Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:17:24 -0700, Donald
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:17:21 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Oh come on now Jim, be nice. The situation in Iran is delicate, and
just blundering in and getting physical is probably not the smart
thing to do.

John

Unless W and Blair are losing support for Iraq and need to fire up the
people to get it going again.

Bet Jim would like that too.

donald

All I care about is that "W" hangs in there until his term ends.

The Demoncrats are out to show "W" as a failure.

I want a Demoncrat in charge before we withdraw, so that blame for the
**** that follows will be properly placed.

I don't mind war on our own shores, in fact I relish it... the leftist
weenies need a hard-ball lesson.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |