Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
The 2-Belo The 2-Belo is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

Here ve see an enraged MassiveProng locked in a life-or-death struggle with ze
alt.usenet.kooks:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:23:26 +0000, Lionel Gave
us:

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:16:17 -0700, MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:57:32 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:25:14 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

OMFGss, you _are_ terrible at this. I like many sorts of games --
computer games both online and off-, specialty (Munchkin, Chez Geek,
Illuminati) and regular card games, video games, board games,
role-playing games...

The only board games I play involve a hot soldering iron.

It shows.

As if a techno know nothing twit like you would even know.

I forgot more about technology than you'll ever know, numb nuts.

I work on the Lightning.

You also responded to a fake Lionel. Heh.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
All-Seeing All-Knowing Glorious Emperor for Life, Meow [Ret.]

"I found the 'Nose a newsgroup of bricks, and left it
a newsgroup of marble." -- Raoul Xemblinosky III (attributed)

"I'm going to move to Pakistan and open up a convenience store."
-- Dave Hillstrom