Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
mark krawczuk[_2_] mark krawczuk[_2_] is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

america is good, but australia is even better ..... FREE MEDICAL !!!!!

YAY

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |