Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Default For Eeyore and Friends

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:49:39 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

Maybe if he'd stop sticking it up his butt first, it'd work better?

Good point. ;^)

If you actually believe that the immature remark he made was "a
point", then you are too far lost to even be considered human.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:29:37 -0700, MassiveProng did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:54:38 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:
John Fields wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:19:10 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:02:23 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:13:34 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:
John Fields wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio wrote:

Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to
death. Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

Suggest away!

I see that he is tired of losing THAT fight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"He has not responded in 20 minutes, he ran away!!!!"

WHO ran away, and from WHAT? WHEN and WHERE did they run to, and
WHY
did they run? You sure don't seem to have any grasp on reality, let
alone any valid information.

Some people have other things to do than spend 24 hours a day on
USENET. You, on the other hand? You have to try to bore us to death
with your stupid little preschool games, till we finally just ignore
you. (Its againts the law to beat the mentally ill) You barely hit
a negative 3 on the troll meter, which disqualifies you from being a
kook. After all, its not nice to call the mentally ill a "Kook"

That's true. It's not all nice of us to call you a kook, kook.

---
Geez, Nellie, I thought you were supposed to actually be _good_ at
this.

That's what's so sad. They havve a newsgroup of their own to
practice in, and they all suck at it.

They suck so bad, they suck at sucking.

Kookle Search Results

3 matches for "Nunya".

Nunya Bidness

Palmjob Paddle, October 2005
Palmjob Paddle, December 2005
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award, December 2005

KOOK AWARD
Joseph Bartlo Pathetic Anal Pineapple Award

NOMINEE PROPOSER SECONDER STATUS
Professeur Von TwoSteps Woodchuck Bill Cujo DeSockpuppet Accepted
MassiveProng, a.k.a. "NunYa Bidness" Snarky Lionel Accepted

Hmmm, look who's eligible to win three Bartlos in a row...

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Gutter Chix0r #16
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Official Chung Demon
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

"6. Who is a net.giggler?" -- Bloxy's "Monkay", that's who. Message-ID:

"'I find this genetic sequence all the way down the evolutionary
ladder,' he says. 'The major significance of this protein is that it may
be a communication line between the nucleus and the mitochondria.'" --
Andrew B. Chung, from
http://gtalumni.org/Publications/mag...n91/chung.html

"Pot...kettle...so black it picks cotton." -- But Alex "Dink" Cain isn't
racist at all, oh no. Not him. Why, some of his best friends are porch
monkeys. I'll bet. Message-ID:

"You think I don't know this? What gives you the right to speak as if
you have authority over me? You have none. I like his use of the words
'wanton woman'. They are biblical. Maybe there is some hope for k man
after all. You? There is no hope for you at all you freak of nature. Go
back to the hole you came out of." -- Atlanta Olympiada Kane "knows"
Kadaitcha Man was referring to me, but addressed him as though he was
referring to himself, then foamed all over me, in Message-ID:

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:

"What are marijuana tablets?"

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen softly dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head'"
-- "White Rabbit", Jefferson Airplane

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Outlaw amateur assassins!" -- Chiun

"Property is theft."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is liberty."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is impossible."
-- P. J. Proudhon

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"Red meat won't hurt you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat will."
-- Zog the etc., in alt.discordia (correct
as needed)

"may you live to whatever age you'd like to." -- Dave Hillstrom,
in alt.discordia

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID:

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:59:21 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:48:12 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:43:12 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:59:07 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to death.
Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

He doesn't even do that all that well, but at least it's not as
cringe-worthy as his attempts to be funny.

---
Oh, my, how clever a tapestry of gray on gray banality you weave!

Is it as clever as your IKYABWAI* laming?

---
Of course not..

You had to ask?

I think it's really special that you have a high opinion of yourself,
when practically no one else does.

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:34:55 -0700, John Larkin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:29:54 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:57:19 -0700, John Larkin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:30:43 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:17:07 -0700, John Larkin transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:11:13 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:17:32 -0700, John Larkin attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 04:01:50 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves
senseless with this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.

Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I
don't do it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is a
word often found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally
speaking.

Do you know anything about electronics?

Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.

Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

John

Define useful. Explain the metrics involved and leave out your personal
bias.

Something that helps others.

When I'm _not_ reading usenet, perhaps. Why exactly do you think I should
do something "useful" when I'm reading usenet?

It just seemed to me that these endless cycles of banter and insults,
between people with ludicrous comic-book names, are content-free, and very
boring. I hope your real life is not so content-free.

My "real life" and usenet have nothing to do with each other.

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:03:07 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:57:19 -0700, John Larkin transparently proposed:
[...]

So entertaining and making others laugh counts.

curtsy Why, thank'ee, Mr. 'Ratz.

Ergo, your queary above was less than insightful.

HTH.

Yes, a dreary query, it was. A queary!

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:54:05 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:27:47 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:32:09 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:17:07 -0700, John Larkin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves
senseless with this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.

Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I
don't do it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is a
word often found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally
speaking.

Do you know anything about electronics?

Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.

Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

I'd rather read usenet.

WOW! What a lack of ambition!

Well, when I'm reading usenet, what do you suggest I do besides read
usenet? Ballet? It'd be more than a little tricky.

Turn on the music and chair dance?
Move in an electric grill and make faux BBQ ribs? Create a master plan for
world peace?

Index my personal library?

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:44:07 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity Gave us:

Hmmm, look who's eligible to win three Bartlos in a row...

Idiot! In a row would have been years ago.

Three total... is that what your retarded ass means?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:47:06 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity Gave us:

My "real life" and usenet have nothing to do with each other.

Said the total twit that spends several hours a day here contributing
NOTHING that makes any difference to anyone...

Well... except perhaps your hairy palmed left hand.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 11:25:05 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:21:39 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:27:13 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:14:51 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:05:07 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
s.caballista.org
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:52:46 -0500, John Fields attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:42:37 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:03:06 -0500, John Fields transparently proposed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 02:47:49 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:36:44 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:26:28 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:11:40 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:20:20 -0700, MassiveProng transparently
proposed:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:41:03 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

How about an intermediate case, say two golf balls that are
imperfectly springy? That's also inelastic. What happens?

You forgot to notice that it depends on their location. In my
hand,
no rebound on the golf balls. Against a ball laid on the floor,
rebound.

So you would call it "less perfectly springy" when on the floor?

Also, the steel balls behave in the opposite manner. In my hand,
get a rebound. Against a ball laid on the floor, no rebound, just
a side deflection from the not quite so centered hit.

Sprongy sure has a thing about the physics of handling balls that
are not his.

Not to mention his fetish for sticks that're bigger than his.

---
He won't come knocking on your door anytime soon, then, I'm sure.

Please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

---
Why? Do you feel strangely aroused by the thought of man-meat bigger
than yours?

So, keeping your homosexual fantasies to yourself was not an option.

---
Of course it was an option, just not one I chose to exercise.

Ahhh, so you /are/ gay! Well, not to worry. I'm bi, so I don't do gay
lames.

---
You prefer lay games?

I don't think you're his type, Johnny.

---

Try to not fall _too_ far behind, OK?

Again, you imagine that your lame plays on words are witty or
interesting.

---

**** OWED TO NELLIE ****

There once was a critic (a twit),
who thought himself not full of ****.
But try as he might
wrote nothing _but_ ****e,
and proved he was naught but a git.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 11:32:50 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:57:13 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:22:15 +0000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:15:31 -0700, MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:49:32 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

"Centurion tries to gain tactical advantage

Grow the **** up, wussy boy. Your stupid **** is pathetic and old.

groups for years.

---
Why?

Because I feel like it. Got a problem with that?

---
Not at all. I was just wondering why you bothered to.

After all, it's not like you know anything about it.

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 11:53:04 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:06:01 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:59:46 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:16:17 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:57:32 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:25:14 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

OMFGss, you _are_ terrible at this. I like many sorts of games --
computer games both online and off-, specialty (Munchkin, Chez Geek,
Illuminati) and regular card games, video games, board games,
role-playing games...

The only board games I play involve a hot soldering iron.

It shows.

As if a techno know nothing twit like you would even know.

Weller TCP series soldering station. TC202DS base, TC201 iron, 3 700F
tips (for 60/40 solder)

---
You really should use the tin-lead eutectic and a lower-temperature
tip.

It's all bog standard soldering equipment. People have been using
identical setups for prototyping & rework for decades. And it figures
that TinyDong is the kind of incompetant ****** who'd think that
people can't do reliable work without some overpriced station covered
in bells & whistles.

---
But you sidestepped the issue of the tin-lead eutectic and the lower
temperature tip.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:07:11 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:52:59 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

[...]
I feel damn lucky he isn't /my/ leader. Incidentally, thanks for
confirming the "Centurion" analysis of you -- Lionel's dead-on.

Gee, you really should be a politician. You don't listen to a damn
thing, and are trying to be a master of misdirection. Lionel's dead
from the neck, up. Enjoy your childish lifestyle on AUK, I'm bored
with all of you.

Which is why you keep on replying to us, of course.

---
Copycat.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:09:53 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:13:47 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Geez, Nellie, I thought you were supposed to actually be _good_ at
this.

I'm doing an excellent job of what I'm trying to do.

---
LOL, You're doing an excellent job of trying, but an abysmal job of
getting it done.
---

Too bad you're too dumb to figure what that is.

---
Me??? Perhaps you meant: "to figure _out_ what that is"?
---

If you still haven't figured it out
in a month or two, I'll explain it to you then. ;^)

---
With your cognitive abilities and attention span, I doubt whether
the material would have a latency of more than a few minutes.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:34:01 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:16:19 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 11:53:04 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

It's all bog standard soldering equipment. People have been using
identical setups for prototyping & rework for decades. And it figures
that TinyDong is the kind of incompetant ****** who'd think that
people can't do reliable work without some overpriced station covered
in bells & whistles.

$139 yeah, dip****... that is overpriced. Sure.

That's more than I paid for my current Weller, & it's working
perfectly 15 years later.

---
Don't do much soldering, huh?

$139 in today's dollars is probably less than you paid for your
station in fifteen-year-ago dollars.
---

How long has /your/ station lasted so far, dip****?

Bells and whistles? What bells and whistles did I mention?

Also, that "station" is covered in nothing but a temp dial, and a
lamp that shows when the driver is pumping the tip. Get a clue,
asswipe.

Temp controlled solder stations are the standard and the norm, not
your POS "bog standard" They are SUB-standard, at best.

The Weller TCP stations *are* temperature-controlled, dimwit.

---
Weller TCP aren't soldering _stations_, they're soldering _irons_.

The stations you're probably referring to are the "WTCPT" and the
"WTCPTD", and the temperature control isn't in the station, it's in
the tips which have Curie temperatures of 600, 700, and 800 F.

Just so you know, I do know a LOT about soldering, and joining
metals.

Sure, that's why you know nothing about the soldering stations that've
been one of the worlds most popular brands for 30 years or more.
Much as I hate to agree with Fields, he's obviously dead right about
your electronics knowledge being anecdotal.

---
Sorry, Charlie, that was John LARKIN.
---

700 F is now, and has ALWAYS been too hot for circuit boards,
dumbass. Not to mention the components.

And yet I - & tens of thousands of other people - have been creating
perfect joints for decades with those stations, & at that temperature.

---
Well, "perfect" is a little strong unless you're talking about,
maybe, plumbing.
---

If you're incapable of doing that, it's probably that you hold the
iron to the joint for minutes at a time, or something else equally
incompetant.

---
Try to be a little less incompetent with your spelling, OK? After
all, kids are reading this.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.motss,alt.homosexuality

I'll never know another The Secretary of HomIntern like The Secretary of
HomIntern on Fri, 06 Apr 2007 05:51:14 +0000 in AUK, they're so drad:
The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:53:36 -0700, John Larkin k'lamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:41:52 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:17:58 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:21:55 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:19:14 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
Wrong, cluebie. He's x-poasting to AUK for the purpose of winning
you whatever recognition you deserve. I foresee many awards in your
future...
Indeed. I had a good feeling about this kook right from his first
tug on the line.
---
Really? Then you liked the pain when you felt the hook dig its way
into your mind?
Oh, how cwever. IKYABWAI. Can you balance a ball on your nose, too?
Why do you call yourself "Original"?

