Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:01:44 GMT, "Genome"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
For Eeyore and Friends......

http://www.al.com/opinion/birmingham...07_stantis.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Being British I might have been personaly offended by that. Well, in fact,
even without the reference to Mr No Friends I still am.

I'll assume this is a series of two and the 'artist' is already composing
his next picture where the Mullah flies too close to Tony's arse and becomes
carbon taxable.

However, since it was you who posted it I suppose it's OK

DNA

Is Blair going to do anything but "kissy, kissy" ??

Even after the stupid-ass Iranians blundered and announced the GPS
coordinates showing the Brits were indeed in Iraqi waters.

ALL Anglo-Saxons have lost their balls :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |