Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Privately Operated Prisons

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

Prison is too good for them. Send them to Iraq to see first hand.
Or even worse, send them to live with Sloman. The continuous drone of
his babbling mind would make them commit suicide.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Michael A. Terrell" schreef in bericht
Jim Thompson wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

Prison is too good for them. Send them to Iraq to see first hand.
Or even worse, send them to live with Sloman. The continuous drone of
his babbling mind would make them commit suicide.

Doubt it. These guys tend to talk (and to bomb) but never listen. Besides,
we have too many madmen running around here already. Don't need more from
your side of the pond.

petrus bitbyter
Rotterdam

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On 3/6/08 3:30 PM, in article
, "petrus bitbyter"

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

People who do such dastardly deeds are at war with the country and, if
caught, should be sent to GBay to be tried by a military court. IMO they
relinquish their citizens rights by such activity, clearly giving aid to our
enemies.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

petrus bitbyter wrote:

Doubt it. These guys tend to talk (and to bomb) but never listen. Besides,
we have too many madmen running around here already. Don't need more from
your side of the pond.

But it's ok to import them from Australia?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Don Bowey wrote:

IMO they relinquish their citizens rights by such activity, clearly giving aid
to our
enemies.

Guilty before trial eh ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

No good. In a Chinese prison, they'd just be employed applying lead
paint to childen's toys for export to the USA.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Eeyore" wrote:
Don Bowey wrote:

IMO they relinquish their citizens rights by such activity, clearly giving
aid to our enemies.

Guilty before trial eh ?

Graham

You're a useless POS. The portion you failed to quote said something about
a trial..... Remember now, asshole?

A Trial AFTER incarcetating them in a Gitmo type establishment is what you said.

As I said, Guilty before trial.

'Land of the free', my arse.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

petrus bitbyter wrote:

Doubt it. These guys tend to talk (and to bomb) but never listen.
Besides,
we have too many madmen running around here already. Don't need more from
your side of the pond.

But it's ok to import them from Australia?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Off course not. We have enough of them already, haven't we

petrus bitbyter

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

petrus bitbyter wrote:

Doubt it. These guys tend to talk (and to bomb) but never listen.
Besides,
we have too many madmen running around here already. Don't need more from
your side of the pond.

But it's ok to import them from Australia?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Off course not. We have enough of them already, haven't we

petrus bitbyter

Then send them back.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote:
Don Bowey wrote:

IMO they relinquish their citizens rights by such activity, clearly giving
aid to our enemies.

Guilty before trial eh ?

Graham

You're a useless POS. The portion you failed to quote said something about
a trial..... Remember now, asshole?

A Trial AFTER incarcetating them in a Gitmo type establishment is what you said.

As I said, Guilty before trial.

'Land of the free', my arse.

Graham

The only thing you know, is asses, Donkey. We are allowed to hold
suspects while their investigated. Would you rather we give them a one
way plane ticket to England? It would be a lot cheaper for the US than
a trial, and lifetime imprisonment for terrorists.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 08:01:21 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

...Jim Thompson

If their experience is that America is a great place to live, they
wouldn't need to be "taught a lesson."

This isn't some great jihadist conspiracy (although the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

I have no doubt that the over-reaction of the executive will create
more domestic problems than they solve. In fact, the administration
may have to over-react just to show the public that their war on
terror isn't just to gain control of oil fields in Iraq.

The city police will certainly react and fast. This is the most
surveiled spot on the face of the planet . . . if they don't catch him
they will look like idiots. There must be a hundred cameras on Times
Square and many more on any bicycle route to it.

Some comments from the residents of New York City:
http://gothamist.com/2008/03/06/times_square_ex.php

couldn't he have aimed it at TGI Fridays or that mall and done as us a
favor? to bad carson daly's not there anymore..

If an ubiquitous police and military presence around the city can't
defend a military recruiting center in the middle of Times Square in
NYC at its emptiest hour, isn't the conceit of sealing ourselves off
from terrorism an absolute joke?

not a big deal....there is an explosion in Baghdad every few hours,
every day

well, when you're recruiting for an endless offensive war, some people
tend to not like you. what do they really expect?

Are these comments serious? It was an explosion, not a peaceful
protest with signs.

whatever, **** them, they spend their days signing people up to kill
and die. i'm supposed to give a **** about their broken window. go
anonymous guy in the hoodie on a bicycle!

I always suspect the CIA first in these cases. I mean, who's really
going to profit from this incident?

Bloomberg, use your Orwellian cameras!

With MTV Studios right across the street. What a waste of good
explosives.

Maybe the bicycle was a ruse to make it seem like some eco peace love
hairgreasin' peacenik.

I think it was the act of a developer that wants to clear the tiny
spot for a mini-condo. Or another Starbucks.

I love the fact that anything that can be seen as an act of protest
toward the military and/or war is construed as an "attack on the
troops."

hey are not defending me, they are defending US economic interests
while fostering bad will around the world and putting me as an
american citizen in greater danger. at least no one was injured in
this explosion. can't say that about any military incursion ever.
while i don't condone violence that takes a life, i'm fully ok with
demonstrative acts of destruction such as this.

This is a helluva way to ask for more bike lanes. Brothers, stick to
petitions.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

default wrote:

[snip]

This isn't some great jihadist conspiracy (although the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

[snip]

If an ubiquitous police and military presence around the city can't
defend a military recruiting center in the middle of Times Square in
NYC at its emptiest hour, isn't the conceit of sealing ourselves off
from terrorism an absolute joke?

I think that was exactly what the bombers intended. Too small a device
to do serious damage and it was deployed early in the morning.

Interesting note: There was a report on the morning news to the effect
that messages delivered to several legislators with a photo of the NYC
recruiting station and the text, "We did it" was dismissed by law
enforcement.

Its strange that they would dismiss such evidence so quickly. Unless
they have some preferred 'suspects' that they would like to target and
chasing the real perpetrators would undermine the effort.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

...Jim Thompson

If their experience is that America is a great place to live, they
wouldn't need to be "taught a lesson."

This isn't some great jihadist conspiracy (although the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights).

Your ignorance is profound beyond my ability to comprehend. Please
recite the exact contents of the wiretap bill or shut the **** up.

This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

Just a little bit of civil disobedience? Shoot the ****ers in the
head.

You are next ;-)

[snip]

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

...Jim Thompson

If their experience is that America is a great place to live, they
wouldn't need to be "taught a lesson."

This isn't some great jihadist conspiracy (although the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights).

Your ignorance is profound beyond my ability to comprehend. Please
recite the exact contents of the wiretap bill or shut the **** up.

Let me condense it for you, since I'm pretty sure the authors of the
various wiretap bills couldn't recite them.

"The government administration Has been doing (will do) whatever it
damn well pleases and justify it under the "fight against terrorism."

This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

Just a little bit of civil disobedience? Shoot the ****ers in the
head.

Wait a bit, these things tend to escalate. You don't want to go
playing your trump card right off.

Start too soon with too much, and people may catch on to the power
grab. The idea is to make the marks think that they thought of it
first.

You are next ;-)

You are already there.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:36:53 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]
...the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

For those of you slow of wit, I have posted the original FISA...

www.analog-innovations.com/FISA-50C36.pdf

and the recent amendments submitted by Senator Rockefeller (D-WV)...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/FI...ents-S2248.pdf

You will note that the amendments were submitted by a Democrat, and
passed overwhelmingly by the Senate.

The House is simply playing games... but what do you expect, Pelosi is
one of the most ignorant persons on the planet.

Without the cooperation (read immunity) of the wire carriers, there
can be NO wiretapping of any sort.

If that backfires on you leftist weenies on both coasts, tough titty,
don't come crying to me.

I vote that NO Federal monies be spent on infrastructure replacement
if taken out by terrorists... your state must bear the cost since you
invited it by your actions.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[snip]
...the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

For those of you slow of wit, I have posted the original FISA...

I case you haven't been keeping track of the news living out there in
the desert, FISA is pretty much a non issue as far as the administration
is concerned.

Until recently, they have been free to bug as they saw fit and, at the
suggestion by (the Democratic) congress that they simply comply with
FISA and get the requisite warrants, Bush had a hissy fit.

And bull **** makes the grass grow green. You leftist weenies just
spout the standard line without being bothered by the facts.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[snip]
...the administration
will spin it that way in order to justify taking away the bill of
rights). This is hardly more than civil disobedience with a little
bit of property damage.

For those of you slow of wit, I have posted the original FISA...

I case you haven't been keeping track of the news living out there in
the desert, FISA is pretty much a non issue as far as the administration
is concerned.

Until recently, they have been free to bug as they saw fit and, at the
suggestion by (the Democratic) congress that they simply comply with
FISA and get the requisite warrants, Bush had a hissy fit.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Happily doing the work of 3 Men ... Moe, Larry & Curly

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

You? Who the hell are you that ANYONE would come crying?

I vote that NO Federal monies be spent on infrastructure replacement
if taken out by terrorists... your state must bear the cost since you
invited it by your actions.

...Jim Thompson

You should STFU. Where do you get off chastising people in this newsgroup
based of your view on politics?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Don Bowey wrote:

But donkey doesn't have enough brains to be turned into a Phil.

This is 'Phil'. This is 'Phil' after a lobotomy. Are there any
questions? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 18:13:01 -0800, Don Bowey
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about. Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:50:40 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about.

Except that you leftist weenies can't even read. You spout about
"something you heard" instead of actually knowing reality.

*** How many times have I posted here that I'm an ATHEIST? ***

Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

It may get down to a civil war between those of us who want to
preserve our country and those who want to "kiss and make up" with
every thug walking the planet. I will be happy to test your tolerance
of lead poisoning.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Privately Operated Prisons are common now-a-days.

Maybe a good economical choice would be to locate them in China?

As first prisoners might I suggest the Great American Yellowbellies
who bombed the "military recruiting station" in Times Square this
morning?

Maybe it would teach them a lesson in why America is a great place to
live.

...Jim Thompson

If their experience is that America is a great place to live, they
wouldn't need to be "taught a lesson."

Actually it is not so much that America is not a great place to live,
as it is their unrealistic expectations. So many of them expect to be
able to get the same kind of good jobs that so many hard working
members of society have achieved with doing any of the hard work that
resulted in those good jobs without applying them selves in any way. I
know from cruel experience, my daughter an many of her schoolmates are
that way, in spite of being the best counterexample i could give her.
She was 12 by the time i graduated college and knew it. I made no
secret about the doors that it opened for me.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 18:13:01 -0800, Don Bowey
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

In light of JT's several recent posts claiming to be quite Atheist you
sound like quite the fool.
Just the same JT is a NeoCon fool. And his self-righteousness comes
from quite a different belief system.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 16:31:53 GMT, JosephKK
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:50:40 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about. Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

In light of JT's several recent posts claiming to be quite Atheist you
sound like quite the fool.

Indeed.

Just the same JT is a NeoCon fool. And his self-righteousness comes
from quite a different belief system.

Is it "self-righteous" to want to protect the country from every
wannabe thug who sees himself as another Hitler?

As for any other rights, you should also correctly quote me as
declaring myself otherwise a Libertarian... do whatever you want as
long as it doesn't affect me.

BTW: "Civil Disobedience" which does property damage or personal harm
is a crime. I put that right up there with insurrection... hang 'em
high ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:34:24 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about.

Except that you leftist weenies can't even read. You spout about
"something you heard" instead of actually knowing reality.

*** How many times have I posted here that I'm an ATHEIST? ***

Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

It may get down to a civil war between those of us who want to
preserve our country and those who want to "kiss and make up" with
every thug walking the planet. I will be happy to test your tolerance
of lead poisoning.

You give atheists a bad name. Let the so-called "Christian"
reichtards make asses out of themselves, don't besmirch the atheists
with your anti-American propaganda.

I want to preserve the country as much as you (say) do. Unfortunately
people have forgotten what it is we value, and are more concerned with
their security survival and comfort. You seem to fit squarely in
their company.

George Idiot Bush with puppet masters Cheney, Rove and Kissinger et al
have done far more to hurt the country than any trade center bomber.
The so called war on terror is just an excuse and has been since
before the smoke settled.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

See, yet more "something you heard"... what crap!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:50:40 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about. Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

In light of JT's several recent posts claiming to be quite Atheist you
sound like quite the fool.

Indeed.

Just the same JT is a NeoCon fool. And his self-righteousness comes
from quite a different belief system.

Is it "self-righteous" to want to protect the country from every
wannabe thug who sees himself as another Hitler?

This bicycle bomber has aspirations to the dictatorial powers of a
Hitler? Sounds like a big stretch to me, Mein Führer.

You expect your mouth to "protect the country?" The country is at
grave risk from someone on a bicycle with a ammo can and some black
powder?

As for any other rights, you should also correctly quote me as
declaring myself otherwise a Libertarian... do whatever you want as
long as it doesn't affect me.

You are not a Libertarian with your self righteous authoritarian "Hang
'Em High." philosophy. You don't even understand libertarian
philosophy.

BTW: "Civil Disobedience" which does property damage or personal harm
is a crime. I put that right up there with insurrection... hang 'em
high ;-)

It is a crime, we can agree there. Hanging, prison in China, and
chest beating "patriotism," are not justified. Simple police
response, arrest, trial and punishment are already provided for.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

Rather longish PBS series as a matter of fact. You won't find out
about it in your Watchtower pamphlets though . . .

