Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:32:55 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
wrote:

Hail Eris! On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 17:30:48 -0400, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Rhonda Lea Kirk, when they suddenly burst
out in tears:
"Porsche Monkey For Life" wrote
On the long hot summer day of Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:04:03 -0700,
MassiveProng dribbled:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 03:59:24 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

to track down my posts,

You made the claim, retard boy.

I challenged you:

You have made no posts in either electronics group in this thread
before your netkopp excursion from reality.

It is up to you to prove otherwise, you lying ****tard.

points at the header with the initials "XNA"

And that proves what, exactly?

For one thing, that Lionel may well have made thousands of posts there
in the past decade, but if Prong and Fields weren't paying attention,
they wouldn't realise it. Assuming that sed is a high-volume group like
AUK (and I think that's been indicated), that would explain their
cognitive dissonance.

---
Well, even a paltry thousand posts over a ten year period averages
out to about one post every three days, which should have been
enough to have left a mark on almost anyone's memory if Lionel's
performance had been anything less/more than lackluster.

Perhaps he'd like to step up and identify himself so we can all bow
down to His Grace and pay him the homage he no doubt feels he so
richly deserves?^)

--
JF