Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
mark krawczuk[_2_] mark krawczuk[_2_] is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

OHHHHHH, hold them for goodness knows how many years , like david hicks ???

mmmm in any other court in the world, a person would have went to court
within 6 months.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Eeyore wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote:
Don Bowey wrote:

IMO they relinquish their citizens rights by such activity, clearly
giving
aid to our enemies.

Guilty before trial eh ?

Graham

You're a useless POS. The portion you failed to quote said something
about
a trial..... Remember now, asshole?

A Trial AFTER incarcetating them in a Gitmo type establishment is what
you said.

As I said, Guilty before trial.

'Land of the free', my arse.

Graham

The only thing you know, is asses, Donkey. We are allowed to hold
suspects while their investigated. Would you rather we give them a one
way plane ticket to England? It would be a lot cheaper for the US than
a trial, and lifetime imprisonment for terrorists.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida