Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
JosephKK[_2_] JosephKK[_2_] is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:06:03 -0500, default
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 09:44:20 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 16:31:53 GMT, JosephKK
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:50:40 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about. Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

In light of JT's several recent posts claiming to be quite Atheist you
sound like quite the fool.

Indeed.

Just the same JT is a NeoCon fool. And his self-righteousness comes
from quite a different belief system.

Is it "self-righteous" to want to protect the country from every
wannabe thug who sees himself as another Hitler?

This bicycle bomber has aspirations to the dictatorial powers of a
Hitler? Sounds like a big stretch to me, Mein Führer.

You expect your mouth to "protect the country?" The country is at
grave risk from someone on a bicycle with a ammo can and some black
powder?

As for any other rights, you should also correctly quote me as
declaring myself otherwise a Libertarian... do whatever you want as
long as it doesn't affect me.

You are not a Libertarian with your self righteous authoritarian "Hang
'Em High." philosophy. You don't even understand libertarian
philosophy.

BTW: "Civil Disobedience" which does property damage or personal harm
is a crime. I put that right up there with insurrection... hang 'em
high ;-)

It is a crime, we can agree there. Hanging, prison in China, and
chest beating "patriotism," are not justified. Simple police
response, arrest, trial and punishment are already provided for.

No default, the bomber is a terrorist and should be shipped to Gitmo.