Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
William Hayes William Hayes is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

"flipper" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:45:53 GMT, "William Hayes"
wrote:

On a historical note, all the 'traditional' lands the west has come to
'accept' as Muslim were, by word of mouth persuasion, Christian and
were 'converted' to Islam by the sword. I mention it because that is
the 'model' the fundamentalists believe in and act upon.

True. On the other hand, non Muslims had a much easier time existing
under Muslim rule than non Christians had living under Christian rule.

Which explains buildings like the World Trade Center in New York verses
Sand
Huts in Iraq.
Jealousy breeds contempt. The present condition of the World Trade
Center
in New York is testimony to the fact.
Since non Muslims in a Muslim rule don't exist, it is easy to say non
Muslims had a much easier time existing, perticularly in that if you don't
bow to Allah, you die.
AND just how many non muslims live in the Coastal town of Babol Sar, Iran
?
Alot less than Long Beach Califonia has in Muslims living in Christian
rule - wihtout a doubt.
2000 years of Muslim rule can't even compare to 200 years of Republic
Rule.

Muhammad was born in 570 C.E.

Doesn't justify murdering 4 christians in Babol Sar, Iran in May of 2005 for
not bowing to Mecca.
I can list 2,039 other incidents regarding Iran and Muslim rule where
Christians were murdered from 2000 to present.
I fail to see where non-Muslims had a much easier time existing under Muslim
rule.

And I don't even need a Battery, Switch, Perf board and Light Bulb to see
that.