Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 19:19:38 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:54:54 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:36:53 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]
...the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

For those of you slow of wit, I have posted the original FISA...

I case you haven't been keeping track of the news living out there in
the desert, FISA is pretty much a non issue as far as the administration
is concerned.

Until recently, they have been free to bug as they saw fit and, at the
suggestion by (the Democratic) congress that they simply comply with
FISA and get the requisite warrants, Bush had a hissy fit.

And bull **** makes the grass grow green. You leftist weenies just
spout the standard line without being bothered by the facts.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...jY0MWI=#mo re

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-d...022802022.html

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS07/803060367

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/31287

"Media" doesn't make "fact"... particularly the cretins you tend to
cite.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |