Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Tom Del Rosso[_2_] Tom Del Rosso[_2_] is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:08:12 -0500, default
wrote:

Rather longish PBS series as a matter of fact.

Aha! A "truly factual source" ;-)

You won't find out
about it in your Watchtower pamphlets though . . .

You are so remarkably ignorant you must live in a closed cave... what
have I said on these newsgroups about Watchtower types?

You've become tiresome. Plonk.

It's amazing how other-worldly their facts are. The other day I saw a Law
and Order rerun which was at least the third episode I've seen in which the
criminals are neo-Nazis in New York City. Oh yeah, they're so common around
here.

At least you don't live in the middle of a herd of such people. They talk
to each other with the weakest imaginable arguments and say, "good point!",
because they never really consider, or in most cases even expose themselves
to, other ideas. It's like that Bill Moyers PBS show, "World of Ideas",
where he never interviewed anybody he disagrees with, but to them that's the
whole world of ideas. They are more closed-minded than the Evangelists
'default' has "heard so much about".

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.