Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

flipper wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

I'm inclined to believe that the suggestion that the insurgents get lots of their
arms and munitions from Iran is simply another ploy by the neo-cons to get ppl back

in the mood for another war.

Blind ignorance fallacy

You're a goddamm right-wing sheep. I fully appreciate you're incapable of independent

critical thought and have to find your opinions in newspapers and loony blogs because
yousimply don't have the wit to think up any of your own.

You live in fantasy land.

So when (after the US-Iran War ) we discover it was simply invented 'evidence' I can return the
compliment ?

Graham