Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Terry Given Terry Given is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

Chuck Harris wrote:
Genome wrote:

ALL Anglo-Saxons have lost their balls :-(

...Jim Thompson

I suppose I could say that ALL American Males are fat blokes with crap
wigs who **** grease, expect their Mexican wives to tidy up after they
have used their diapers and produce children who become sales people
for Burger King.

In the mean-time there are 15 British people who might be suffering
****, and will accept it.

And your contribution was a son who shat his cancerous arse.

DNA

Jesus H. Christ Genome, that was cruel, and entirely uncalled for!

If you ever get cancer, or get to watch someone you love die from it,
you will come to understand that there really is no worse way to die.

A dog deserves a better fate, and a dog deserves more compassion than
you are displaying.

Grow a heart!

Hear Hear.

Genome, a lot of your posts are hilarious. that was quite the opposite.

Phil and MP have good excuses - one is psychotic, the other an idiot.
you are neither.

Therefore this was deliberate.

hopefully all the contributors to SED will read your post, and be as
outraged as I am. Then shun you, as I shall.

As to your taking offense, there is about the same percentage of
Anglo-Saxons
in the US as there are in your neck of the woods. In terms of plain
numbers,
our Anglo-Saxons out number yours.

-Chuck