Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men
Art Deco Art Deco is offline

Default How Mikey Terrell Told off the Drill Sgt - [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

Aratzio wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:46:25 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:27:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
transparently proposed:

To everyone else its Michael, or Mr. Terrell as a
drill sergeant found out during basic training.

Sure he did, cupcake. You so bad a Drill Sgt was skeered of you.

Sigh. Another ignorant and poorly thought out response. The Drill
sergeant intentionally kept mispronouncing my last name. I told him
that he wasn't speaking to me, because it wasn't my name, and that my
family deserved the respect of our name being properly pronounced. he
told me he didn't ow me a damn thing, and that i would answer to
anything he called me, or else. It was our Captain who was standing
behind him who gave him the dressing down. See, i give you the tinniest
piece of string and you turn it into a noose. Way to go, Skippy!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA***** ME*HAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA
Sure you did, you *TOLD* a drill sgt. Uh huh. Oh yeah, they are such
caring and respectful souls. The Capt, he was on your side and
publicly undercut the Sgt. **** ME, I have not heard a bigger load of
bull**** in my life. Really, truly, that is one of the most far
fetched and pathetic lies I have ever encoutered. Even Chuck Lysaught
has ever come up with a greater load of complete and utter bull**** in
all his years of spewing complete and utter bull****.

You and Prongy need to compare war lies, err, stories to see who was
the baddest of the bad.

i don't have to compare anything. I know taht all of you losers on
AUK have to, and you all claim to be at least an inch.

Yeah, we just sit around making up *war stories* about how we made a
Drill Sgt act all respectful and how his Capt was on your side.

Only Numby.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen