting Center Bombers....
Although, a few child molesters and anyone else in Prison we don't want in
society would be a nice addition.....
I'm sure the Manamoc residents would take them with open arms... rifles,
handguns, machine guns.. etc...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

flipper wrote:

[snip]

On a historical note, all the 'traditional' lands the west has come to
'accept' as Muslim were, by word of mouth persuasion, Christian and
were 'converted' to Islam by the sword. I mention it because that is
the 'model' the fundamentalists believe in and act upon.

True. On the other hand, non Muslims had a much easier time existing
under Muslim rule than non Christians had living under Christian rule.

Which explains buildings like the World Trade Center in New York verses Sand
Huts in Iraq.
Jealousy breeds contempt. The present condition of the World Trade Center
in New York is testimony to the fact.
Since non Muslims in a Muslim rule don't exist, it is easy to say non
Muslims had a much easier time existing, perticularly in that if you don't
bow to Allah, you die.
AND just how many non muslims live in the Coastal town of Babol Sar, Iran ?
Alot less than Long Beach Califonia has in Muslims living in Christian
rule - wihtout a doubt.
2000 years of Muslim rule can't even compare to 200 years of Republic Rule.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"flipper" wrote in message

?
Alot less than Long Beach Califonia has in Muslims living in Christian
rule - wihtout a doubt.
2000 years of Muslim rule can't even compare to 200 years of Republic
Rule.

Muhammad was born in 570 C.E.

Doesn't justify murdering 4 christians in Babol Sar, Iran in May of 2005 for
not bowing to Mecca.
I can list 2,039 other incidents regarding Iran and Muslim rule where
Christians were murdered from 2000 to present.
I fail to see where non-Muslims had a much easier time existing under Muslim
rule.

And I don't even need a Battery, Switch, Perf board and Light Bulb to see
that.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

america is good, but australia is even better ..... FREE MEDICAL !!!!!

YAY

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

OHHHHHH, hold them for goodness knows how many years , like david hicks ???

mmmm in any other court in the world, a person would have went to court
within 6 months.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Eeyore wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote:
Don Bowey wrote:

IMO they relinquish their citizens rights by such activity, clearly
giving
aid to our enemies.

Guilty before trial eh ?

Graham

You're a useless POS. The portion you failed to quote said something
about
a trial..... Remember now, asshole?

A Trial AFTER incarcetating them in a Gitmo type establishment is what
you said.

As I said, Guilty before trial.

'Land of the free', my arse.

Graham

The only thing you know, is asses, Donkey. We are allowed to hold
suspects while their investigated. Would you rather we give them a one
way plane ticket to England? It would be a lot cheaper for the US than
a trial, and lifetime imprisonment for terrorists.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message

I don't rate my sources based on popularity, I do so based on their
track record (like beating the CIA to news on foreign events or being
the first to call bull**** on WMDs in Iraq).

Nope, No WMDs as sold by the Russians to the Iraqi.
Don't know what you are talking about.
Never saw them. 8 tons of Russian made WMDs In Kadhimiya.
Missle heads for Scud missles of Russian made WMDs in Kadhimiya.
Nope. Not in Al Bir, Iraq either.
There are no Russian made WMDs in Iraq.
Anymore.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

William Hayes wrote:

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message

I don't rate my sources based on popularity, I do so based on their
track record (like beating the CIA to news on foreign events or being
the first to call bull**** on WMDs in Iraq).

Nope, No WMDs as sold by the Russians to the Iraqi.
Don't know what you are talking about.
Never saw them. 8 tons of Russian made WMDs In Kadhimiya.
Missle heads for Scud missles of Russian made WMDs in Kadhimiya.
Nope. Not in Al Bir, Iraq either.
There are no Russian made WMDs in Iraq.
Anymore.

All taken care of during the first gulf war or (something the uninformed
riff-raff likes to ignore) voluntarily by Sadam per UN requirements
following it.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

William Hayes wrote:

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message

I don't rate my sources based on popularity, I do so based on their
track record (like beating the CIA to news on foreign events or being
the first to call bull**** on WMDs in Iraq).

Nope, No WMDs as sold by the Russians to the Iraqi.
Don't know what you are talking about.
Never saw them. 8 tons of Russian made WMDs In Kadhimiya.
Missle heads for Scud missles of Russian made WMDs in Kadhimiya.
Nope. Not in Al Bir, Iraq either.
There are no Russian made WMDs in Iraq.
Anymore.

