Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default For Eeyore and Friends

For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:02:33 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:17:21 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Oh come on now Jim, be nice. The situation in Iran is delicate, and
just blundering in and getting physical is probably not the smart
thing to do.

John

I know.

But Eeyore, and friends, seem to think Iraq is simplistic... so I
deliver a dose of their own medicine ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Oh come on now Jim, be nice. The situation in Iran is delicate, and
just blundering in and getting physical is probably not the smart
thing to do.

John

Unless W and Blair are losing support for Iraq and need to fire up the
people to get it going again.

Bet Jim would like that too.

donald

All I care about is that "W" hangs in there until his term ends.

The Demoncrats are out to show "W" as a failure.

I want a Demoncrat in charge before we withdraw, so that blame for the
**** that follows will be properly placed.

I don't mind war on our own shores, in fact I relish it... the leftist
weenies need a hard-ball lesson.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"John Larkin" wrote in
message
wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Oh come on now Jim, be nice. The situation in Iran is delicate, and
just blundering in and getting physical is probably not the smart
thing to do.

John

We don't have to blunder in. We can sink the Iranian navy as a gesture.
That would make it a little harder for them to threaten the Iraqi oil
terminals, which is what the British were trying to protect in the first
place.

The first time this happened it foretold the rise in oil prices:
http://www.benadorassociates.com/article/5360

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Being British I might have been personaly offended by that. Well, in fact,
even without the reference to Mr No Friends I still am.

I'll assume this is a series of two and the 'artist' is already composing
his next picture where the Mullah flies too close to Tony's arse and becomes
carbon taxable.

However, since it was you who posted it I suppose it's OK

DNA

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:01:44 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Being British I might have been personaly offended by that. Well, in fact,
even without the reference to Mr No Friends I still am.

I'll assume this is a series of two and the 'artist' is already composing
his next picture where the Mullah flies too close to Tony's arse and becomes
carbon taxable.

However, since it was you who posted it I suppose it's OK

DNA

Is Blair going to do anything but "kissy, kissy" ??

Even after the stupid-ass Iranians blundered and announced the GPS
coordinates showing the Brits were indeed in Iraqi waters.

ALL Anglo-Saxons have lost their balls :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Oh come on now Jim, be nice. The situation in Iran is delicate, and
just blundering in and getting physical is probably not the smart
thing to do.

John

I know.

But Eeyore, and friends, seem to think Iraq is simplistic... so I
deliver a dose of their own medicine ;-)

...Jim Thompson

IDIOT

You could be nice, too.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Oh come on now Jim, be nice. The situation in Iran is delicate, and
just blundering in and getting physical is probably not the smart
thing to do.

John

Unless W and Blair are losing support for Iraq and need to fire up the
people to get it going again.

Bet Jim would like that too.

donald

The strange thing about Islamic cultures is how they tend to hold
grudges about things that happened a thousand years ago. Westerners,
and asians, seem to be able to have wars and stuff and go back to
being chummy soon after.

In Iran, the majority of the population finds the mullahs and their
idiot president to be an annoying embarrassment. But there's a strong
latent resentment of Britain over colonial and post-colonial
transgressions. Belligerence on the Brit side would just unite the
Iranians behind national pride. It's more effective to embarrass them
into behaving like civilized people rather than sending in the
Tridents and the Harriers.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Being British I might have been personaly offended by that. Well, in fact,
even without the reference to Mr No Friends I still am.

I'll assume this is a series of two and the 'artist' is already composing
his next picture where the Mullah flies too close to Tony's arse and
becomes
carbon taxable.

However, since it was you who posted it I suppose it's OK

DNA

Is Blair going to do anything but "kissy, kissy" ??

Even after the stupid-ass Iranians blundered and announced the GPS
coordinates showing the Brits were indeed in Iraqi waters.

ALL Anglo-Saxons have lost their balls :-(

The attitude in the UK seems to be that these Marines & Sailors knew what
they were signing up for when they joined and although efforts are for the
time being aimed at a diplomatic solution, the Iranians are not going to be
given any face saving let out for making a mistake.

It might be to the advantage of all coalition members to use this as an
excuse to enter Iran and put a stop once and for all of the supply of
armaments to Iraqi insurgents.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Oh come on now Jim, be nice. The situation in Iran is delicate, and
just blundering in and getting physical is probably not the smart
thing to do.

John

Unless W and Blair are losing support for Iraq and need to fire up the
people to get it going again.

Bet Jim would like that too.

donald

All I care about is that "W" hangs in there until his term ends.

The Demoncrats are out to show "W" as a failure.

I want a Demoncrat in charge before we withdraw, so that blame for the
**** that follows will be properly placed.

I don't mind war on our own shores, in fact I relish it... the leftist
weenies need a hard-ball lesson.

You should be made Ambassador to Iran - we'd soon find out if they've got
nukes!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

................while doing what about the stream of munitions flowing from
Iran to Iraqi insurgents?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"ian field" wrote in message

The Demoncrats are out to show "W" as a failure.

Isn't Bush doing that himself?

You should be made Ambassador to Iran - we'd soon find out if they've got
nukes!

I'm told that after the radioactivity dies down and the ashes of the Arabs
blow away the oil will be perfectly fine.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

Is Blair going to do anything but "kissy, kissy" ??

Even after the stupid-ass Iranians blundered and announced the GPS
coordinates showing the Brits were indeed in Iraqi waters.

ALL Anglo-Saxons have lost their balls :-(

...Jim Thompson

I suppose I could say that ALL American Males are fat blokes with crap wigs
who **** grease, expect their Mexican wives to tidy up after they have used
their diapers and produce children who become sales people for Burger King.

In the mean-time there are 15 British people who might be suffering ****,
and will accept it.

And your contribution was a son who shat his cancerous arse.

DNA

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:59:00 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

Is Blair going to do anything but "kissy, kissy" ??

Even after the stupid-ass Iranians blundered and announced the GPS
coordinates showing the Brits were indeed in Iraqi waters.

ALL Anglo-Saxons have lost their balls :-(

...Jim Thompson

I suppose I could say that ALL American Males are fat blokes with crap wigs
who **** grease, expect their Mexican wives to tidy up after they have used
their diapers and produce children who become sales people for Burger King.

In the mean-time there are 15 British people who might be suffering ****,
and will accept it.

I count us as Anglo-Saxons.

And your contribution was a son who shat his cancerous arse.

DNA

:-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:59:00 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

[snip]

And your contribution was a son who shat his cancerous arse.

DNA

GFY. No more help from me.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"ian field" wrote in message

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

[...]

..... has anyone seen a schematic lying around here?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Genome wrote:

ALL Anglo-Saxons have lost their balls :-(

...Jim Thompson

I suppose I could say that ALL American Males are fat blokes with crap wigs
who **** grease, expect their Mexican wives to tidy up after they have used
their diapers and produce children who become sales people for Burger King.

In the mean-time there are 15 British people who might be suffering ****,
and will accept it.

And your contribution was a son who shat his cancerous arse.

DNA

Jesus H. Christ Genome, that was cruel, and entirely uncalled for!

If you ever get cancer, or get to watch someone you love die from it,
you will come to understand that there really is no worse way to die.

A dog deserves a better fate, and a dog deserves more compassion than
you are displaying.

Grow a heart!

As to your taking offense, there is about the same percentage of Anglo-Saxons
in the US as there are in your neck of the woods. In terms of plain numbers,
our Anglo-Saxons out number yours.

-Chuck

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

The Demoncrats are out to show "W" as a failure.

He *IS* a failure.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:59:00 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

[snip]

And your contribution was a son who shat his cancerous arse.

DNA

GFY. No more help from me.

...Jim Thompson
--

Fair enough.

No, not good enough.

I can't say I hope that one made you think about it because I don't think
about it myself.

I don't think I've apologised (properly) for myself in the past for my ****
and I don't expect you to either.

Difference is I'm delusional enough to think my **** is valid and you are
some old **** who thinks he created the planet and can sort things by
spouting some ignorant perception of political ****e.

Did that hurt?

Do you not think that there are parents of 15 British people who are not
slightly worried about their children?

And now they have to rely on your ineffectual **** opinion about how people
such as like what you have produced and are proud of, the lawyers, the
solicitors, the politiciens should behave.

Last time I checked I discovered Americans have high IQ's because they big
themselves up.

****ing piece of crap!

Go buy some viagra and then GFY.

DNA

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

ian field wrote:

It might be to the advantage of all coalition members to use this as an
excuse to enter Iran and put a stop once and for all of the supply of
armaments to Iraqi insurgents.

If indeed that's a significant issue.

After the WMD fiasco is anything that US 'Intelligence' says believable ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

ian field wrote:

It might be to the advantage of all coalition members to use this as an
excuse to enter Iran

With what troops ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:56:59 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:59:00 GMT, "Genome"

[snip]

And your contribution was a son who shat his cancerous arse.

And don't forget the autistic grandsprog.

GFY. No more help from me.

Ahhh! Finally!!! Thank GAWD!!!!!!!

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 00:01:24 +0100, Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

The Demoncrats are out to show "W" as a failure.

He *IS* a failure.

Nah, he's quite successful at ****ing over the country.

Well, he and his puppeteers.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Genome wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:59:00 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

[snip]

[...]

You lowlife, ****ed up moron. I had to watch as a family member died
of cancer, and its something you never forget. Since you think cancer is
so ****ing funny, you should die of Colon Rectal cancer, after a couple
years of chemotherapy and radiation treatments that leave you so sick
that you beg people to help you die.

PS: Plonk, you stupid ****er.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

The Demoncrats are out to show "W" as a failure.

He *IS* a failure.

Nah, he's quite successful at ****ing over the country.

Well, he and his puppeteers.

Who really does have their hand up GWB's backside ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Genome wrote:

Go buy some viagra and then GFY.

You lowlife, ****ed up moron. I had to watch as a family member died
of cancer, and its something you never forget. Since you think cancer is
so ****ing funny, you should die of Colon Rectal cancer, after a couple
years of chemotherapy and radiation treatments that leave you so sick
that you beg people to help you die.

Yet despite all that, Thompson is happy to suggest that foreigners should die
nasty painful deaths in order that US influence should prevail (plus keep the
price of gas down) and he'll happily sacrifice a few of 'his own' to the same
end too, whilst of course sitting pretty himself.

Isn't that actually more cruel ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Lionel wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:17:21 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

If you really lack the self-control & manners to overcome your
obsession with posting massively off-topic trollbait in technical
groups, you could at least be polite enough to put '[OT]' in the
subject line.

With a title like "For Eeyore and Friends" you couldn't figure that
out?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

Lionel wrote:

wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......
If you really lack the self-control & manners to overcome your
obsession with posting massively off-topic trollbait in technical
groups, you could at least be polite enough to put '[OT]' in the
subject line.

With a title like "For Eeyore and Friends" you couldn't figure that
out?

Not if I didn't already know that the loon was obsessed with those
people. It's junk like that that makes a group unreadable & useless to
new people.

You don't give "new people" much credit. Don't you really mean that
it's junk like that that makes me want to play net cop?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Lionel wrote:

wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......
If you really lack the self-control & manners to overcome your
obsession with posting massively off-topic trollbait in technical
groups, you could at least be polite enough to put '[OT]' in the
subject line.
With a title like "For Eeyore and Friends" you couldn't figure that
out?
Not if I didn't already know that the loon was obsessed with those
people. It's junk like that that makes a group unreadable & useless to
new people.

You don't give "new people" much credit.

Really? How could someone new to the group be expected to know that a
thread with the subject line: "For Eeyore and Friends" consists of
nothing but the cheapest kind of political flamebait? Despite knowing
the names of the OP & his target de jeur, I - perhaps naively -
assumed it'd contain /some/ sort of electronics content.

Don't you really mean that
it's junk like that that makes me want to play net cop?

I don't know you well enough to have the faintest idea what sort of
thing makes you feel like playing net cop, Chuck.

Read the sentence. It starts: Don't you really mean..." The object
of the sentence, "me", is someone named Lionel.

As to not giving "new people" enough credit, how many of these posts
did you have to read before you figured out that they were off topic?

One or two messages should suffice. I would imagine the typical user
looking for a schematic or design would have something in mind before
he started searching these groups. The only folks that would be fooled
into reading this off topic trash are those that were looking for something
that "Eeyore" might like.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Farticus" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

[...]

Ask Jim - its yet another of his OT threads.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Eeyore" wrote in message

ian field wrote:

It might be to the advantage of all coalition members to use this as an
excuse to enter Iran

With what troops ?

Graham

Ending the supply of arms from Iran to Iraqi insurgents would not only save
a lot of troops lives but also allow re-deployment of a huge number of
troops currently kept busy cleaning up the problem after its already
occurred.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:20:28 +0000, ian field wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

It might be to the advantage of all coalition members to use this as an
excuse to enter Iran

With what troops ?

Ending the supply of arms from Iran to Iraqi insurgents would not only save
a lot of troops lives but also allow re-deployment of a huge number of
troops currently kept busy cleaning up the problem after its already
occurred.

Do you mean, kind of like the way they've ended the supply of drugs
from Mexico to the USA? :-

Good Luck!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

Jim, what makes you think that Eeyore has any friends. (Not counting
the imaginary ones?)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Genome wrote:

Go buy some viagra and then GFY.

You lowlife, ****ed up moron. I had to watch as a family member died
of cancer, and its something you never forget. Since you think cancer is
so ****ing funny, you should die of Colon Rectal cancer, after a couple
years of chemotherapy and radiation treatments that leave you so sick
that you beg people to help you die.

Yet despite all that, Thompson is happy to suggest that foreigners should die
nasty painful deaths in order that US influence should prevail (plus keep the
price of gas down) and he'll happily sacrifice a few of 'his own' to the same
end too, whilst of course sitting pretty himself.

Isn't that actually more cruel ?

Graham

They need to up your meds, donkey.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

news
"Eeyore" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

It might be to the advantage of all coalition members to use this as an
excuse to enter Iran

With what troops ?

Ending the supply of arms from Iran to Iraqi insurgents would not only
save
a lot of troops lives but also allow re-deployment of a huge number of
troops currently kept busy cleaning up the problem after its already
occurred.

Do you mean, kind of like the way they've ended the supply of drugs
from Mexico to the USA? :-

Good Luck!
Rich

When did they nuke Mexico?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Richard The Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message
news
Do you mean, kind of like the way they've ended the supply of drugs
from Mexico to the USA? :-

And the supply of Mexicans, Cubans and Haitians.

Like the way they won the 'wars' on cancer, poverty and drugs.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Chuck Harris wrote:
Genome wrote:

[...]

Hear Hear.

Genome, a lot of your posts are hilarious. that was quite the opposite.

Phil and MP have good excuses - one is psychotic, the other an idiot.
you are neither.

Therefore this was deliberate.

hopefully all the contributors to SED will read your post, and be as
outraged as I am. Then shun you, as I shall.

hi friends ss007 Metalworking 0 May 19th 06 02:55 PM
hi friends ss007 Home Repair 0 May 16th 06 01:41 AM