Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
mark krawczuk[_2_] mark krawczuk[_2_] is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

at least us aussies have FREE , YES THATS RIGHT FREE medical .
how can a highly advanced country like america have no free medical
advice.. somehow th estates have unlimited money for military , but
wont even help those in need.

the mentality of the americans is twisted , in prison and u have all the
medical care u need, live outa prison and u cant get medical help.
what sorta twisted society is that.

watch micheal moores sicko.

"Hattori Hanzo" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:01:29 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

try and stop me top posting you yankee redneck half wit...

I am quite sure that you just made it into several filter files. That
is effectively what I was talking about, idiot boy. You should be
ignored until you ****ing comply.