Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:23:53 +0000, Michael A. Terrell did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

Well, when I'm reading usenet, what do you suggest I do besides read
usenet? Ballet? It'd be more than a little tricky.

There is an off button on every computer that I've ever seen, and I
have over 100 extra parts computers at the moment, most of which still
have the off button, (And maybe nothing else.) On the rare days that I'm
well enough to leave my house I go pick some up and repair them, then give
them away to other disabled Veterans in my area. Yes, I can even do that
while I'm online. Right now there are five computers on or next to my
desk that show signs of life.

That's right -- whenever someone asks a difficult question, move the
goalposts, and pretend you didn't. You can look really smard when you do
that.

Moving the goal posts? I simply and honestly answered your question
about what you can do while on Usenet. I apologize if the answer hurts
your tiny mind. I am simply doing what I was taught from childhood of
winding a way to keep busy, and hopefully help others at the same time.
If you think that living by my lifelong principals is "Moving goal
posts" I think the authorities need to find your parents and see just
how many times you were dropped on your head. I want my life to stand
for something, but you appear to want people to breath a sigh of relief
when you die and call the EPA to clean up your cave.

I guess that you do prefer the ballet? Then buy a wireless keyboard
and dance you life away. How difficult is that?

BTW, WTF does "smard" mean? Answer quickly, because I will have AUK
filtered out by noon tomorrow.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell