Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
default default is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:52:26 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

why is micheal moore a dope ? cause he exposes americas lowlife health care
system.
pity u cant answer why america has NO health care system.

you are just like a redneck zionist , cant answer the question , all u
can say is moorfes a dope.

Michael Moore? Who knows? I think he's right on the mark 99.99% of
the time. "Health Care" in the US is in pretty bad shape. Our
"lawmakers" are the only one's with a great pension and health care
system - even the ones that get imprisoned for their misdeeds.

Pharmaceuticals, and HMO's are firmly entrenched in lobby central.
They have more influence in our government than any other industrial
entities, save perhaps the energy lobby.

You are, however, pointing to one of our many faults and trying to
make the point that somehow this one deplorable state defines the
American people, and that is simply not true (or logical).

The people responding to you are so blind with nationalist fervor,
that they are reacting emotionally.

But don't get too complacent yourself - if there's one thing
globalization is doing is it is exporting corporate rule to the rest
of the world.

Not too long ago the Euro file sharing groups were castigating US for
allowing the media interests to run roughshod over our constitutional
protections and twisting copyright law to suit their interests - they
aren't singing that tune these days in most Euro countries.

When all is said and done, it doesn't matter where a particular cancer
starts, left unchecked it inevitably kills its host.