Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:29:52 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

A-"Ratz"-io. My Goddess. I never thought I'd have to explain that to an
adult. Were you under the impression that your little playpen of
sci.electronics.design is "special"?

Like I said, He's made no real impression on me or I would have
noticed the connection. Why should I care about him while I'm trying
to adjust the medicines for my blood sugars and blood pressure? I
haven't had a day without pain for over five years, and whiny little
characters are rarely entertaining.

I'm not posting from sci.electronics.design. Does that make you
"Special"?

You are "not posting from" ANY of the groups you see this thread
in. You ARE posting TO ALL of those groups, however.

So? He states that its from SED, but it isn't. This window is only
used to read the binaries newsgroups. Therefore, he's wrong. I'm about
a week behind on SED at the momnet, and that won't be refreshed till I
catch up. Binary retentin has dropped to less than a week, so they get
priority.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default For Eeyore and Friends

MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:23:53 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

Right now there are five computers on or
next to my desk that show signs of life.

Unlike your attitude toward some of the people you meet in this
forum.

Your reply makes no sense whatsoever.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:23:53 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

Well, when I'm reading usenet, what do you suggest I do besides read
usenet? Ballet? It'd be more than a little tricky.

There is an off button on every computer that I've ever seen, and I
have over 100 extra parts computers at the moment, most of which still
have the off button, (And maybe nothing else.) On the rare days that I'm
well enough to leave my house I go pick some up and repair them, then give
them away to other disabled Veterans in my area. Yes, I can even do that
while I'm online. Right now there are five computers on or next to my
desk that show signs of life.

That's right -- whenever someone asks a difficult question, move the
goalposts, and pretend you didn't. You can look really smard when you do
that.

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Gutter Chix0r #16
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Official Chung Demon
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
70

"6. Who is a net.giggler?" -- Bloxy's "Monkay", that's who. Message-ID:

"'I find this genetic sequence all the way down the evolutionary
ladder,' he says. 'The major significance of this protein is that it may
be a communication line between the nucleus and the mitochondria.'" --
Andrew B. Chung, from
http://gtalumni.org/Publications/mag...n91/chung.html

"Pot...kettle...so black it picks cotton." -- But Alex "Dink" Cain isn't
racist at all, oh no. Not him. Why, some of his best friends are porch
monkeys. I'll bet. Message-ID:

"You think I don't know this? What gives you the right to speak as if
you have authority over me? You have none. I like his use of the words
'wanton woman'. They are biblical. Maybe there is some hope for k man
after all. You? There is no hope for you at all you freak of nature. Go
back to the hole you came out of." -- Atlanta Olympiada Kane "knows"
Kadaitcha Man was referring to me, but addressed him as though he was
referring to himself, then foamed all over me, in Message-ID:

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:

"What are marijuana tablets?"

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen softly dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head'"
-- "White Rabbit", Jefferson Airplane

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Outlaw amateur assassins!" -- Chiun

"Property is theft."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is liberty."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is impossible."
-- P. J. Proudhon

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"Red meat won't hurt you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat will."
-- Zog the etc., in alt.discordia (correct
as needed)

"may you live to whatever age you'd like to." -- Dave Hillstrom,
in alt.discordia

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID:

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

[...]

Pot. Kettle. Black. Tard.

Go on revenge nominate him too b1tch...

You're so desperate it's not funny, Gayton McGayBash
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:55:36 +1000, Lionel did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:36:22 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:02:23 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:13:34 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" transparently
proposed:
John Fields wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio wrote:

Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to
death. Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

Suggest away!

I see that he is tired of losing THAT fight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"He has not responded in 20 minutes, he ran away!!!!"

WHO ran away, and from WHAT? WHEN and WHERE did they run to, and
WHY
did they run? You sure don't seem to have any grasp on reality, let
alone any valid information.

Try to follow the thread: 'Ratz suggested that John stick with his
strength (typo-laming); John countered with a very lame retort; you
implied that 'Ratz had "lost THAT fight" by not replying in the forty or
so ****ing minutes after John's post (it's advisable to wait at least
two or three days before "victolly" celebrations); 'Ratz mocked the ****
out of you for your cluelessness; and now you're demonstrating more
cluelessness.

Some people have other things to do than spend 24 hours a day on
USENET.snip foam

How ironic. That was 'Ratz's very point...

"Disabled veterans" don't have to make sense. You are required to kowtow
before them regardless, dontcha know.

Right, I forgot. Their Glorious Leader has betrayed them (seriously), so
they're all automatically due reverence from everyone who thinks Bush
and his cronies are lying sacks of ****, no matter how whiny they (the
vets) may be on unrelated matters. Most vets I know wouldn't be caught
dead (so to speak) sounding like him, but I guess the vets of ABSE are
different.

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

[...]

Moving the goal posts? I simply and honestly answered your question
about what you can do while on Usenet. I apologize if the answer hurts
your tiny mind. I am simply doing what I was taught from childhood of
winding a way to keep busy, and hopefully help others at the same time.
If you think that living by my lifelong principals is "Moving goal
posts" I think the authorities need to find your parents and see just
how many times you were dropped on your head. I want my life to stand
for something, but you appear to want people to breath a sigh of relief
when you die and call the EPA to clean up your cave.

I guess that you do prefer the ballet? Then buy a wireless keyboard
and dance you life away. How difficult is that?

BTW, WTF does "smard" mean? Answer quickly, because I will have AUK
filtered out by noon tomorrow.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

Right, I forgot. Their Glorious Leader has betrayed them (seriously), so
they're all automatically due reverence from everyone who thinks Bush
and his cronies are lying sacks of ****, no matter how whiny they (the
vets) may be on unrelated matters. Most vets I know wouldn't be caught
dead (so to speak) sounding like him, but I guess the vets of ABSE are
different.

Yawn. BORING. Most disabled veterans were disabled before Bush went
into office, but you can't be bothered with learning the facts. facts
like we lose approximately 2500 WWII era veterans EVERY DAY as they die
of old age. Even though these men and women were disabled in combat, or
on a military base they continued to work at whatever part time or full
time job they could fill. These are the men and women who ended WWII at
great expense to them and their families. In case you didn't hear, the
last WWI combat Veteran died in Portland, oregon on Feb. 22 of this
year, leaving only about a half dozen non combat WWI survivors. He was
108 years old when he died.
http://www.military.com/features/0,15240,128041,00.html?ESRC=army.nl
if you have the guts to read the story. BTW, Show it to those "Veteran
buddies" of yours, too.

Bush wasn't even in politics when I served, so there goes another of
your pathetic conspiracy theories. You try to paint with a wide brush,
but you're to cheap to buy any paint.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:23:26 +0000, Lionel Gave
us:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:16:17 -0700, MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:57:32 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:25:14 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

OMFGss, you _are_ terrible at this. I like many sorts of games --
computer games both online and off-, specialty (Munchkin, Chez Geek,
Illuminati) and regular card games, video games, board games,
role-playing games...

The only board games I play involve a hot soldering iron.

It shows.

As if a techno know nothing twit like you would even know.

I forgot more about technology than you'll ever know, numb nuts.

I work on the Lightning.

What most advanced technology in the world do you work on?

Oh... that's right... you don't.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:59:46 +1000, Lionel Gave

wrote:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

OMFGss, you _are_ terrible at this. I like many sorts of games --
computer games both online and off-, specialty (Munchkin, Chez Geek,
Illuminati) and regular card games, video games, board games,
role-playing games...

The only board games I play involve a hot soldering iron.

It shows.

As if a techno know nothing twit like you would even know.

Weller TCP series soldering station. TC202DS base, TC201 iron, 3 700F
tips (for 60/40 solder) & a 800F tip that I use for occasional jewelry
work. This is my second station, bought about 15 years ago to replace
the old style station that I got tired of repairing. I won't even try
listing the dozens of irons I've used that've belonged to various
employers over the decades.

Oh boy! a Weller! Wow, dude.. you are state of the fart! I fart
in you direct direction.

One doesn't solder circuit boards at 700 degrees, dip****. That
where Wellturd's fixed temp tips falter.

Mine is miles better than ANY Weller product. A far better value as
well.

http://www.edsyn.com/main.asp?inc=view_product&id=38

Fully temp controlled up to 800 F, though I use mine set to just
under 600 F. 63/37 (the most widely used, industry standard alloy)
melts at just under 525 F. You are clueless.

I have two. Both given to me by an employer I designed, built the
protos for, and fully characterized the devices of which they sold
for. He also took me to lunch three times a week. That's over $30 a
week that he gave out, and paid the taxes on himself.

We use Met-cal at my current work place... hundreds of 'em. Along
with several million dollars worth of other top of the line gear.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:03:09 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:23:53 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

Right now there are five computers on or
next to my desk that show signs of life.

Unlike your attitude toward some of the people you meet in this
forum.

Your reply makes no sense whatsoever.

Some of the things you say about me, for instance, or am I thinking
of Thompson?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Here ve see an enraged MassiveProng locked in a life-or-death struggle with ze
alt.usenet.kooks:

wrote:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

OMFGss, you _are_ terrible at this. I like many sorts of games --
computer games both online and off-, specialty (Munchkin, Chez Geek,
Illuminati) and regular card games, video games, board games,
role-playing games...

The only board games I play involve a hot soldering iron.

It shows.

As if a techno know nothing twit like you would even know.

I forgot more about technology than you'll ever know, numb nuts.

I work on the Lightning.

You also responded to a fake Lionel. Heh.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
All-Seeing All-Knowing Glorious Emperor for Life, Meow [Ret.]

"I found the 'Nose a newsgroup of bricks, and left it
a newsgroup of marble." -- Raoul Xemblinosky III (attributed)

"I'm going to move to Pakistan and open up a convenience store."
-- Dave Hillstrom
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:40:38 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
[...]

One I know quite well is a 'Nam vet, past 60, now. His health problems
are severe, and are exacerbated by a VA that doesn't seem to give a
****. That does not at all take away from the horrors being visited on
Gulf War II/Iraqi Civil War vets who managed to survive being blown up,
but missing the odd limb, useful sensory apparatus, or ability to move
legs or anything, however, WRT living conditions (think Walter Reed).
Also, whether you served in Iraq/Afghanistan or not, your leader has
very clearly, very obviously, very certainly betrayed you.

I feel damn lucky he isn't /my/ leader. Incidentally, thanks for
confirming the "Centurion" analysis of you -- Lionel's dead-on.

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 09:24:02 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
[...]

You post to usenet. Axiomatically, if you think I'm wasting my time,
you're wasting your own. Clear enough?

I guess that you do prefer the ballet? Then buy a wireless keyboard
and dance you life away. How difficult is that?

No, I don't do ballet. What I do is smack around k00ks like you who
think they can own a newsgroup by posting to it for a long time.

BTW, WTF does "smard" mean? Answer quickly, because I will have AUK
filtered out by noon tomorrow.

Understanding mockery isn't something in which I tend to tutor k00ks. I
just mock them.

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 02:57:50 +0000, The Demon Prince of Absurdity did the
cha-cha, and screamed:
The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:17:07 -0700, John Larkin did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:11:13 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:17:32 -0700, John Larkin attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 04:01:50 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves senseless
with this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.
Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I
don't do it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is a
word often found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally
speaking.
Do you know anything about electronics?
Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.
Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

I'd rather read usenet.

I'd rather you get yer STDs treated.

Unfortunately, your fantasy life will go unfulfilled, while I laugh at
your impotency.

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:59:07 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio
Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to death.
Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

He doesn't even do that all that well, but at least it's not as
cringe-worthy as his attempts to be funny.

---
Oh, my, how clever a tapestry of gray on gray banality you weave!

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:15:54 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:47:57 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
aballista.org wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:36:44 -0500, John Fields attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:26:28 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:11:40 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:20:20 -0700, MassiveProng transparently
proposed:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:41:03 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

How about an intermediate case, say two golf balls that are
imperfectly springy? That's also inelastic. What happens?

You forgot to notice that it depends on their location. In my hand,
no rebound on the golf balls. Against a ball laid on the floor,
rebound.

So you would call it "less perfectly springy" when on the floor?

Also, the steel balls behave in the opposite manner. In my hand, I
get a rebound. Against a ball laid on the floor, no rebound, just a
side deflection from the not quite so centered hit.

Sprongy sure has a thing about the physics of handling balls that are
not his.

Not to mention his fetish for sticks that're bigger than his.

---
He won't come knocking on your door anytime soon, then, I'm sure.

I'm sure Lionel is most grateful.

John can rest easy in the knowledge that I will never come between him
& TinyDong.

---
I can't speak for MP, but I'm pretty sure neither of us cares for
porcine pussy, so I'd have to agree with you, Petunia.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:19:10 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

wrote:

Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to death.
Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

Suggest away!

I see that he is tired of losing THAT fight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"He has not responded in 20 minutes, he ran away!!!!"

WHO ran away, and from WHAT? WHEN and WHERE did they run to, and WHY
did they run? You sure don't seem to have any grasp on reality, let
alone any valid information.

Some people have other things to do than spend 24 hours a day on
USENET. You, on the other hand? You have to try to bore us to death
with your stupid little preschool games, till we finally just ignore
you. (Its againts the law to beat the mentally ill) You barely hit a
negative 3 on the troll meter, which disqualifies you from being a
kook. After all, its not nice to call the mentally ill a "Kook"

That's true. It's not all nice of us to call you a kook, kook.

---
Geez, Nellie, I thought you were supposed to actually be _good_ at
this.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:21:55 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:19:14 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
aballista.org wrote:

Wrong, cluebie. He's x-poasting to AUK for the purpose of winning you
whatever recognition you deserve. I foresee many awards in your
future...

Indeed. I had a good feeling about this kook right from his first tug
on the line.

---
Really? Then you liked the pain when you felt the hook dig its way
into your mind?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:27:13 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:14:51 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:05:07 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
. caballista.org
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:52:46 -0500, John Fields attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:42:37 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:03:06 -0500, John Fields transparently proposed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 02:47:49 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:36:44 -0500, John Fields wrote:
[...]

Please keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

---
Why? Do you feel strangely aroused by the thought of man-meat bigger
than yours?

So, keeping your homosexual fantasies to yourself was not an option.

---
Of course it was an option, just not one I chose to exercise.

Ahhh, so you /are/ gay! Well, not to worry. I'm bi, so I don't do gay
lames.

---
You prefer lay games?

I don't think you're his type, Johnny.

---

Try to not fall _too_ far behind, OK?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:49:32 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:09:32 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Is that what your concept of "REAL MEN" has to do? I have never met
a real man who insults another man's mother.

You mean like John Fields & TinyDong do?

---
He said another _man's_ mother, whelp.

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:17:58 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:19:14 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

Wrong, cluebie. He's x-poasting to AUK for the purpose of winning you
whatever recognition you deserve. I foresee many awards in your
future...

Indeed. I had a good feeling about this kook right from his first tug on
the line.

---
Really? Then you liked the pain when you felt the hook dig its way into
your mind?

Oh, how cwever. IKYABWAI. Can you balance a ball on your nose, too?

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:43:12 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:59:07 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to death.
Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

He doesn't even do that all that well, but at least it's not as
cringe-worthy as his attempts to be funny.

---
Oh, my, how clever a tapestry of gray on gray banality you weave!

Is it as clever as your IKYABWAI* laming?
[*] See Pee-wee Herman if you're unfamiliar with the term.

[...]

A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:22:15 +0000, Lionel
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:15:31 -0700, MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:49:32 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

"Centurion tries to gain tactical advantage

Grow the **** up, wussy boy. Your stupid **** is pathetic and old.

groups for years.

---
Why?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:37:12 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

Nice rant. Does not take much to turn you into a frothing loon, does
it. How do you protect your keyboard? One of those condom like rubber
covers?

Is that what works for you?

Paging Mr. Herman.

On the other hand it does fit the rubber room decor in the asylum.

Paging Mr. Herman.

Gee, a baby minnow in a tiny mud puddle thinking that he's Mopey Dick
and chasing Capt. Ahab.

Ever so close. Almost original, leaving out the lifting of Mr.
Melville's work.

Then there is the part where you looked foolish and snipped:

: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
: "He has not responded in 20 minutes, he ran away!!!!"
:
:
: WHO ran away, and from WHAT? WHEN and WHERE did they run to, and WHY
:did they run? You sure don't seem to have any grasp on reality, let
:alone any valid information.
:
:Note the quotes, lambchops.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:16:17 -0700, MassiveProng wrote:

As if a techno know nothing twit like you would even know.

I forgot more about technology than you'll ever know, numb nuts.

---
How can you forget what you never knew in the first place?

Oh, perhaps you forgot that you didn't know it.

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:57:19 -0700, John Larkin
transparently proposed:

.caballista.org wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:17:32 -0700, John Larkin attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 04:01:50 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:

I don't understand why you guys aren't boring yourselves senseless with
this third-grade name calling.

