Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:29:52 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

A-"Ratz"-io. My Goddess. I never thought I'd have to explain that to an
adult. Were you under the impression that your little playpen of
sci.electronics.design is "special"?

Like I said, He's made no real impression on me or I would have
noticed the connection. Why should I care about him while I'm trying
to adjust the medicines for my blood sugars and blood pressure? I
haven't had a day without pain for over five years, and whiny little
characters are rarely entertaining.

I'm not posting from sci.electronics.design. Does that make you
"Special"?

You are "not posting from" ANY of the groups you see this thread
in. You ARE posting TO ALL of those groups, however.

So? He states that its from SED, but it isn't. This window is only
used to read the binaries newsgroups. Therefore, he's wrong. I'm about
a week behind on SED at the momnet, and that won't be refreshed till I
catch up. Binary retentin has dropped to less than a week, so they get
priority.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell