Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 08:25:38 -0500, John Fields sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:47:06 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:34:55 -0700, John Larkin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:29:54 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:57:19 -0700, John Larkin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:30:43 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:17:07 -0700, John Larkin transparently
proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:11:13 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:17:32 -0700, John Larkin attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 04:01:50 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern
wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves
senseless with this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.

Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I
don't do it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is
a word often found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally
speaking.

Do you know anything about electronics?

Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.

Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

John

Define useful. Explain the metrics involved and leave out your
personal bias.

Something that helps others.

When I'm _not_ reading usenet, perhaps. Why exactly do you think I
should do something "useful" when I'm reading usenet?

It just seemed to me that these endless cycles of banter and insults,
between people with ludicrous comic-book names, are content-free, and
very boring. I hope your real life is not so content-free.

My "real life" and usenet have nothing to do with each other.

---
How odd. ISTM that time spent here is the same time ticking away in
your "real life".

And that would be the extent of the connection between usenet and my
"real life".

Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069; Official Chung Demon
Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #16
"Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.
"If I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
bloody, bloody, blub..."
"For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV, cable and
air conditioning"

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

"Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
MID:

"I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
sandbox alone now, in MID:

"Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia

Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?

Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
argument.

"You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
things. MID: bf7xh.834$hH2.64@trnddc02

At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0

"You're just mad that you got tard stomped again fagg0t. You throw
something incredibly lame out there and I ramming it right back down
your throat. And you wonder how I just did what I did to you. You wonder
how I can make something so lame that you tossed out there so gosh darn
amusing when I fling it back at ya.

"Here's the secret: Unlike you, I am *not* retarded. You're tardness
gets in your way every single time, fagboi.

"Are you still crying over your keyboard, c0ckslurper? Is your mouth
wide open and drool falling out. Is your chunky body convulsing as you
think about how you were once again made a fool of? Are yellow boogie
snots running out of your unnaturally large nose down your triple chins?

"Look at what I reduced you too, tard.. I thoroughly enjoy owning and
abusing you.. Thanks for being so tarded and so easy to beat." -- The
PorchMonkey4Life has gone on re-define red as yellow, black as white,
and being run over by a truck as just a scratch. Message-ID:
kX3Nh.525$vI1.380@trnddc02

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:00:40 +0000, Aratzio sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:50:46 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
transparently proposed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:03:07 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:57:19 -0700, John Larkin transparently
proposed:
wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves
senseless with this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.

Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I
don't do it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is
a word often found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally
speaking.

Do you know anything about electronics?

Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.

Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

John

Define useful. Explain the metrics involved and leave out your
personal bias.

Something that helps others.

So entertaining and making others laugh counts.

curtsy Why, thank'ee, Mr. 'Ratz.

I WAS WRITING ABOUT MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!

IT IS MY FAULT!

grabs hold of usenet NO! IT'S _MY_ FAULT!!

Ergo, your queary above was less than insightful.

HTH.

Yes, a dreary query, it was. A queary!

eyes snarky suspiciously
Is that a combo typo/gay lame?

Why, 'Ratz, whatever would make you think that? His query was dreary,
and so it's a queary...

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:05:19 +0000, Aratzio sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:54:37 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
transparently proposed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:54:05 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:27:47 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:32:09 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:17:07 -0700, John Larkin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves
senseless with this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.

Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I
don't do it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is
a word often found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally
speaking.

Do you know anything about electronics?

Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.

Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

I'd rather read usenet.

WOW! What a lack of ambition!

Well, when I'm reading usenet, what do you suggest I do besides read
usenet? Ballet? It'd be more than a little tricky.

Turn on the music and chair dance?
Move in an electric grill and make faux BBQ ribs? Create a master plan
for world peace?

Index my personal library?

I sort of did that in February. 2600 blues CDs later and I now have them
catalogged and insured. Nice little app called "Readerware". Grab 1 ea bar
code scanner, scan barcodes into software, software searches web for
barcode, inputs data found into database. Sure a lot better method than me
typing all the info by hand...

Now I just have to do the rock, soul, jazz & classical CDs.

I should get around to doing my CDs, DVDs, games, books, and comics...

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Default How Mikey Terrell Told off the Drill Sgt - [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:18:58 GMT, Aratzio
wrote:

Yeah, we just sit around making up *war stories* about how we made a
Drill Sgt act all respectful and how his Capt was on your side.

---
Hey, it could happen...

When _I_ was but a callow youth and enlisted in the USAF after
graduating from high school (having been in the Army ROTC for the
drill team and the weapons action (nothing quite compares to
standing behind a 155mm Howitzer when it's fired and watching the
round disappear into the sky)) I found that their interests were
_widely_ different from mine and, consequently, wound up in the
"guard house", which gave me a delicious opportunity to play "agent
provocateur."

But I digress...

Prior to that, I was assigned to guard duty at Umptyump School at
Umptyump AFB, and my job was to make sure that no one without proper
credentials got past my desk.

Being at the bottom of the heap, as far as stripes were concerned,
made no difference to me, so when a Captain or a Colonel showed up
without proper credentials and I challenged them and denied them
access, They usually made no fuss, telephoned, and waited until
their proper access documents appeared and they were allowed access.

The worst were the second lieutenants.

Fresh out of college and eager to make their mark, they'd try to
play rank but, to their dismay, it didn't work.

Because of the UCMJ, which Michael invoked properly.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,alt.aratzio

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:45:38 -0600, Art Deco got
double secret probation because:

Aratzio wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:50:41 -0600, Art Deco
transparently proposed:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Aratzio wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:27:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

Well, that was, err, ahhh, ummm, ah ****it, realllllly stupid.

Let me help. I am betting people call you "Mike" or even "Mikey".

Only my very close friends or family can call me Mike. I've never
been called Mickey.

How about Mikey.

You do love to misspell things, don't you, Skippy? OTOH, it may be
the best that you're capable of.

The Tholen is strong with this one.

You should have read further. He's better than NumbYa with the
bull**** war stories.

He TOLD a drill sgt to be respectful and "the captain" dressed down
the drill sgt.

It brought tears to my eyes, I've not laughed at anyones online
bull**** like that in ages.

Oh my. You are quite correct.

It appears my bull**** detector may have driven him off. I wanted more
of these most wonderful and quite hilarious *war stories*.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Default For Eeyore and Friends

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:40:04 GMT, Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers
got double secret probation because:

I'll never know another Aratzio like Aratzio on Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:52:34
+0000 in AUK, they're so drad:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 06:06:55 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
transparently proposed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:51:24 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:16:15 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:29:01 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:05:07 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:52:46 -0500, John Fields attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:42:37 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:03:06 -0500, John Fields transparently
proposed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 02:47:49 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:36:44 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:26:28 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:11:40 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:20:20 -0700, MassiveProng transparently
proposed:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:41:03 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

How about an intermediate case, say two golf balls that are
imperfectly springy? That's also inelastic. What happens?

You forgot to notice that it depends on their location. In
my hand,
no rebound on the golf balls. Against a ball laid on the
floor, rebound.

So you would call it "less perfectly springy" when on the
floor?

Also, the steel balls behave in the opposite manner. In my
hand, I
get a rebound. Against a ball laid on the floor, no rebound,
just a side deflection from the not quite so centered hit.

Sprongy sure has a thing about the physics of handling balls
that are not his.

Not to mention his fetish for sticks that're bigger than his.

---
He won't come knocking on your door anytime soon, then, I'm
sure.

Please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

---
Why? Do you feel strangely aroused by the thought of man-meat
bigger than yours?

So, keeping your homosexual fantasies to yourself was not an
option.

---
Of course it was an option, just not one I chose to exercise.

Ahhh, so you /are/ gay! Well, not to worry. I'm bi, so I don't do gay
lames.

No asking for boobie piccies.

I wouldn't dare.

The whole of usenet is in your debt.

I can be a generous monarch...

You eat milkweed? - lepidoptera reference

poke

I guess that is better than being a Jerusalem Beetle
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:54:23 GMT, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish
Inquisition got double secret probation
because:

wrote:

[...]

Go to alt.config, read Hawks .sig.
IT IS MY FAULT!

Ergo, your queary above was less than insightful.

HTH.

Yes, a dreary query, it was. A queary!

eyes snarky suspiciously
Is that a combo typo/gay lame?

Why, 'Ratz, whatever would make you think that? His query was dreary,
and so it's a queary...

Just makin sure
eyes snarky suspiciously
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:56:06 GMT, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish

wrote:

[...]

One obsession is sufficiently expensive. Once you find all the easy &
cheap, all that is left to collect is the expensive and hard to find.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:18:50 -0500, John Fields

wrote:

[...]

Yer as full of **** as he is.
NO and I mean NO Captain would EVER dress down a Drill Sgt in front of
the training platoon/flight. Making up names for recruits is part of
the process.

PS: Yer stories do not count, spending 6 weeks at the Lackland Country
Club is NOT basic training. The "confidence" course was a joke. You
fired your M16 one time and the extent of PT was having to *run* 1.5
miles in 15 minutes.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 02:39:22 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

I'm sure that people without 30 years of soldering experience would
find such solder much easier to use. I manage just fine with 60/40.

Are you ever without lame ****tard excuses for being 100% wrong,
dip****?

Sn63Pb37 has been around for DECADES, and is in use in ever mil
shop, and ever NASA certified shop in existence.

60/40 isn't even "so '70s"... Hell... it's sixties! If that.

You don't know electronics. You're just one of those ****s that
used to install speakers in customized vans using electrical tape!

You'll manage... sure... manage away, chucko.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 20:21:00 GMT, Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers
Gave us:

No, I'm quite sure I mean you can win on the April, May, and June
ballots, all three in a row. The Bartlo is repeatable for as many times
as you can show deeper and deeper levels of stupidity, idiocy, moronism,
silliness, cretinism and general kookery.

You should nominate yourself on a continual basis then.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:47:50 GMT, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish
Inquisition Gave us:

PKB, asshole. You crossposted this thread to auk for revenge just
because you couldn't handle a little correction.

No, really, it's because sed is a k00k haven.

No, dip****. AUK is a KookTard haven.

I'm not talking about the folks that post there because one of you
****tards added the group to a thread either.

The 25 Plus "regulars" in there qualify as kooks more than anyone
you idiots ever accused of being a Kook.

So stick that up your ass, and KookSpin it.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:18:50 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

Fresh out of college and eager to make their mark, they'd try to
play rank but, to their dismay, it didn't work.

If they pushed too hard, they could even sit in a brig for a few
Hrs. :-]

Because of the UCMJ, which Michael invoked properly.

Yes... Oaths, and codes are good companions.

Have you seen "The Good Shepherd" yet?

I'm not sure, but it may be DeNiro's directorial debut.

Excellent flick, BTW.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:45:49 -0700, MassiveProng
got double secret
probation because:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:47:50 GMT, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish
Inquisition Gave us:

PKB, asshole. You crossposted this thread to auk for revenge just
because you couldn't handle a little correction.

No, really, it's because sed is a k00k haven.

No, dip****. AUK is a KookTard haven.

Noting the post is in AUK.
How are you liking your stay in the Haven, NumbYa?

I'm not talking about the folks that post there because one of you
****tards added the group to a thread either.

So you are excepting the incompetentfrom your lits of kooks?

The 25 Plus "regulars" in there qualify as kooks more than anyone
you idiots ever accused of being a Kook.

Which explains why you are a two time Palmjob Paddle winner.

So stick that up your ass, and KookSpin it.

Ah, the fantaies of kooks. They seem to have, what, 3?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:12:30 -0700, Aratzio
Gave us:

Yer as full of **** as he is.
NO and I mean NO Captain would EVER dress down a Drill Sgt in front of
the training platoon/flight.

If said Drill Sgt was already on said Captain's **** list, there is
no telling what he might do. So you are the one full of ****, as you
have no clue as to the circumstances of the incident.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:54:36 -0700, MassiveProng
got double secret
probation because:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:12:30 -0700, Aratzio
Gave us:

Yer as full of **** as he is.
NO and I mean NO Captain would EVER dress down a Drill Sgt in front of
the training platoon/flight.

If said Drill Sgt was already on said Captain's **** list, there is
no telling what he might do. So you are the one full of ****, as you
have no clue as to the circumstances of the incident.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You clueless clot, Terrier went in to great detail as he made up the
story.

Psst: Read the thread you won't look so stupid. Oh wait, yes, you
will, never mnd.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:49:01 GMT, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish
Inquisition wrote:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 08:22:55 -0500, John Fields sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:45:44 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:59:21 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:48:12 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:43:12 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:59:07 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to
death. Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

He doesn't even do that all that well, but at least it's not as
cringe-worthy as his attempts to be funny.

---
Oh, my, how clever a tapestry of gray on gray banality you weave!

Is it as clever as your IKYABWAI* laming?

---
Of course not..

You had to ask?

I think it's really special that you have a high opinion of yourself,
when practically no one else does.

---
The opinions of fools are of no consequence, even to idiots.

That's nice, idiot.

---
Precisely!

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

wrote:

[...]

Wrong time and place, but what part of

"I found that their interests were _widely_ different from mine"

did you misunderstand?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

wrote:

[...]

Nobody could accuse you of lacking imagination, Johnny.

---
So, you _do_ know how to play nice!

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Hail Eris! On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 05:59:26 -0500, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of John Fields, when they suddenly burst out
in tears:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:58:20 -0700, Aratzio wrote:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:40:04 GMT, Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers got
[...]

Hockey.

PorscheMonkey4Life COOSN-029-06-71069; Lits Slut #16
Butcher Knife Natalia; Gutter Chix0r #16
Usenet Ruiner #5; Top Asshole #3; Official Chung Demon
Official Chung Demon; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
No holy posting of any kind, to email.
"It can't rain all the time"

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
Xander: "I still don't get why we had to come here to get info about a
killer snot monster."
Giles: "Because it's a killer snot monster from outer space. (pause) I
did not say that." -- "Listening to Fear" (87/509), Buffy the Vampire
Slayer
"Actually, I quit. Nobody takes my frock." -- Captain Jack, "The Doctor
Dances" (27.10), Doctor Who

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/
The MonkeyLJ: http://porchmonkey.livejournal.com/ -- nuked!

8. OK, so who's this "Dev McKinHole", then?

I dunno, some guy named Devon McKinnon of Dawson Creek, allegedly, and
according to the Monkey, a pedophile. However, I wouldn't take that too
seriously. The Monkey keeps changing his mind about who I am, so there's
no reason to think he won't change it about Mr. McKinnon, too.

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

"I am mentally stable, fool...I am going to be a bishop's wife." -- Sure
you are, Olympiada. MID:

"yes you are definitely retarded. See a neurologist immediate. And if
you don't have monet, blow a neurologist immediately." -- Farky the
Monkey-man to peachy ashie passion. No, no trace of irony in his post.
MID: 4h6xh.802$hH2.233@trnddc02

"I was told there would be cookies."
Cross-Poasters For Goddess!
Remember: Straight people can't help it!
A petition to make the Five-Fingered Hand of Eris
the official symbol for the planet Eris:
http://www.petitiononline.com/ffhoeris/

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com

"You're fighting a Furry Giant

"He delivers a long speech about how you shouldn't judge him just because
he's an animal deep down inside and you're all intolerant and dressing up
like an animal in easy-access furry pants doesn't make you a pervert...
you fall asleep halfway through." -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a stalker.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Hail Eris! On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 05:52:17 -0500, Eris Kallisti Discordia was
Absurdity wrote:
[...]

"All men are fools." Not all are idiots, however, idiot.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 11:55:52 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
Gave us:

"All men are fools." Not all are idiots, however, idiot.

Dopes with ridiculous sigs and delusions of others being "kooks" when
it is they themselves, are in fact, foolish idiots.

You are one such dope.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:28:45 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 02:39:22 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

I'm sure that people without 30 years of soldering experience would
find such solder much easier to use. I manage just fine with 60/40.

Are you ever without lame ****tard excuses for being 100% wrong,
dip****?

Sn63Pb37 has been around for DECADES, and is in use in ever mil
shop, and ever NASA certified shop in existence.

60/40 isn't even "so '70s"... Hell... it's sixties! If that.

You don't know electronics. You're just one of those ****s that
used to install speakers in customized vans using electrical tape!

You'll manage... sure... manage away, chucko.

There's not much difference between 60/40 and 63/37. I used to solder
with 50/50 and it worked fine, just not as shiny.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:38:39 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

There's not much difference between 60/40 and 63/37. I used to solder
with 50/50 and it worked fine, just not as shiny.

John

I think that it's easier to get a bad ('cold') joint with 60/40
because it doesn't solidify as quickly. We had some weird problems on
hand assembly of punched boards that I think were due to using 63/37
solder, and 60/40 worked better there.

I knew a kid who would remove the soldering iron and start wiggling
the wire to see when the solder hardened. None of his stuff worked.

Even 50/50 can make good electronic joints if you let it cool
undisturbed. 50/50 is good for mechanical soldering because you can
push it around like putty, where 63/37 just drips off. 63/37 is best
for production pc boards because it has the lowest melting point.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

[...]

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

MassiveProng wrote:

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 02:39:22 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

I'm sure that people without 30 years of soldering experience would
find such solder much easier to use. I manage just fine with 60/40.

Are you ever without lame ****tard excuses for being 100% wrong,
dip****?

Sn63Pb37 has been around for DECADES, and is in use in ever mil
shop, and ever NASA certified shop in existence.

60/40 isn't even "so '70s"... Hell... it's sixties! If that.

You don't know electronics. You're just one of those ****s that
used to install speakers in customized vans using electrical tape!

You'll manage... sure... manage away, chucko.

What is an "ever mil shop", Numby?
What is an "ever NASA shop", Numby?

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Aratzio wrote:

[...]

That's the Numby I have so many of memories of.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Absurdity wrote:
[...]

If that were true, then your opinions would be of no consequence to
me, whether I were idiot or not, maroon.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

There's not much difference between 60/40 and 63/37. I used to solder
with 50/50 and it worked fine, just not as shiny.

John

I think that it's easier to get a bad ('cold') joint with 60/40
because it doesn't solidify as quickly. We had some weird problems on
hand assembly of punched boards that I think were due to using 63/37
solder, and 60/40 worked better there.

I knew a kid who would remove the soldering iron and start wiggling
the wire to see when the solder hardened. None of his stuff worked.

Even 50/50 can make good electronic joints if you let it cool
undisturbed. 50/50 is good for mechanical soldering because you can
push it around like putty, where 63/37 just drips off. 63/37 is best
for production pc boards because it has the lowest melting point.

John

I would think 63/37 is better for mucking around on the bench where
conditions are not as controlled and you might want to reheat some
pads a number of times, but 60/40 is okay for production where the
process is tightly managed, it's a one-off thing, and the cost savings
(tin being a lot more $$ than lead) might be almost significant.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,alt.aratzio

Aratzio wrote:

[...]

He'll be back; Numby's hindside is quite insensitive to paddling.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 09:12:47 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

There's not much difference between 60/40 and 63/37. I used to solder
with 50/50 and it worked fine, just not as shiny.

There are far more differences than the sheen. How can you be so
ob-****ing-tuse?

Did you even read the kester link John provided?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:24:47 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
Gave us:

I would think 63/37 is better for mucking around on the bench where
conditions are not as controlled and you might want to reheat some
pads a number of times, but 60/40 is okay for production where the
process is tightly managed, it's a one-off thing, and the cost savings
(tin being a lot more $$ than lead) might be almost significant.

What a silly remark. The difference in price of the two solders is
near nil.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 08:48:38 -0700, Jazzycat1 did most oddly state:

You all really need to get a life.

You need to learn how to accept what you can't change.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28; Usenet Ruiner #5
Demon Lord of Confusion; Official Chung Demon; Top Asshole #3
COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #16
The posting nym is best removed from my posting address if your goal is
to speak with me in private.
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
"Atheists are people who have no invisible means of support"

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies jitter as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of the above k00k
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"Right you are correct. Someone hooked me. I do believe in building
relationships. That is what Christians are required to do. I am amoral.
I am sure you know what that means. So are Scorpios. I am being
'protected' by the Formosa Rule because of my 'mental illness'. I am not
targeting 'teh Mop Jockey'. You are and you are using me as a bait.
Please stop. I have my own fish to reel in. Leave me alone. It is my hope
that I will be able to catch a fish and reel it in for you. Once my
retired bishop thought I was fishing for him and he took the bait, alas
it wasn't me and that spelled the demise of our relationship. Have a
little bit more faith in me. An Eastern Orthodox bishop thought I was
fishing for him and willingly, proudly and defiantly took the bait on
public record, and it wasn't even me. Give me a break." -- Atlanta
Olympiada "Erica" Kane yammered in
"It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
and fumbling." -- nightbat, in one of his more lucid moments.
To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:12:18 -0500, John Fields did most oddly state:
Absurdity wrote:
[...]

If that were true, then opinions would be of no consequence to me,
whether I were idiot or not, maroon.

Poast fix0red. You can thank me later. HTH, HAND. Meow.

[...]

A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:33:56 +1000, Lionel did most oddly state:
wrote:

[...]

I'm always leery of that kind of query, but I've got to admit that it's
quite a cute theory.

Thanks, dearie.

[...]

A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:00:06 -0700, Aratzio did most oddly state:
wrote:

[...]

Hawk's WRONG!!! It's MY fault!!!!

Ergo, your queary above was less than insightful.

HTH.

Yes, a dreary query, it was. A queary!

eyes snarky suspiciously
Is that a combo typo/gay lame?

Why, 'Ratz, whatever would make you think that? His query was dreary, and
so it's a queary...

Just makin sure
eyes snarky suspiciously

Well, a gay lame would refer to a queery.

[...]

A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:01:14 -0700, Aratzio did most oddly state:
wrote:

[...]

I tend to gravitate to first one and then another. I have an awful lot of
books, comics, and discs...

[...]

A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

hi friends ss007 Metalworking 0 May 19th 06 02:55 PM
hi friends ss007 Home Repair 0 May 16th 06 01:41 AM