Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:09:53 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:13:47 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Geez, Nellie, I thought you were supposed to actually be _good_ at
this.

I'm doing an excellent job of what I'm trying to do.

---
LOL, You're doing an excellent job of trying, but an abysmal job of
getting it done.
---

Too bad you're too dumb to figure what that is.

---
Me??? Perhaps you meant: "to figure _out_ what that is"?
---

If you still haven't figured it out
in a month or two, I'll explain it to you then. ;^)

---
With your cognitive abilities and attention span, I doubt whether
the material would have a latency of more than a few minutes.

--
JF