Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men
Art Deco Art Deco is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

Lionel wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:46:25 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Aratzio wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:27:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

Well, that was, err, ahhh, ummm, ah ****it, realllllly stupid.

Let me help. I am betting people call you "Mike" or even "Mikey".

Only my very close friends or family can call me Mike. I've never
been called Mickey.

How about Mikey.

You do love to misspell things, don't you, Skippy? OTOH, it may be
the best that you're capable of.

To everyone else its Michael, or Mr. Terrell as a
drill sergeant found out during basic training.

Sure he did, cupcake. You so bad a Drill Sgt was skeered of you.

Sigh. Another ignorant and poorly thought out response. The Drill
sergeant intentionally kept mispronouncing my last name. I told him
that he wasn't speaking to me, because it wasn't my name, and that my
family deserved the respect of our name being properly pronounced. he
told me he didn't ow me a damn thing, and that i would answer to
anything he called me, or else. It was our Captain who was standing
behind him who gave him the dressing down. See, i give you the tinniest
piece of string and you turn it into a noose. Way to go, Skippy!

What a shame your (no doubt imaginary) Captain isn't here now to make
us 'respect' your family name, Mr Terrier. Got any more lame threats
to throw at us, Mickey?

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen