Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default For Eeyore and Friends

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 23:08:53 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 07:11:41 +0100, Eeyore wrote:
"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:
ian field wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

It might be to the advantage of all coalition members to use this as an
excuse to enter Iran

With what troops ?

Ending the supply of arms from Iran to Iraqi insurgents would not only save
a lot of troops lives but also allow re-deployment of a huge number of
troops currently kept busy cleaning up the problem after its already
occurred.

Heck, the Iraqi insurgents have barely made a dent in the weapons that
we 'gave' them.

The arms manufactureres must be rubbing their hands in glee right now.

And nobody seems to want to be arsed to bother to notice that gasoline is
well over $3 a gallon these days.

---
$2.60 here for mid-grade.
---

And you still think Big Oil has nothing to do with the Bushists?

So they do, what do you propose to do about it?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:22:25 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 23:07:02 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 06:42:40 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 00:17:49 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 13:18:19 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:33:33 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:04:08 -0500, John Fields wrote:

You seem to think that everything you say is simply a statement of
fact, when in actuality it's mostly just opinionated garbage.

And this is different from you because...?

That should be apparent to even someone like you.

Well, it's not.
Sorry 'bout that
Please explain. Enlighten us ignorami.
"Us???"

Yeah, all one of us.

In plain English, if you can.

I can.

Please?

No. :-)

So, you're unwilling or unable to explain how

You seem to think that everything you say is simply a statement of
fact, when in actuality it's mostly just opinionated garbage.

is any different from your approach - so, does that mean that you're
criticizing people who emulate your own behavior?

Yep.

Johnny's policy is strictly "Do as I say, not as I do", & apparently
he's in charge of this newsgroup.

---
I'm certainly not in charge of _any_ NG, silly boy, but I _am_ in
charge of my own life and I owe neither of you twits an explanation
about what I choose to reply to and what I don't.

As for you, Nellie, thanks. Imitation _is_ the sincerest form of
flattery!

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:56:33 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:48:10 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Well gee, John, I guess it must be the same kind of arrogance that
leads you to believe that it's okay to tell an entire technical
newsgroup what political beliefs are acceptable in it, flood the group
with rants about those beliefs, & to flame the crap out of anyone who
you suspect holds different beliefs. So if you figure out what causes
/that/ you'll very likely know what /my/ problem is, won't you?

---
Yup.

Neglecting all the childish chatter,

Your problem is that you want to be King of the Universe, but you
can't quite figure out how to go about it, not knowing enough about
science, so you hang out on, lately, the science newsgroups, looking
for clues.

Heh. I'm sure that belief must be very comforting for you. You go
ahead & believe it all you want, Johnny.

---
Geez, thanks for the permission, Mommy.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:56:55 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message

Well, "Fuehrer" is a little harsh, I think, considering that what
you're rankled about is that all I killed was that little illusion
you had about Q and Qbar being high at the same time being an
illegal state.

So far, everyone who's crossposted here from auk seems jovial, and
I've noticed that (at least from some of the posters) you may not be
held in very high regard there.

sigh I wasn't going to post into your group again, but fairness
dictates otherwise.

Lionel is held in high regard in auk.

---
I stand corrected; thanks.
---

I've gone renegade. I think kook awards should be reserved for real
kooks, not made up kooks.

Am I wrong?

Well, just about Lionel and his status here, but not about everything
else you've had to say.

---
Fair enough, thanks again. :-)

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

Well gee, John, I guess it must be the same kind of arrogance that
leads you to believe that it's okay to tell an entire technical
newsgroup what political beliefs are acceptable in it, flood the group
with rants about those beliefs, & to flame the crap out of anyone who
you suspect holds different beliefs. So if you figure out what causes
/that/ you'll very likely know what /my/ problem is, won't you?

---
Yup.

Neglecting all the childish chatter,

Your problem is that you want to be King of the Universe, but you
can't quite figure out how to go about it, not knowing enough about
science, so you hang out on, lately, the science newsgroups, looking
for clues.

Heh. I'm sure that belief must be very comforting for you. You go
ahead & believe it all you want, Johnny.

In this case, I don't agree with John either.

What I do believe is what you have posted; that you and your few
think-alikes are just out having a good time by sacking the newsgroup by
trolling and attempting to spread dissention.

IMHO most of the opinions you have posted about JF are inaccurate, unfair,
and ignorant.

You and your think-alikes are just a bunch of spoilers. In more primitive
days you would be out having fun by pillaging villages and having your way
with the females, or whatever is your bent.

You and yours have encouraged me to waste too much time, but I think that
ends now.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 19:49:45 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:56:33 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

Heh. I'm sure that belief must be very comforting for you. You go
ahead & believe it all you want, Johnny.

Yeah... we're just certain that you have a master's degree.

---
I'm sure he does, and he got it at the University of Trolls.

A certificate proudly displayed on his wall, proclaiming him to be a
Master Baiter.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 03:47:41 GMT, Porsche Monkey For Life
wrote:

On the long hot summer day of Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:53:51 -0500, John
Fields dribbled:
Unfortunately, for you, it looks like you want to change the culture of
the groups to conform to what pleases you.

It ain't gonna happen.

That's nice. The culture of AUK involves heavy x-poasting to a wide
variety of groups, all protests notwithstanding.

---
Perhaps you misunderstood. I was referring to Lionel's wish to
change the group's culture for his own ends, not to the inability of
the group's culture to change.

I, for one, welcome intelligent, witty repartee, even though under
Nellie's yoke off-topic posting would certainly be a capital
offense!

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:
ian field wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

It might be to the advantage of all coalition members to use this as an
excuse to enter Iran

With what troops ?

Ending the supply of arms from Iran to Iraqi insurgents would not only save
a lot of troops lives but also allow re-deployment of a huge number of
troops currently kept busy cleaning up the problem after its already
occurred.

Heck, the Iraqi insurgents have barely made a dent in the weapons that
we 'gave' them.

The arms manufactureres must be rubbing their hands in glee right now.

And nobody seems to want to be arsed to bother to notice that gasoline is
well over $3 a gallon these days.

$2.60 here for mid-grade.

And you still think Big Oil has nothing to do with the Bushists?

So they do, what do you propose to do about it?

Work on the "Vote None Of The Above" campaign. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

MassiveProng wrote:

Eeyore Gave us:

I'm inclined to believe that the suggestion that the insurgents get lots of their
arms and munitions from Iran is simply another ploy by the neo-cons to get ppl back in

the mood for another war.

You're an absolute idiot.

It runs true to form.

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf ?

Graham

You're just jealous that no one has ever cried "Donkey"!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork wrote:
Hail Eris! On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 03:51:45 +0000, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Michael A. Terrell, when they suddenly
burst out in tears:
Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers wrote:
I'll never know another Don Bowey like Don Bowey on Sun, 01 Apr 2007
11:59:32 -0700 in AUK, they're so drad:
On 4/1/07 11:22 AM, "Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers" wrote:

(snip)

The primary purpose of usenet is entertainment -- of those with a
clue, at the expense of those without, preferably with attendant
complaining about being "bullied". The possibility that you and many
of your fellow subscribers may think ill of myself or any of my
colleagues is just a motivation to keep x-poasting.
You have a very low opinion of usenet.
I strongly disagree! I have a very high opinion of usenet -- but a
fairly low opinion of many usenetters.

I imagine it reflects the mentality of your general, personal
demeanor.
You may imagine as you please, but I post to usenet for my own
entertainment. I love it when people try to net.KKKop me, too.

Another pathetic USENET pain slut.

"Pain"? Not mine. I'd love to "feel" /your/ pain, though. Vicariously,
of course.

Another subpar effort at foaming...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:18:01 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

And you still think Big Oil has nothing to do with the Bushists?

So they do, what do you propose to do about it?

Work on the "Vote None Of The Above" campaign. ;-)

---
Sounds good to me, but if I had my way I'd have ballots so that you
could vote _against_ someone and thereby cancel someone else's vote
_for_ them.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

"Lionel" wrote in message

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:46:40 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
wrote:

"Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork"
wrote in message
news
Hail Eris! On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 19:23:33 -0700, Eris Kallisti
Discordia was laughing at the antics of MassiveProng, when they
suddenly burst out in tears:
On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 21:22:33 GMT, Porsche Monkey For Life Gave us:

points at the header with the initials "XNA"

Like I said you retarded ****. I pull headers on a daily basis,
and even though I do not read all posts, I do not delete ANY
headers.

Do you need some additional tutelage in this regard now, or does
the significance of this need to be spelled out for you as if you
were a ****ing two year old, like your group affiliation suggests?

Not only does your bulb not shine very bright, the power supply to
it seems to be out of order, too. "XNA" means "x-no-archive" --
Lionel doesn't archive his posts, for reasons given elsewhere;
hence, he is fully capable of having a decade or so's worth of
posting history to sed which is undocumented except in replies to
him.

I searched for the replies. Perhaps you should too.

That'd be too intelligent an approach for TinyProng - he's firmly
convinced that it's much more effective to scream & rant about how any
post that isn't in his very own, magical, Infallible Usenet Archive
couldn't possibly exist.

But Google pretty much does this for you if you ask it nicely,
especially if you're clueless like me. It shows that Lionel made 9
posts to sci.electronics.design in February, but there are no posts
to look at because of the XNA. Google keeps track of ones post count
in a group, even if the posts are XNA'd or deleted.

Well...., it certainly /tries/ to. Xposting can sometimes screw up the
count, just for one example.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...6prRsqjc7uCt1A

There are better ways to do it than that, but even that puts you at
least 20 IQ points ahead of TinyProng.

[somebody self-nuking]

OTOH, if Lionel were posting in these groups in the mid-90s,

Which I was, FYI.

As may be. But you apparently don't post frequently enough to be
particularly memorable, and it looked to me like most your posts were
crossposted from one of the other electronics groups anyway.

all bets
are off, because Google has "lost" posts and even entire threads,
particularly in heavily trafficked groups.

It's mostly due to their screwy indexing system. You'd be surprised
what you can find in the oldest archives if you know how to look for
it. And of course I've used many account over the years - this one is
less than a year old, for example.

To find that Plaque post I mentioned (or thought I mentioned, but I
think your edit removed it and I'm too lazy to look back), I tried
everything, including looking for the replies I remembered receiving. I
even re-read about three months worth of Sandy Walke's posts to see if I
could find his replies to me in other threads. Zip.

I've had a ****load of accounts over the years, but I can't find me
anywhere, even when I read the posts in chronological order.

I'll tell you what, though, I know they were there a few years ago,
before Google "improved" Groups.

The appropriate
response to this post (from you, Prong) would be "Oh, ****," if you
had suddenly come into possession of a clue (as you would have
realised how very stupid you look). As it is, I expect further
attempts by you to "tutor" me.

He keeps telling you he keeps a personal archive of the posts from
the group. What part of that did you not understand?

The part where the Prongtard's amazing personal archives /don't/
contain a heap of posts that several of us know were posted to the
groups that Prongie claims to archive.

Lionel, having nothing to do with what's up above, because there's not
much to say (except for the comments I made re searching), I don't care
if you flame the **** out of him. But there's nothing kooky or award
worthy about any of it. I know that auk has expanded its franchise over
the years, but I'm not ever going to agree it was the right thing to do.

It's as I said to someone else:

"I am not sorry for engaging in certain flame wars or
even for poking a few kooks, but I am sorrier than you can imagine for
participating in the drive to win by any means available, regardless of
decency or honor."

The 2-Belo just added alt.flame back in, and if he turns MassiveProng
into a cinder, so be it. But giving a kook award to someone whose only
claim to kookiness is that he's an obnoxious **** online is
just...kooky.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

If you ever need some proof that time can heal your wounds,
just step inside my heart and walk around these rooms;
where the shadows used to be.... Mary Chapin Carpenter

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Hail Eris! On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 17:30:48 -0400, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Rhonda Lea Kirk, when they suddenly burst
out in tears:
"Porsche Monkey For Life" wrote
On the long hot summer day of Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:04:03 -0700,
MassiveProng dribbled:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 03:59:24 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

to track down my posts,

You made the claim, retard boy.

I challenged you:

You have made no posts in either electronics group in this thread
before your netkopp excursion from reality.

It is up to you to prove otherwise, you lying ****tard.

points at the header with the initials "XNA"

And that proves what, exactly?

For one thing, that Lionel may well have made thousands of posts there
in the past decade, but if Prong and Fields weren't paying attention,
they wouldn't realise it. Assuming that sed is a high-volume group like
AUK (and I think that's been indicated), that would explain their
cognitive dissonance.

PorscheMonkey4Life COOSN-029-06-71069
Butcher Knife Natalia
Usenet Ruiner #5; Top Asshole #3; Official Chung Demon
Official Chung Demon; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
No holy posting of any kind, to email.

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
Xander: "I still don't get why we had to come here to get info about a
killer snot monster."
Giles: "Because it's a killer snot monster from outer space. (pause) I
did not say that." -- "Listening to Fear" (87/509), Buffy the Vampire
Slayer
"Actually, I quit. Nobody takes my frock." -- Captain Jack, "The Doctor
Dances" (27.10), Doctor Who

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/
The MonkeyLJ: http://porchmonkey.livejournal.com/ -- nuked!

8. OK, so who's this "Dev McKinHole", then?

I dunno, some guy named Devon McKinnon of Dawson Creek, allegedly, and
according to the Monkey, a pedophile. However, I wouldn't take that too
seriously. The Monkey keeps changing his mind about who I am, so there's
no reason to think he won't change it about Mr. McKinnon, too.

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

"I am mentally stable, fool...I am going to be a bishop's wife." -- Sure
you are, Olympiada. MID:

"yes you are definitely retarded. See a neurologist immediate. And if
you don't have monet, blow a neurologist immediately." -- Farky the
Monkey-man to peachy ashie passion. No, no trace of irony in his post.
MID: 4h6xh.802$hH2.233@trnddc02

"I was told there would be cookies."
Cross-Poasters For Goddess!
Remember: Straight people can't help it!
A petition to make the Five-Fingered Hand of Eris
the official symbol for the planet Eris:
http://www.petitiononline.com/ffhoeris/

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com

"You're fighting a Furry Giant

"He delivers a long speech about how you shouldn't judge him just because
he's an animal deep down inside and you're all intolerant and dressing up
like an animal in easy-access furry pants doesn't make you a pervert...
you fall asleep halfway through." -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a stalker.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Hail Eris! On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 19:52:26 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of MassiveProng, when they suddenly burst out
in tears:
On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:15:00 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk" Gave us:

After this post, I'll start snecking the groups line again.

Hell, I'd refrain from nearly anything they do, including their
screwed up lingo.

Are you of the opinion that usenet is or should be the domain of
English-speakers alone? Language changes. On usenet, it changes fast.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Hail Eris! On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 07:21:57 -0500, Eris Kallisti Discordia was
laughing at the antics of John Fields, when they suddenly burst out in
tears:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 06:31:40 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:10:09 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 04:21:52 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:14:25 -0700, MassiveProng wrote:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 04:04:04 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

Oh, I beg your pardon. I obviously missed the election were you were
voted the job of "correcting" Usenet posters.

It was an electronics discussion, dip****. You claim to be
technical.

You mean like /your/ 'technical' 'electronics discussions' in which you
constantly throw screaming temper tantrums where you froth at the mouth
for a couple of dozen posts over the most insanely trivial points?
That's certainly not any category of 'technical' that I'd like to be
in.

---
Unfair.

You're not in any position to be lecturing anyone else about what is &
isn't 'fair', dip****.

---
Of course I am.

No you're not.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:41:29 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
wrote:

[...]

I am [lecturing], therefore I must be.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:32:55 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
wrote:

[...]

Well, even a paltry thousand posts over a ten year period averages
out to about one post every three days, which should have been
enough to have left a mark on almost anyone's memory if Lionel's
performance had been anything less/more than lackluster.

Perhaps he'd like to step up and identify himself so we can all bow
down to His Grace and pay him the homage he no doubt feels he so
richly deserves?^)

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Hail Eris! On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:22:51 -0500, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of John Fields, when they suddenly burst out
in tears:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 03:47:41 GMT, Porsche Monkey For Life wrote:
On the long hot summer day of Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:53:51 -0500, John
Fields dribbled:
Unfortunately, for you, it looks like you want to change the culture
of the groups to conform to what pleases you.

It ain't gonna happen.

That's nice. The culture of AUK involves heavy x-poasting to a wide
variety of groups, all protests notwithstanding.

---
Perhaps you misunderstood. I was referring to Lionel's wish to change
the group's culture for his own ends, not to the inability of the
group's culture to change.

You still misunderstand. Lionel isn't out to change anything. He's an
artist, and you are one of his subjects.

I, for one, welcome intelligent, witty repartee, even though under
Nellie's yoke off-topic posting would certainly be a capital offense!

Your continuing search for a clue remains an endless quest, I see.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:34:03 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

...Says the dick who thinks he runs an infallible Usenet archive that
has better retention than Google, but still can't find my posts.

You would ALSO be easy to find in Google, you retarded **** as the
flag for your post.

You could be a bit more retarded, but not in this life.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:32:55 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
Gave us:

For one thing, that Lionel may well have made thousands of posts there
in the past decade, but if Prong and Fields weren't paying attention,
they wouldn't realise it.

AGAIN, you retarded ****! I have ALL headers for YEARS running,
dip****. I didn't need to pay attention. I can search right here in
MY COMPLETE ARCHIVE, you stupid twit!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:16:40 -0700, MassiveProng
got double secret
probation because:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:34:03 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

...Says the dick who thinks he runs an infallible Usenet archive that
has better retention than Google, but still can't find my posts.

You would ALSO be easy to find in Google, you retarded **** as the
flag for your post.

You could be a bit more retarded, but not in this life.

Stalk me next, Lambchops.

Make sure you get all my socks, like the one I use in SED.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:59:48 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
wrote:

[...]

You're right and you're wrong.

You're wrong because Lionel isn't an innocuous "Artist", he's a
control freak trying to bend everyone to his will, and it seems he's
got you in tow.

Fortunately, his little strategy of omnipotence failed when he
decided to post his CMOS "solution" to one of the electronics
groups.

You're right because he targeted me as one of his subjects, however
misguided that action might have been.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 20:23:50 -0500, John Fields

wrote:

[...]

This from a right-wing apologist who has ranting frothfests when he
identifies anyone to the left of Atllia The Hun.

Fortunately, his little strategy of omnipotence failed when he
decided to post his CMOS "solution" to one of the electronics
groups.

You're right because he targeted me as one of his subjects, however
misguided that action might have been.

The bullseye is of your own making, John. Always has been.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:31:30 -0700, Aratzio
wrote:

This from a right-wing apologist who has ranting frothfests when he
identifies anyone to the left of Atllia The Hun.

---
"Apologist"?

Hardly.

"Atllia?"

Lern to spel, semi-cretin.

The bullseye is of your own making, John. Always has been.

---
So now the target finally gets a chance to speak?

What do you want?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Default John Fields: [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

wrote:

[...]

That's an extremely diplomatic way of describing him.
Let's have a little look at the kind of pleasant chit-chat that the
ever so "Professional" Mr John Fields considers so inoffensive.
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=(liberal+OR+****+OR+communist+OR+****+OR+ moron+OR+brat+OR+pathetic+OR+****ing+OR+loser)+aut hor%3Ajfields%40austininstruments.com
---
Results 1 - 10 of 550 for (liberal OR **** OR communist OR **** OR
moron OR brat OR pathetic OR ****ing OR loser)

---

Hm. Quite a few hits, a fair proportion of which are the highly
"Professional" Mr John Fields making vicious attacks on other
sci.electronics.* posters for failing to kowtow to his obvious wisdom
on all matters political.

But perhaps I'm being unfair to Mr Fields. He & his bitch-boy Prongie
claim that I'm the source of all the flamage over the last 6 days or
so, so I'll filter out his demented rants from the last couple of
weeks, & see what a charmer he is when dem mean old Kookologists
aren't picking on him:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=10&scoring=d&as_epq=&as_oq=libera l+****+communist+****+moron+brat+pathetic+****ing+ loser&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=j fields%40austininstruments.com&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb =b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=18&as_ maxm=3&as_maxy=2007&safe=off
---
Results 1 - 10 of 535 from Jan 1, 1981 to Mar 18, 2007 for (liberal
OR **** OR communist OR **** OR moron OR brat OR pathetic OR ****ing
OR loser)
---

Gee, when it comes to forcing his beliefs on other posters in
technical newsgroups, it sure looks like Mr Fields doesn't need any
help at all.

Fortunately, his little strategy of omnipotence failed when he
decided to post his CMOS "solution" to one of the electronics
groups.

You're right because he targeted me as one of his subjects, however
misguided that action might have been.

The bullseye is of your own making, John. Always has been.

He certainly seems determined to portray himself as a long suffering
martyr with Christ-like tolerance. He seems to be struggling with that
last nail, though.

--
W "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
. | ,. w ,

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:32:55 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
Gave us:

For one thing, that Lionel may well have made thousands of posts there
in the past decade, but if Prong and Fields weren't paying attention,
they wouldn't realise it.

AGAIN, you retarded ****! I have ALL headers for YEARS running,
dip****. I didn't need to pay attention. I can search right here in
MY COMPLETE ARCHIVE, you stupid twit!

Do you print out hardcopies, too?

"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:54:52 -0500, John Fields attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:41:29 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android Responsible
[...]

ITYM "pontificating". As you are not a recognised Pope, and I am, I must
demand that you cease and desist. Otherwise, I shall have to rend thee
in the gobberwarts, see if I don't.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Remove all the confusion and k00ks from my posting addy to send me your
sekrit messages.

Official Chung Demon

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:

I mourned:
The Mop Jockey did most oddly state:
DUDE, YOU WIN TEH INTERNETS!!!

the oversized check is in the mail.

Alas, all I get for my trouble is a Monkey that's trained to hurl ****
under several of my nyms.

"DevMcKinHole, you also get the pleasure of sucking off my doggy and
cleaning out his butthole with your tongue." -- He's not so much a
*Porch*Monkey as a _Fire_Monkey, as in one who's on fire due to his
own tendency to mess with lighter fluid while standing beside a hot
stove. Message-ID: 77Uxh.1996$384.1135@trnddc05

Said I:
You, Monkey-man, are quite possibly the only usenetter in existence
who does not and cannot own Hatter.

"[...] What's the matter fagboi, am I beating your as$ so badly that
you're no seeking an alliance with the diaperboi?...YOu really don't
know how dumb you are, do ya?" -- I guess I don't, Monkey.

"Ok, but I am not stalking Teh Mop Jockey, I seem to be building a
relationship with him. Remember, I am a Christian so the secular rules
do not apply to me. I strive to be amoral, which I think applies to this
situation. Keep this in mind, please. Since I am currently mentally ill
and since I can not nominate, that is what I am doing at this time." --
Olympiada: Teh amoral "Christian", in Message-ID:

"You're like some kind of rabid attack-gerbil." -- Lionel Lauer to Joxer
in MID:

"I say you are out of your ****ing mind." -- Ying Guo, posting as
"SameAsB4" , tells PorchMonkey4Life, posting
as the same nick but a slightly different morph, the score, in MID:

"in the holy spirit i know you would satisfy every single person in a
room if you were the only person present." -- ~tanya, to Crazy Andy II,
in MID: . com

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined
to describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of
stoned hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as
throwing money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then
explaining to reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil
Ochs summed it up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you
off." So when journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows,
at best it's careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization.
Osama bin Laden wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie
Hoffman merely wanted to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:33:13 -0700, MassiveProng attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:32:55 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
Responsible for Killing and Yardwork Gave us:

For one thing, that Lionel may well have made thousands of posts there
in the past decade, but if Prong and Fields weren't paying attention,
they wouldn't realise it.

AGAIN, you retarded ****! I have ALL headers for YEARS running,
dip****. I didn't need to pay attention. I can search right here in MY
COMPLETE ARCHIVE, you stupid twit!

Oh, and of course you retrieved every post that was made, and can
remember all of them. No possible chance that he may have used other
nyms, or posting addies which you wouldn't recognise at all. You'd know.

Sure.

Said I:
[...]

A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Aratzio wrote:

John Fields wrote:

You're wrong because Lionel isn't an innocuous "Artist", he's a
control freak trying to bend everyone to his will, and it seems he's
got you in tow.

This from a right-wing apologist who has ranting frothfests when he
identifies anyone to the left of Atllia The Hun.

Your assessment of John Fields seems quite astute.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

John Fields wrote:

"Atllia?"

Lern to spel, semi-cretin.

Bwaahahahahhahaha !

A spelling lame ! Have you run out of expletives to use ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

I'm inclined to believe that the suggestion that the insurgents get lots of their
arms and munitions from Iran is simply another ploy by the neo-cons to get ppl back in

the mood for another war.

Blind ignorance fallacy

You're a goddamm right-wing sheep. I fully appreciate you're incapable of independent
critical thought and have to find your opinions in newspapers and loony blogs because you
simply don't have the wit to think up any of your own.

Baaaaaaahhhhhh !

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I'm inclined to believe that the suggestion that the insurgents get lots of their
arms and munitions from Iran is simply another ploy by the neo-cons to get ppl back

in the mood for another war.

Blind ignorance fallacy

You're a goddamm right-wing sheep. I fully appreciate you're incapable of independent

critical thought and have to find your opinions in newspapers and loony blogs because
yousimply don't have the wit to think up any of your own.

You live in fantasy land.

So when (after the US-Iran War ) we discover it was simply invented 'evidence' I can return the
compliment ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 02:27:40 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
Gave us:

Do you have some electronics to discuss? Or have you been sucked into the
black hole of hypocrisy also?

Said the total hypocrite that also never posts to the group unless it
is some lame derogatory AUK bull****.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:09:00 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

Hm. Quite a few hits, a fair proportion of which are the highly
"Professional" Mr John Fields making vicious attacks on other
sci.electronics.* posters for failing to kowtow to his obvious wisdom
on all matters political.

John against eeyore, and Homer mostly. An ongoing battle which you
are also clueless about, considering your total in depth acquaintance
and familiarity with these groups you claim to post into and read so
much.

What you don't know about these groups would fill a few hard drive
volumes.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 04:28:55 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
ballista.org Gave
us:

Oh, and of course you retrieved every post that was made, and can
remember all of them. No possible chance that he may have used other
nyms, or posting addies which you wouldn't recognise at all. You'd know.

Sure.

Why would I need to retrieve ANY of the post bodies to find the
lionel turd?

Your logic is flawed, dip****.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:22:04 -0700, MassiveProng did most oddly state:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 04:28:55 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion Gave us:

Oh, and of course you retrieved every post that was made, and can
remember all of them. No possible chance that he may have used other
nyms, or posting addies which you wouldn't recognise at all. You'd know.

Sure.

Why would I need to retrieve ANY of the post bodies to find the
lionel turd?

Your logic is flawed, dip****.

Because his nym might not always have been "Lionel"? Sometimes it might
have been "LL", or "lionellauer", or the same with an underscore or
period, or an innumerable bunch of alternative possibilities.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28; Usenet Ruiner #5
Demon Lord of Confusion; Official Chung Demon; Top Asshole #3
COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
The posting nym is best removed from my posting address if your goal is
to speak with me in private.
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies jitter as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of the above k00k
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"Right you are correct. Someone hooked me. I do believe in building
relationships. That is what Christians are required to do. I am amoral.
I am sure you know what that means. So are Scorpios. I am being
'protected' by the Formosa Rule because of my 'mental illness'. I am not
targeting 'teh Mop Jockey'. You are and you are using me as a bait.
Please stop. I have my own fish to reel in. Leave me alone. It is my hope
that I will be able to catch a fish and reel it in for you. Once my
retired bishop thought I was fishing for him and he took the bait, alas
it wasn't me and that spelled the demise of our relationship. Have a
little bit more faith in me. An Eastern Orthodox bishop thought I was
fishing for him and willingly, proudly and defiantly took the bait on
public record, and it wasn't even me. Give me a break." -- Atlanta
Olympiada "Erica" Kane yammered in
"It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
and fumbling." -- nightbat, in one of his more lucid moments.
To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:01:03 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

3: You called me a liar, because you couldn't find any posts from me
on Google that were more than 6 days old.

Wrong.

I told YOU to look on google, dip****.

I never did, because, dumb****, if you recall so well, you'll see
that *I* have all the headers as I stated.

I don't ****ing need google, you retarded ****.

So why would I need to hunt anything up on google at all?

Answer: I don't! Bwuahahahahaha!

What I DID say was that YOU should google up some proof, which you
conveniently sidestepped.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:04:04 GMT, The God of Odd Statements
sta.org Gave us:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:22:04 -0700, MassiveProng did most oddly state:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 04:28:55 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion Gave us:

Oh, and of course you retrieved every post that was made, and can
remember all of them. No possible chance that he may have used other
nyms, or posting addies which you wouldn't recognise at all. You'd know.

Sure.

Why would I need to retrieve ANY of the post bodies to find the
lionel turd?

Your logic is flawed, dip****.

Because his nym might not always have been "Lionel"? Sometimes it might
have been "LL", or "lionellauer", or the same with an underscore or
period, or an innumerable bunch of alternative possibilities.

Oh boy! A search for "lionel" on my reader would find all but the
first case in your pathetic attempt at a recovery from your stupidity,
dip****.

What is innumerable is you KooTards' capacity to come up with
reasons why your retarded remarks have some grain of validity, which
they don't.
Face it, boys, the lionel ****tard came into abse and tried to play
netkopp without knowing a goddamned thing about the groups' culture,
and got called on it. Plain and simple.

Note how I referred to "the group" and not "OUR group" or "my
group". If he frequented them so much, he would have known about the
NORMAL modus operandi of all that commonly DO frequent the group.

All you KookTards need to get a clue. The Lionel ****tard pulled you
in to the thread to ASSist him, and as usual, you idiots did nothing
more than increase the noise level in the group tenfold.

Good job, net twits. You prove my claim that you are all
meaningless tripe every time you post.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:37:48 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:14:37 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:01:03 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

3: You called me a liar, because you couldn't find any posts from me
on Google that were more than 6 days old.

Wrong.

I told YOU to look on google, dip****.

Why on earth would I need to look for *my own posts* on Google?
I /know/ where I post, you ****ing retard.

Typical auktard sidestep action. Good job, auktard.

You claimed I looked on google, when what really happened is that I
challenged you to prove your claim, which you incessantly sidestep.

What I DID say was that YOU should google up some proof, which you
conveniently sidestepped.

The only thing I'm interested in proving is your stupidity, & you're
doing a really slick job of proving that for me. ;^)

Typical auktard meaningless tripe.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

wrote:

This from a right-wing apologist who has ranting frothfests when he
identifies anyone to the left of Atllia The Hun.

---
"Apologist"?

Hardly.

"Atllia?"

Lern to spel, semi-cretin.

The bullseye is of your own making, John. Always has been.

---
So now the target finally gets a chance to speak?

What do you want?

Do you have some electronics to discuss? Or have you been sucked into the
black hole of hypocrisy also?

---
Having been a practitioner, for years and years, I can always
discuss electronics and, not having been lured past the point of no
return re. the black hole of lies, I can also discuss hypocrisy.

Which is your pleasure?

--
JF

hi friends ss007 Metalworking 0 May 19th 06 02:55 PM
hi friends ss007 Home Repair 0 May 16th 06 01:41 AM