Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
William Hayes William Hayes is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

Didn't even get to hear about it in Texas.
Obviously our "Popular media" hard at not working.

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

No good. In a Chinese prison, they'd just be employed applying lead
paint to childen's toys for export to the USA.

I understand Manamoc Island in the Pacific is in need of a few good ..
Military Recuriting Center Bombers....
Although, a few child molesters and anyone else in Prison we don't want in
society would be a nice addition.....
I'm sure the Manamoc residents would take them with open arms... rifles,
handguns, machine guns.. etc...