Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

I'll never know another Aratzio like Aratzio on Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:52:34
+0000 in AUK, they're so drad:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 06:06:55 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
transparently proposed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:51:24 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:16:15 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:29:01 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:05:07 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:52:46 -0500, John Fields attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:42:37 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:03:06 -0500, John Fields transparently
proposed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 02:47:49 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:36:44 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:26:28 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:11:40 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:20:20 -0700, MassiveProng transparently
proposed:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:41:03 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

How about an intermediate case, say two golf balls that are
imperfectly springy? That's also inelastic. What happens?

You forgot to notice that it depends on their location. In
my hand,
no rebound on the golf balls. Against a ball laid on the
floor, rebound.

So you would call it "less perfectly springy" when on the
floor?

Also, the steel balls behave in the opposite manner. In my
hand, I
get a rebound. Against a ball laid on the floor, no rebound,
just a side deflection from the not quite so centered hit.

Sprongy sure has a thing about the physics of handling balls
that are not his.

Not to mention his fetish for sticks that're bigger than his.

---
He won't come knocking on your door anytime soon, then, I'm
sure.

Please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

---
Why? Do you feel strangely aroused by the thought of man-meat
bigger than yours?

So, keeping your homosexual fantasies to yourself was not an
option.

---
Of course it was an option, just not one I chose to exercise.

Ahhh, so you /are/ gay! Well, not to worry. I'm bi, so I don't do gay
lames.

No asking for boobie piccies.

I wouldn't dare.

The whole of usenet is in your debt.

I can be a generous monarch...

You eat milkweed? - lepidoptera reference

poke

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!!
Lola Stonewall Riot, Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #16
"Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone renounced violence forever? I
could then conquer the whole stupid planet with just a butter knife."

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

2001 RADW Bitch of the Year, ADRIC Awards (by acclamation); mhm 29x21;
Tom Baker's #1 Fan; Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; S.N.A.R.K.Y.: Synthetic
Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork; the Discordian
People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without portfolio); Demon of
Mockery and Silliness, Demon Lord of Confusion, Demon Prince of
Absurdity; Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Lola, called
Snarky, Queen of the Snarks of Ærisia; Queen of Rice; TransWench; Ship's
Chaos Demon, Bad Ship BetNoirian; The God of Odd Statements; Dr. L. C.
Snark, Professor of Philosophy, Critical Theory (Liberal Arts and
Contemporary Studies), Mockery, Silliness, Confusion, Absurdity, Chaos,
& General Mayhem, Centre For Xena Studies; The God-Fairy-Demon Snark;
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young; Pope Snarky Goodfella of the
undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, MWFA, HCNB, CPFG, CEM;
Superfaggot; Canadian Popular Front for the Whitetail Jihad; Wearer of
the Holy FAGGOT Hat; Sec'y, Int'l Homosexual Conspiracy; Treasurer,
Int'l Anarchist Conspiracy; Czar of all the Flonkers; Mastermind of the
SMOF; allegedly The Worst Kind Of Feminist; Chas. E. Pemberton; Pete
Stapleton; Joseph Bartlo; Koi-Lo; Henry Schmidt, the PorscheMonkey4Life;
TEH USENETS BULLIE
ICQ: 135930147; popesnarkyatcaballistadotorg
BITCH PRIDE!
Quotable quotes:

"So the American government lied to the Native Americans for many, many
years, and then President Clinton lied about a relationship, and
everyone was surprised! A little naive, I feel!"
-- Eddie Izzard

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd
have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but
for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."
-- Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are
beginning to irritate me with these obsessions of yours!
Fish don't just catch themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, &
Gems" (64/318)

Quoth Max Grrl to the Monkey:
Free cl00: Why do you think you've been nominated for so many awards,
Dribbles???

"Because y'all have so many nyms. Like I stated yesterday. Your b1tch as$
opinion doesn't mean $hit to me. You are totally irrelevant to me. I
continue flame you because I like kicking retards around." -- The
Monkey-man is unaware that Max Grrl only _has_ one nym. MID:
jq9xh.875$hH2.700@trnddc02

"Open wide and wait for a $hit explosion, turdboy" -- Joxer isn't very
well-acquainted with the concept of not aiming the flamethrower at his
own position. MID: r7Wxh.2191$384.676@trnddc05

NightMist wrote about Beauty/Venus In Furs/Olympiada:
By the by, the "BT" that was mentioned in my exchange with her? That is
a retired bishop that she thinks is lurking in usenet groups giving her
secret messages about what and where to post.

"I did not say he was giving me anonymous messages about where to post,
I said he *may* have given me anonymous messages about where to post."
-- No, Beauty's not a paranoid k00k at all. No way. Doesn't
everyone(tine) think that way, sometimes? Message-ID: