Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
Aratzio Aratzio is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:54:37 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:54:05 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:27:47 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
transparently proposed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:32:09 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:17:07 -0700, John Larkin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:11:13 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:17:32 -0700, John Larkin attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 04:01:50 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern
wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves
senseless with this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.

Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I
don't do it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is a
word often found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally
speaking.

Do you know anything about electronics?

Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.

Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

I'd rather read usenet.

WOW! What a lack of ambition!

Well, when I'm reading usenet, what do you suggest I do besides read
usenet? Ballet? It'd be more than a little tricky.

Turn on the music and chair dance?
Move in an electric grill and make faux BBQ ribs? Create a master plan for
world peace?

Index my personal library?

I sort of did that in February. 2600 blues CDs later and I now have
them catalogged and insured. Nice little app called "Readerware". Grab
1 ea bar code scanner, scan barcodes into software, software searches
web for barcode, inputs data found into database. Sure a lot better
method than me typing all the info by hand...

Now I just have to do the rock, soul, jazz & classical CDs.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2