I have a nym-thieving PorchMonkey4Life (Yes, a Kevin Smith fan) going
around wearing "The Demon Prince of Absurdity", thinking he's so clever
because he can copy a nym. He's completely obsessed with me. Read more
about him he http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Gayton McFagg0t is obsessed with me. He started this $hit and is quite
eager for it to end. No such like McGayBashed, I'm having to much fun.
Pick your flame targets better next time b1tch. It ends on my schedule
_not_ yours c*nt

Have I mentioned lately that you couldn't flame if you had a lit match
and were standing in an ocean of gasoline? No? Well, I'm saying it now.

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!!
Lola Stonewall Riot, Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #16
"Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone renounced violence forever? I
could then conquer the whole stupid planet with just a butter knife."

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

2001 RADW Bitch of the Year, ADRIC Awards (by acclamation); mhm 29x21;
Tom Baker's #1 Fan; Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; S.N.A.R.K.Y.: Synthetic
Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork; the Discordian
People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without portfolio); Demon of
Mockery and Silliness, Demon Lord of Confusion, Demon Prince of
Absurdity; Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Lola, called
Snarky, Queen of the Snarks of Ærisia; Queen of Rice; TransWench; Ship's
Chaos Demon, Bad Ship BetNoirian; The God of Odd Statements; Dr. L. C.
Snark, Professor of Philosophy, Critical Theory (Liberal Arts and
Contemporary Studies), Mockery, Silliness, Confusion, Absurdity, Chaos,
& General Mayhem, Centre For Xena Studies; The God-Fairy-Demon Snark;
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young; Pope Snarky Goodfella of the
undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, MWFA, HCNB, CPFG, CEM;
Superfaggot; Canadian Popular Front for the Whitetail Jihad; Wearer of
the Holy FAGGOT Hat; Sec'y, Int'l Homosexual Conspiracy; Treasurer,
Int'l Anarchist Conspiracy; Czar of all the Flonkers; Mastermind of the
SMOF; allegedly The Worst Kind Of Feminist; Chas. E. Pemberton; Pete
Stapleton; Joseph Bartlo; Koi-Lo; Henry Schmidt, the PorscheMonkey4Life;
TEH USENETS BULLIE
ICQ: 135930147; popesnarkyatcaballistadotorg
BITCH PRIDE!
Quotable quotes:

"So the American government lied to the Native Americans for many, many
years, and then President Clinton lied about a relationship, and
everyone was surprised! A little naive, I feel!"
-- Eddie Izzard

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd
have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but
for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."
-- Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are
beginning to irritate me with these obsessions of yours!
Fish don't just catch themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, &
Gems" (64/318)

Quoth Max Grrl to the Monkey:
Free cl00: Why do you think you've been nominated for so many awards,
Dribbles???

"Because y'all have so many nyms. Like I stated yesterday. Your b1tch as$
opinion doesn't mean $hit to me. You are totally irrelevant to me. I
continue flame you because I like kicking retards around." -- The
Monkey-man is unaware that Max Grrl only _has_ one nym. MID:
jq9xh.875$hH2.700@trnddc02

"Open wide and wait for a $hit explosion, turdboy" -- Joxer isn't very
well-acquainted with the concept of not aiming the flamethrower at his
own position. MID: r7Wxh.2191$384.676@trnddc05

NightMist wrote about Beauty/Venus In Furs/Olympiada:
By the by, the "BT" that was mentioned in my exchange with her? That is
a retired bishop that she thinks is lurking in usenet groups giving her
secret messages about what and where to post.

"I did not say he was giving me anonymous messages about where to post,
I said he *may* have given me anonymous messages about where to post."
-- No, Beauty's not a paranoid k00k at all. No way. Doesn't
everyone(tine) think that way, sometimes? Message-ID:

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:34:59 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:25:48 -0700, Aratzio
wrote:

Amazing innit. Stick em in the meat grinder they get all ****y.

Poor little Mickey's such a sensitive little fellow.

---
PKB, asshole. You crossposted this thread to auk for revenge just
because you couldn't handle a little correction.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 06:08:33 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:40:50 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:49:32 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:09:32 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Is that what your concept of "REAL MEN" has to do? I have never met
a real man who insults another man's mother.

You mean like John Fields & TinyDong do?

---
He said another _man's_ mother, whelp.

Nice auto-flame. Very well done.

---
:-)

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:43:12 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:59:07 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to death.
Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

He doesn't even do that all that well, but at least it's not as
cringe-worthy as his attempts to be funny.

---
Oh, my, how clever a tapestry of gray on gray banality you weave!

Is it as clever as your IKYABWAI* laming?

---
Of course not..

You had to ask?

I think it's really special that you have a high opinion of yourself,
when practically no one else does.

---
The opinions of fools are of no consequence, even to idiots.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

wrote:
[...]

How odd. ISTM that time spent here is the same time ticking away in
your "real life".

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:53:19 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:05:07 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
0ks.caballista.org
wrote:

[...]

I rest my case.

---
My, what a scat hing retort!

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:55:50 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

wrote:

You really should use the tin-lead eutectic and a lower-temperature
tip.

It's all bog standard soldering equipment. People have been using
identical setups for prototyping & rework for decades. And it figures
that TinyDong is the kind of incompetant ****** who'd think that
people can't do reliable work without some overpriced station covered
in bells & whistles.

---
But you sidestepped the issue of the tin-lead eutectic

What do you think 60/40 is, Mr "Professional"?

---
It ain't eutectic, grasshopper. He

http://www.kester.com/en-US/technica...KnowledgeID=29

and:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eutectic_point

and the lower
temperature tip.

Which is relevant because...?

---
Using the eutectic alloy Sn63Pb37, with a lower melting point than
Sn60Pb40, allows a lower temperature iron or process to be used
with the attendant lower heat stress being placed on the components.

That's a good thing.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 06:06:55 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:51:24 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:16:15 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:29:01 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
[...]

hand, I
get a rebound. Against a ball laid on the floor, no rebound,
just a side deflection from the not quite so centered hit.

Sprongy sure has a thing about the physics of handling balls
that are not his.

Not to mention his fetish for sticks that're bigger than his.

---
He won't come knocking on your door anytime soon, then, I'm sure.

Please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

---
Why? Do you feel strangely aroused by the thought of man-meat
bigger than yours?

So, keeping your homosexual fantasies to yourself was not an option.

---
Of course it was an option, just not one I chose to exercise.

Ahhh, so you /are/ gay! Well, not to worry. I'm bi, so I don't do gay
lames.

No asking for boobie piccies.

I wouldn't dare.

The whole of usenet is in your debt.

I can be a generous monarch...

You eat milkweed? - lepidoptera reference

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:50:46 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
[...]

I WAS WRITING ABOUT MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!

IT IS MY FAULT!

Ergo, your queary above was less than insightful.

HTH.

Yes, a dreary query, it was. A queary!

eyes snarky suspiciously
Is that a combo typo/gay lame?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:54:37 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of

wrote:

[...]

I sort of did that in February. 2600 blues CDs later and I now have
them catalogged and insured. Nice little app called "Readerware". Grab
1 ea bar code scanner, scan barcodes into software, software searches
web for barcode, inputs data found into database. Sure a lot better
method than me typing all the info by hand...

Now I just have to do the rock, soul, jazz & classical CDs.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:
[...]

This whole cycle reminds me of a mess of high-school girls gossiping
and tattling and squabbling over nothing. The Superhero nyms are
absurd.

Learn some electronics; it's real, and a lot more fun.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

"Lionel" wrote in message

That's nothing - he regularly balances two balls on his nose.

Is that a gay thing? What is tea bagging?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

I'll never know another MassiveProng like MassiveProng on Fri, 06 Apr 2007
01:11:26 -0700 in AUK, they're so drad:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:44:07 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
Gave us:

Hmmm, look who's eligible to win three Bartlos in a row...

Idiot! In a row would have been years ago.

Three total... is that what your retarded ass means?

No, I'm quite sure I mean you can win on the April, May, and June
ballots, all three in a row. The Bartlo is repeatable for as many times
as you can show deeper and deeper levels of stupidity, idiocy, moronism,
silliness, cretinism and general kookery.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

I'll never know another MassiveProng like MassiveProng on Fri, 06 Apr
2007 01:13:06 -0700 in AUK, they're so drad:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:47:06 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
Gave us:

My "real life" and usenet have nothing to do with each other.

Said the total twit that spends several hours a day here contributing
NOTHING that makes any difference to anyone...

Exaggeration noted.

Well... except perhaps your hairy palmed left hand.

Lamery noted.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers wrote:

I'll never know another MassiveProng like MassiveProng on Fri, 06 Apr
2007 01:13:06 -0700 in AUK, they're so drad:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:47:06 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
Gave us:

My "real life" and usenet have nothing to do with each other.

Said the total twit that spends several hours a day here contributing
NOTHING that makes any difference to anyone...

Exaggeration noted.

Well... except perhaps your hairy palmed left hand.

Lamery noted.

Numby has a lot of practice at the art of foaming. Probably has
certifications and stuffs, too.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,alt.aratzio

Aratzio wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:50:41 -0600, Art Deco
transparently proposed:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Aratzio wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:27:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

Well, that was, err, ahhh, ummm, ah ****it, realllllly stupid.

Let me help. I am betting people call you "Mike" or even "Mikey".

Only my very close friends or family can call me Mike. I've never
been called Mickey.

How about Mikey.

You do love to misspell things, don't you, Skippy? OTOH, it may be
the best that you're capable of.

The Tholen is strong with this one.

You should have read further. He's better than NumbYa with the
bull**** war stories.

He TOLD a drill sgt to be respectful and "the captain" dressed down
the drill sgt.

It brought tears to my eyes, I've not laughed at anyones online
bull**** like that in ages.

Oh my. You are quite correct.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Lionel wrote:

Aratzio wrote:

Well, that was, err, ahhh, ummm, ah ****it, realllllly stupid.

Let me help. I am betting people call you "Mike" or even "Mikey".

Only my very close friends or family can call me Mike. I've never
been called Mickey.

How about Mikey.

You do love to misspell things, don't you, Skippy? OTOH, it may be
the best that you're capable of.

To everyone else its Michael, or Mr. Terrell as a
drill sergeant found out during basic training.

Sure he did, cupcake. You so bad a Drill Sgt was skeered of you.

Sigh. Another ignorant and poorly thought out response. The Drill
sergeant intentionally kept mispronouncing my last name. I told him
that he wasn't speaking to me, because it wasn't my name, and that my
family deserved the respect of our name being properly pronounced. he
told me he didn't ow me a damn thing, and that i would answer to
anything he called me, or else. It was our Captain who was standing
behind him who gave him the dressing down. See, i give you the tinniest
piece of string and you turn it into a noose. Way to go, Skippy!

What a shame your (no doubt imaginary) Captain isn't here now to make
us 'respect' your family name, Mr Terrier. Got any more lame threats
to throw at us, Mickey?

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Default How Mikey Terrell Told off the Drill Sgt - [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

Aratzio wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:27:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

To everyone else its Michael, or Mr. Terrell as a
drill sergeant found out during basic training.

Sure he did, cupcake. You so bad a Drill Sgt was skeered of you.

Sigh. Another ignorant and poorly thought out response. The Drill
sergeant intentionally kept mispronouncing my last name. I told him
that he wasn't speaking to me, because it wasn't my name, and that my
family deserved the respect of our name being properly pronounced. he
told me he didn't ow me a damn thing, and that i would answer to
anything he called me, or else. It was our Captain who was standing
behind him who gave him the dressing down. See, i give you the tinniest
piece of string and you turn it into a noose. Way to go, Skippy!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA***** ME*HAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA
Sure you did, you *TOLD* a drill sgt. Uh huh. Oh yeah, they are such
caring and respectful souls. The Capt, he was on your side and
publicly undercut the Sgt. **** ME, I have not heard a bigger load of
bull**** in my life. Really, truly, that is one of the most far
fetched and pathetic lies I have ever encoutered. Even Chuck Lysaught
has ever come up with a greater load of complete and utter bull**** in
all his years of spewing complete and utter bull****.

You and Prongy need to compare war lies, err, stories to see who was
the baddest of the bad.

i don't have to compare anything. I know taht all of you losers on
AUK have to, and you all claim to be at least an inch.

Yeah, we just sit around making up *war stories* about how we made a
Drill Sgt act all respectful and how his Capt was on your side.

Only Numby.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:
[...]

Come on, John. Some folks don't care for electronic design as an
art form and would rather turn a phrase cleverly in an unexpected
way or skewer an "opponent" through a window which was carelessly
left open.

Perhaps not to your liking because you're not good at it, but why
denigrate it if it makes those who are, happy?

Your friend,

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 02:39:22 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm sure that people without 30 years of soldering experience would
find such solder much easier to use. I manage just fine with 60/40.

---
If you've got 30 years of soldering experience and you have no
experience with Sn63, then your argument is akin to that of some
yokel who denigrates Corvettes because he's been driving Chevy
pickups all his life and "they work just fine."

Try it sometime if you want your commentary to be informed instead
of just being bluster, Mister.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:28:10 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .

That's nothing - he regularly balances two balls on his nose.

Is that a gay thing? What is tea bagging?

---
Ah, the Homerde creature joins the fray in order to lower the Q.

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

I'll never know another John Larkin like John Larkin on Fri, 06 Apr 2007
09:33:10 -0700 in AUK, they're so drad:
Absurdity wrote:
[...]

Making you froth at me about electronics is a lot more fun.

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

I'll never know another Aratzio like Aratzio on Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:52:34
+0000 in AUK, they're so drad:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 06:06:55 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
transparently proposed:
[...]

poke

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 08:15:40 -0500, John "Not a Real Man(TM)" Fields sat
in thee Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche
Tea:
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:40:50 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:49:32 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:09:32 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Is that what your concept of "REAL MEN" has to do? I have never
met
a real man who insults another man's mother.

You mean like John Fields & TinyDong do?

---
He said another _man's_ mother, whelp.

Nice auto-flame. Very well done.

---
:-)

You're drooling.

Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069; Official Chung Demon
Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #16
"Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.
"If I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
bloody, bloody, blub..."
"For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV, cable and
air conditioning"

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

"Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
MID:

"I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
sandbox alone now, in MID:

"Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia

Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?

Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
argument.

"You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
things. MID: bf7xh.834$hH2.64@trnddc02

At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0

"You're just mad that you got tard stomped again fagg0t. You throw
something incredibly lame out there and I ramming it right back down
your throat. And you wonder how I just did what I did to you. You wonder
how I can make something so lame that you tossed out there so gosh darn
amusing when I fling it back at ya.

"Here's the secret: Unlike you, I am *not* retarded. You're tardness
gets in your way every single time, fagboi.

"Are you still crying over your keyboard, c0ckslurper? Is your mouth
wide open and drool falling out. Is your chunky body convulsing as you
think about how you were once again made a fool of? Are yellow boogie
snots running out of your unnaturally large nose down your triple chins?

"Look at what I reduced you too, tard.. I thoroughly enjoy owning and
abusing you.. Thanks for being so tarded and so easy to beat." -- The
PorchMonkey4Life has gone on re-define red as yellow, black as white,
and being run over by a truck as just a scratch. Message-ID:
kX3Nh.525$vI1.380@trnddc02

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:44:13 -0500, John Fields sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:34:59 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:25:48 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

Amazing innit. Stick em in the meat grinder they get all ****y.

Poor little Mickey's such a sensitive little fellow.

---
PKB, asshole. You crossposted this thread to auk for revenge just
because you couldn't handle a little correction.

No, really, it's because sed is a k00k haven.

hi friends ss007 Metalworking 0 May 19th 06 02:55 PM
hi friends ss007 Home Repair 0 May 16th 06 01:41 AM