Oh, maybe I do understand.

Third-grade name-calling usually bores me senseless, hence why I don't do
it much. However, I haven't noticed that "hypocrite" is a word often
found in the lexicons of third-graders, generally speaking.

Do you know anything about electronics?

Not a great deal. I'm here for the popcorn and k00kfroth.

Sounds boring. Why don't you do something useful?

John

Define useful. Explain the metrics involved and leave out your
personal bias.

Something that helps others.

John

So entertaining and making others laugh counts.

Ergo, your queary above was less than insightful.

HTH.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

OMFGss, you _are_ terrible at this. I like many sorts of games --
computer games both online and off-, specialty (Munchkin, Chez Geek,
Illuminati) and regular card games, video games, board games,
role-playing games...

The only board games I play involve a hot soldering iron.

It shows.

As if a techno know nothing twit like you would even know.

Weller TCP series soldering station. TC202DS base, TC201 iron, 3 700F
tips (for 60/40 solder)

---
You really should use the tin-lead eutectic and a lower-temperature
tip.

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:09:32 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:55:08 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:12:04 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:55:58 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:36:44 -0500, John Fields
transparently proposed:

He won't come knocking on your door anytime soon, then, I'm sure.

Fantasizing about other men, John.

I see that you're still try to find a new homosexual lover.

Let me guess, you probably believe that to be a "flame"?

You do realize the only people that feel a need to scream "FAGGOT!" at
other men are those unsure of their own sexuality. Pointing that out
to you lame ****wits is tiresome, but it is a duty that must be
performed if usenet is to be saved from the sexually repressed and
mentally lame.

No, dumbass, it was sarcasm about your "Fantasizing about other
men", but obviously it bounced right off that thick and empty skull of
yours.

Oh, yeah, *sarcasm*. Sure it was. Rather than just another sexually
repressed lamer presenting his own fears as a *flame*.

the only fear I have is that a moron like you will move into my
neighborhood.

How would you know, cupcake?

Its so much trouble to get the neighbors together with
pitchforks and flaming torches these days. (Damn EPA and fire bans!)

My neighbors send tac.nuke.letter.bombs you and your neighbors are
wimps.

Really? Such a pack of wimps that you need nukes?

Where did I say that I used them, lambchops?

Longwinded rant based upon his own reading deficiencies:
Don't they clash
with your "Hookerware" uniforms? You couldn't even figure out what to do
with a cuke. What a fantasy world you live on.

*giggle*
Notes the juxtapositional irony of the first and second sentences.

A lot of my neighbors are well armed WW II and Korean war Veterans who
collect weapons and spend their spare time at the rifle range. Some are
upset that they didn't get to go back into the service to fight in Iraq,
to keep the youngsters at home with their families and jobs.

How sad for them.
But a lovely non sequitur none the less.

I know that you don't have the balls to show up and tell them that to
their faces. This morning we have our Quarterly Memorial for the
Veterans who have died in the last 90 days. There will be about 240
names read this Saturday. Later on Saturday, in the early afternoon the
half scale "Moving Wall" will be in town, at the entrance to the "On Top
Of The World" gated community.

*APPLAUSE*
That is one of the finer self-congraulatory rants I've read in ages.
Will you be raising the foam level to the point where you will be
forming a military tribunal to prosecute someone for pointing out you
are a complete lubejob that has not even a mild connection to reality?

If you were the bad ass that you think you are you would look it up,
show up and try your idiotic rants against them. The only damage that
you might do is cause a few heart attacks when they realize that all the
friends they lost in war to try to keep the world safe enough to live in
allows something as useless as you to be on the streets.

Umm, lambchops, I doubt very much your battle hardened veteran
neighbors would give a Ratz Ass that you looked like a knob on usenet,
had a meltdown and then started ranting how they were gonna kick my
ass for you.

"What a fantasy world you live on."

You do remember that line (it is from right up there)?

pats pointy head

It would be the only point you ever make. I guess having a pea brain
makes it easy for you to get your head into the electric pencil
sharpener, though.

So the limit of your flaming skills a
Scream "FAGGOT!"

You do love that word, don't you?

As I said before, Mr. Herman, see the quotes.

or
Whine "You Stoopud, Me Smard"

Gee can't even keep your spelling consistent?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAA
Spelling lame sarcastic misspellings.
That takes really takes a freakishly weird thought process.

What a lame attempt to
start something. BTW, did your mother have any kids that lived?

Hrmm, no Melville. Ran out of all the literary giants of whom you had
heard and just went with Jimmy yer bestest bud from 5th grade.

Actually, the limits of my flaming skills are with the oxyacetylene
cutting torch, even if I have to lean on a cane, or on the ground to use
it. That is "Flaming" that is actually worth something, other than
sitting in a dark room playing games on an obscure newsgroup and making
up fake awards to pat your useless selves on the backs while you think
you are so smart, and soil yourselves. You aren't worth the time of
having to prove anything, because you don't produce anything more than a
parrot with the ****s.

Are these non sequitur rants of yours supposed to mean something to me
or just stroke your own ego so that your self-esteem does not take any
more of a hit?

What a creative lot you are. There is a newsgroup just for people like
you. Where those flames are the pinnacle of the flaming art. I'll add
that to the xpost. Maybe Piggy or Contard can show you how *real men*
flame.

Real men? Now that's damn funny!!!!!!!!! Did you ever consider
that they made a HUGE mistake on your birth certificate?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hint: They are called the soc.froots.

But they will consider your flaming style to be quite revolutionary in
that it does include a reference to a book, well a movie with Gregory
Peck.

You should give soc.men a go, you can bash "teh evul wimmins" and
whine about the types of lipstick "teh evul wimmins" wear.

Next he will try "the big kids made me do it and they ran away"

I'll bet that there is a damn good reason that kids run away from
you.

Ah, the veiled pedo lame.

If that's where your limited thinking takes you. Most kids tend to
run away from flaming assholes without having to be told to, but if you
want to admit to anything, feel free.

Nice back pedal. You do that well. Will you be claiming that was
sarcasm, again?

How quaint. Almost as *kewl* as the *FAGGIT*
lame. Maybe you could try the drug or mommy lames?

Is that what your concept of "REAL MEN" has to do? I have never met
a real man who insults another man's mother.

I am guessing the word "whoooosh" is mentioned around you with great
regularity.

As for me, I am a 100% disabled Veteran, and home bound, so there
are no kids around to run off.

Ah, the non-sequitur, unprovable, beg for sympathy.

Actually, it is provable, but I am not releasing that much personal
information on a newsgroup. Your IQ has to be under 10 if you think you
deserve to see it.

As I wrote "non-sequitur, unprovable, beg for sympathy."

I don't beg for anything, but you do like that Pavlov reference, don't you?
In fact, I have a dispute with the VA and I am going to check with a
local investigative reporter to see if he wants to follow me to the VA
hospital to interview me after they refuse oral surgery, again. It
should be a nice story, following a disabled veteran limping 45 miles on
a cane and being refused treatment like they have for the last four
years. Its the Army's fault for putting me into broadcast engineering
in the '70s.

The continued "non-sequitur, unprovable, beg for sympathy.

Get the hint, lamb chop.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get anything on you?

By laughing at you?

You probably imagine irony rusts.

No, but that tin beer can they used to fill the gap where your skull
never closed definitely did.

So now you imagine tin rusts. I'll have to get with the metalurgists
and let them know.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000002

And the post edit.

How do you make it thorough life, without a personality?

*snicker*
The lamp is on.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:18:15 -0500, John Fields
transparently proposed:

wrote:

[...]

Bush did.

---
Parse that?

*sigh*
Enron...Ken...Contributions...

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:36:22 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:

John Fields wrote:
[...]

"He is dead."
"No 'e's not, 'e's just resting."

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:36:26 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

Try to follow the thread: 'Ratz suggested that John stick with his
strength (typo-laming); John countered with a very lame retort; you
implied that 'Ratz had "lost THAT fight" by not replying in the forty or
so ****ing minutes after John's post (it's advisable to wait at least
two or three days before "victolly" celebrations); 'Ratz mocked the ****
out of you for your cluelessness; and now you're demonstrating more
cluelessness.

There isn't enough real content to follow in any of these stupid AUK
threads. Its just a pack of mutual masterbaters from AUK trying to prove
to each other that they are worth SOMETHING. I don't even recall seeing
"Ratz" in the treads so if that name was used, it didn't make any
impression at all. Its fun to watch you all rant and rave while all of
the sci.electronics.* regulars are laughing their asses off at anything
from AUK.

Well, that was, err, ahhh, ummm, ah ****it, realllllly stupid.

Let me help. I am betting people call you "Mike" or even "Mikey". A
diminutive of "Michael". Just as people named James are "Jim" and
Matthew is "Matt". Since my name is Aratzio, people have always called
me 'Ratz. See how that worked. The hint was in how Snarky spelled it,
"'Ratz". The apostrophe is a "place keeper" in that usage.

So while Snarky was being helpful and pointing out just how stupid you
looked in hopes that you would get a clue and learn to cut your loses,
you responded by frothing and billowing about your inability to follow
your own thread. Thus making an even bigger spectacle of your self. I
doubt very much that many in SED are reading these threads, I know I
have it killfiled in SED.

Some people have other things to do than spend 24 hours a day on
USENET.snip foam

How ironic. That was 'Ratz's very point...

Ratz? Don't you believe in using rodent traps? They are not only
disease carriers, they eat holes in everything.

We also drill holes in frothing loonball heads, climb in, rewire the
cortex and make the trolley run off the rails.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:16:15 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:29:01 +0000, Aratzio did the cha-cha, and screamed:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:05:07 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion transparently
proposed:
[...]

No asking for boobie piccies.

I wouldn't dare.

The whole of usenet is in your debt.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:25:57 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:36:26 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
[...]

He's closer to the stainless steel kind. A virtual rat, really, which
makes him rather different than the classic disease carrier.

I always liked Harrison.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:41:52 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:17:58 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:21:55 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:19:14 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

Wrong, cluebie. He's x-poasting to AUK for the purpose of winning you
whatever recognition you deserve. I foresee many awards in your
future...

Indeed. I had a good feeling about this kook right from his first tug on
the line.

---
Really? Then you liked the pain when you felt the hook dig its way into
your mind?

Oh, how cwever. IKYABWAI. Can you balance a ball on your nose, too?

Why do you call yourself "Original"?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:27:47 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity transparently proposed:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:32:09 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
[...]

WOW! What a lack of ambition!

Well, when I'm reading usenet, what do you suggest I do besides read
usenet? Ballet? It'd be more than a little tricky.

Turn on the music and chair dance?
Move in an electric grill and make faux BBQ ribs?
Create a master plan for world peace?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:29:04 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:17:22 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:41:03 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

How about an intermediate case, say two golf balls that are
imperfectly springy? That's also inelastic. What happens?

You forgot to notice that it depends on their location. In my hand,
no rebound on the golf balls. Against a ball laid on the floor,
rebound.

So you would call it "less perfectly springy" when on the floor?

Also, the steel balls behave in the opposite manner. In my hand, I
get a rebound. Against a ball laid on the floor, no rebound, just a
side deflection from the not quite so centered hit.

You didn't answer any of these beginner's questions. If you can't do
the simple stuff, you certainly can't figure out the harder cases,
like rolling balls.

You are the blind idiot. There is absolutely NO "rolling ball" case
in the discussion whatsoever, HARD HEAD.

So answer the simple questions.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:48:12 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of
Absurdity wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:43:12 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:59:07 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT, Aratzio wrote:
Wow, John, the whole online sexual fantasy thing, been done to death.
Can I suggest maybe you stick to the typo laming.

He doesn't even do that all that well, but at least it's not as
cringe-worthy as his attempts to be funny.

---
Oh, my, how clever a tapestry of gray on gray banality you weave!

Is it as clever as your IKYABWAI* laming?

---
Of course not..

You had to ask?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

MassiveProng pinched out a steaming pile
:

On 04 Apr 2007 15:03:15 GMT, ???hw??f Gave
us:

Just because your char-set wont handle euro-fonts?
snarf

I view it just fine, dip****. I just happen to think that gang boy
baby bull**** is retarded. It takes ONE mouse click to post in an
alternate character set, retard boy, so stick it up your ass and snarf
on it all ****ing day.

you have big issues

http://www.wifi-shootout.com/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Aratzio wrote:

Now I see why you didn't make any impression.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

hi friends ss007 Metalworking 0 May 19th 06 02:55 PM
hi friends ss007 Home Repair 0 May 16th 06 01:41 AM