All taken care of during the first gulf war or (something the uninformed
riff-raff likes to ignore) voluntarily by Sadam per UN requirements
following it.

Which explains the Second Gulf War, the World Trade Center in New York, and
All that voluntarism by Sadam (now dead) who refused UN requirements to UN
inspectors.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:54:51 +1030, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

america is good, but australian...

I am 100% retarded as it relates to Usenet.
.. I am a retarded, Usenet ****head.

Thats clear enough.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:07:05 -0500, "William Hayes"
wrote:

Thats clear enough.

You do know that stalking and post edits are for two year old mentality
Usenet dopes like me, right?

Anytime, Pleasure to be of help.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

try and stop me top posting you yankee redneck half wit...

wrote:

america is good, but australian...

top-posters are 100% retarded as it relates to Usenet.

This isn't your e-mail, you retarded, top-posting Usenet ****head.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 11:59:32 +0930, mark krawczuk wrote:

hi, prove to me that the world isnt 6000 years old.

Once you assert that God is lying to us in the geologic record (and the
redshift, and radioisotope ratios, and...) you can't say that Creation
didn't happen ten seconds ago. After all, if God could fake the light
from distant galaxies, He could fake all of our memories.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

mark krawczuk wrote:
try and stop me top pos

PLONK.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

at least us aussies have FREE , YES THATS RIGHT FREE medical .
how can a highly advanced country like america have no free medical
advice.. somehow th estates have unlimited money for military , but
wont even help those in need.

the mentality of the americans is twisted , in prison and u have all the
medical care u need, live outa prison and u cant get medical help.
what sorta twisted society is that.

watch micheal moores sicko.

"Hattori Hanzo" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:01:29 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

try and stop me top posting you yankee redneck half wit...

I am quite sure that you just made it into several filter files. That
is effectively what I was talking about, idiot boy. You should be
ignored until you ****ing comply.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:23:23 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

at least us aussies have FREE , YES THATS RIGHT FREE medical .
how can a highly advanced country like america have no free medical
advice.. somehow th estates have unlimited money for military , but
wont even help those in need.

the mentality of the americans is twisted , in prison and u have all the
medical care u need, live outa prison and u cant get medical help.
what sorta twisted society is that.

watch micheal moores sicko.

.. .
wrote:

try and stop me top posting you yankee redneck half wit...

I am quite sure that you just made it into several filter files. That
is effectively what I was talking about, idiot boy. You should be
ignored until you ****ing comply.

PLONK an ignoramus and another promptly steps forward to take his
place.

But PLONK keeps working ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

so if i get this right , you would pay for medical cover , instead of
getting it for free. ?? yo the retard.

wrote:

at least us aussies have FREE , YES THATS RIGHT FREE medical .
how can a highly advanced country like america have no free medical
advice.. somehow th estates have unlimited money for military , but
wont even help those in need.

the mentality of the americans is twisted , in prison and u have all the
medical care u need, live outa prison and u cant get medical help.
what sorta twisted society is that.

watch micheal moores sicko.

You're a goddamned retard. I would take paid for medical care over
what is given in any state's prison system any day, you ****ing retarded
dope!

Michael Moore is a retarded idiot.

He is almost as bad as Rosie O'Retard!

In Usenet, however, YOU are the ****ing retard.

Get a clue, you stupid top posting, retarded ****.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

why is micheal moore a dope ? cause he exposes americas lowlife health care
system.
pity u cant answer why america has NO health care system.

you are just like a redneck zionist , cant answer the question , all u
can say is moorfes a dope.

wrote:

at least us aussies have FREE , YES THATS RIGHT FREE medical .
how can a highly advanced country like america have no free medical
advice.. somehow th estates have unlimited money for military , but
wont even help those in need.

the mentality of the americans is twisted , in prison and u have all the
medical care u need, live outa prison and u cant get medical help.
what sorta twisted society is that.

watch micheal moores sicko.

You're a goddamned retard. I would take paid for medical care over
what is given in any state's prison system any day, you ****ing retarded
dope!

Michael Moore is a retarded idiot.

He is almost as bad as Rosie O'Retard!

In Usenet, however, YOU are the ****ing retard.

Get a clue, you stupid top posting, retarded ****.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

so , how do those that have no work pay , for , medical , then ? i
thought it was a joke , when i heard that a waitertress was getting less
than 10 dollars a hour there , in australia i habe been finding
emplolyment for people for over 7 years , and i can tell u now , NO ONE
gets under 18 dollars a hour , hell even my friends 16 year old get s
19.50 a hour.