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:50:40 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about. Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

In light of JT's several recent posts claiming to be quite Atheist you
sound like quite the fool.

Indeed.

Just the same JT is a NeoCon fool. And his self-righteousness comes
from quite a different belief system.

Is it "self-righteous" to want to protect the country from every
wannabe thug who sees himself as another Hitler?

This bicycle bomber has aspirations to the dictatorial powers of a
Hitler? Sounds like a big stretch to me, Mein Führer.

"Mein Führer" my ass. Are the suicide bombers in Baghdad thinking of
anything besides following Islam?

You expect your mouth to "protect the country?" The country is at
grave risk from someone on a bicycle with a ammo can and some black
powder?

You are a pluperfect mental midget.

As for any other rights, you should also correctly quote me as
declaring myself otherwise a Libertarian... do whatever you want as
long as it doesn't affect me.

You are not a Libertarian with your self righteous authoritarian "Hang
'Em High." philosophy. You don't even understand libertarian
philosophy.

You certainly don't. Libertarian _does_not_mean_ laissez faire.

BTW: "Civil Disobedience" which does property damage or personal harm
is a crime. I put that right up there with insurrection... hang 'em
high ;-)

It is a crime, we can agree there. Hanging, prison in China, and
chest beating "patriotism," are not justified. Simple police
response, arrest, trial and punishment are already provided for.

Uhhhh? You really do need to read the Constitution and some case law
before you shoot off your pig-headed leftist-weenie mouth.

The principle reason this country is in the condition it's in is due
to pansy-based non-punishment.

"Quoting" Shrillary, "It takes a village to raise an idiot"... what
village are you from ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:07:30 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

George Idiot Bush with puppet masters Cheney, Rove and Kissinger et al
have done far more to hurt the country than any trade center bomber.
The so called war on terror is just an excuse and has been since
before the smoke settled.

See, yet more "something you heard"... what crap!

Rather longish PBS series as a matter of fact.

Aha! A "truly factual source" ;-)

You won't find out
about it in your Watchtower pamphlets though . . .

You are so remarkably ignorant you must live in a closed cave... what
have I said on these newsgroups about Watchtower types?

You've become tiresome. Plonk.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

It's quite clear we have permitted the Presidents to TAKE too much power.
Shame on us and the Senate and House of Representatives.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 08:50:40 -0500, default
wrote:

[snip]

Mr Thompson seems to be one of those Evangelical Christians we hear so
much about. Only the truly self-righteous are able to sit in judgment
of others and mete out punishment without so much as learning all (any
of) the facts.

In light of JT's several recent posts claiming to be quite Atheist you
sound like quite the fool.

Indeed.

Just the same JT is a NeoCon fool. And his self-righteousness comes
from quite a different belief system.

Is it "self-righteous" to want to protect the country from every
wannabe thug who sees himself as another Hitler?

This bicycle bomber has aspirations to the dictatorial powers of a
Hitler? Sounds like a big stretch to me, Mein Führer.

The bicycle bomber" stands for much more. Your minimizing what he did I
believe, a bit foolish.

You expect your mouth to "protect the country?" The country is at
grave risk from someone on a bicycle with a ammo can and some black
powder?

As for any other rights, you should also correctly quote me as
declaring myself otherwise a Libertarian... do whatever you want as
long as it doesn't affect me.

You are not a Libertarian with your self righteous authoritarian "Hang
'Em High." philosophy. You don't even understand libertarian
philosophy.

BTW: "Civil Disobedience" which does property damage or personal harm
is a crime. I put that right up there with insurrection... hang 'em
high ;-)

It is a crime, we can agree there. Hanging, prison in China, and
chest beating "patriotism," are not justified. Simple police
response, arrest, trial and punishment are already provided for.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:18:41 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

"Mein Führer" my ass. Are the suicide bombers in Baghdad thinking of
anything besides following Islam?

Is the person responsible even a Muslim?

Does he have anything to do with Baghdad? We do know he's not a
suicide bomber. We do know he broke a window. We do know he didn't
go out of his way to hurt anyone.

You are perfect Watchtower material, are you sure you don't already
belong?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Except that you leftist weenies can't even read. You spout about
"something you heard" instead of actually knowing reality.

They are afraid of reality. It keeps biting them in the ass.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...jY0MWI=#mo re

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-d...022802022.html

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS07/803060367

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/31287

--
Paul Hovnanian
Q: Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?