Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 09:33:10 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 05:35:05 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:53:36 -0700, John Larkin k'lamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:41:52 GMT, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
wrote:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 08:17:58 -0500, John Fields did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:21:55 +1000, Lionel wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:19:14 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

Wrong, cluebie. He's x-poasting to AUK for the purpose of winning you
whatever recognition you deserve. I foresee many awards in your
future...

Indeed. I had a good feeling about this kook right from his first tug
on the line.

---
Really? Then you liked the pain when you felt the hook dig its way
into your mind?

Oh, how cwever. IKYABWAI. Can you balance a ball on your nose, too?

Why do you call yourself "Original"?

I have a nym-thieving PorchMonkey4Life (Yes, a Kevin Smith fan) going
around wearing "The Demon Prince of Absurdity", thinking he's so clever
because he can copy a nym. He's completely obsessed with me. Read more
about him he http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

This whole cycle reminds me of a mess of high-school girls gossiping
and tattling and squabbling over nothing. The Superhero nyms are
absurd.

Learn some electronics; it's real, and a lot more fun.

---
Come on, John. Some folks don't care for electronic design as an
art form and would rather turn a phrase cleverly in an unexpected
way or skewer an "opponent" through a window which was carelessly
left open.

Perhaps not to your liking because you're not good at it, but why
denigrate it if it makes those who are, happy?

Your friend,

--
JF