"Hattori Hanzo" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:52:26 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

why is micheal moore a dope ?

Because he is, idiot.

cause he exposes americas lowlife health care
system.

Huh? You are like Rosie O'Retard with believing everything you read on
some lame tabloidal website... Or did you watch the movie you are so on
about?

pity u cant answer why america has NO health care system.

Huh? Do you mean no socialized medical provisioning system?

No. We Americans have paid our own way for decades. We also use
insurance to cover it.

The only folks that do not have it are those that do not work, or do not
insure themselves.

you are just like a redneck zionist ,

You're an idiot, and NO, you do NOT put a space between your text and
the punctuation, you ****ing retard.

cant answer the question ,

Your post contains only one single question mark, albeit placed
incorrectly. That question I answered. So aside from being a top
posting, convention ignoring Usenet retard, you are also a damned near
100% illiterate, know nothing twit as well.

all u
can say is moorfes a dope.

I can say that you are a gang boy lingo, lame adolescent acting
retarded twit. You are about as mature as a freshly laid turd.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

at least we dont have murders every 1 sec , here in australia, like
america .

how the heck can you live like that there, ? watching ya back every
minute.
at least i can walk without a care , morning , noon , or night
.. here in australia.

"Hattori Hanzo" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:52:26 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

why is micheal moore a dope ?

Because he is, idiot.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

why is micheal moore a dope ? cause he exposes americas lowlife health care
system.
pity u cant answer why america has NO health care system.

you are just like a redneck zionist , cant answer the question , all u
can say is moorfes a dope.

Michael Moore? Who knows? I think he's right on the mark 99.99% of
the time. "Health Care" in the US is in pretty bad shape. Our
"lawmakers" are the only one's with a great pension and health care
system - even the ones that get imprisoned for their misdeeds.

Pharmaceuticals, and HMO's are firmly entrenched in lobby central.
They have more influence in our government than any other industrial
entities, save perhaps the energy lobby.

You are, however, pointing to one of our many faults and trying to
make the point that somehow this one deplorable state defines the
American people, and that is simply not true (or logical).

The people responding to you are so blind with nationalist fervor,
that they are reacting emotionally.

But don't get too complacent yourself - if there's one thing
globalization is doing is it is exporting corporate rule to the rest
of the world.

Not too long ago the Euro file sharing groups were castigating US for
allowing the media interests to run roughshod over our constitutional
protections and twisting copyright law to suit their interests - they
aren't singing that tune these days in most Euro countries.

When all is said and done, it doesn't matter where a particular cancer
starts, left unchecked it inevitably kills its host.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:55:22 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

at least we dont have murders every 1 sec , here in australia, like
america .

how the heck can you live like that there, ? watching ya back every
minute.
at least i can walk without a care , morning , noon , or night
. here in australia.

You have to consider population density too. But there are sections
of our cities that no sane person would walk in at night.

I think a lot of those sorts of problems can be directly attributed to
our immigration and drug policies. The oceans protects you there -
can't really take credit for being somehow "superior."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:56:42 -0700, Hattori Hanzo
wrote:

[snip]
You are about as mature as a freshly laid turd.

But YOU are the TURD: NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.197.139.29

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 07:52:04 -0700, Hattori Hanzo
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 07:40:54 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:56:42 -0700, Hattori Hanzo
wrote:

[snip]
You are about as mature as a freshly laid turd.

But YOU are the TURD: NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.197.139.29

...Jim Thompson

You're an idiot, Thompson.

Nope. I've got you nailed. No matter if you even change ISP's, I'll
have you nailed ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:00:19 -0700, Hattori Hanzo
wrote:

wrote:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:56:42 -0700, Hattori Hanzo
wrote:

[snip]
You are about as mature as a freshly laid turd.

But YOU are the TURD: NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.197.139.29

...Jim Thompson

You're an idiot, Thompson.

Nope. I've got you nailed. No matter if you even change ISP's, I'll
have you nailed ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Wanna bet? You're a goddamned retard, boy.

I could get an account and post here from another news service provider
(not ISP, you retarded ****), and you would have no way of knowing who
posted it. Much less if I went through another ISP. In other words, you
have no clue what you spew about... none.

Can you really be that ****ing utterly retarded?

You just displayed your total ignorance... delightful... makes my life
easier... wanna try a test ?:-)

...Jim Thompson