Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
mark krawczuk[_2_] mark krawczuk[_2_] is offline

Default Privately Operated Prisons

so , how do those that have no work pay , for , medical , then ? i
thought it was a joke , when i heard that a waitertress was getting less
than 10 dollars a hour there , in australia i habe been finding
emplolyment for people for over 7 years , and i can tell u now , NO ONE
gets under 18 dollars a hour , hell even my friends 16 year old get s
19.50 a hour.

"Hattori Hanzo" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:52:26 +0930, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

why is micheal moore a dope ?

Because he is, idiot.

cause he exposes americas lowlife health care
system.

Huh? You are like Rosie O'Retard with believing everything you read on
some lame tabloidal website... Or did you watch the movie you are so on
about?

pity u cant answer why america has NO health care system.

Huh? Do you mean no socialized medical provisioning system?

No. We Americans have paid our own way for decades. We also use
insurance to cover it.

The only folks that do not have it are those that do not work, or do not
insure themselves.

you are just like a redneck zionist ,

You're an idiot, and NO, you do NOT put a space between your text and
the punctuation, you ****ing retard.

cant answer the question ,

Your post contains only one single question mark, albeit placed
incorrectly. That question I answered. So aside from being a top
posting, convention ignoring Usenet retard, you are also a damned near
100% illiterate, know nothing twit as well.

all u
can say is moorfes a dope.

I can say that you are a gang boy lingo, lame adolescent acting
retarded twit. You are about as mature as a freshly laid turd.