Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default For Eeyore and Friends

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:37:48 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:14:37 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:01:03 +1000, Lionel Gave
us:

3: You called me a liar, because you couldn't find any posts from me
on Google that were more than 6 days old.

Wrong.

I told YOU to look on google, dip****.

Why on earth would I need to look for *my own posts* on Google?
I /know/ where I post, you ****ing retard.

Typical auktard sidestep action. Good job, auktard.

You claimed I looked on google, when what really happened is that I
challenged you to prove your claim, which you incessantly sidestep.

What I DID say was that YOU should google up some proof, which you
conveniently sidestepped.

The only thing I'm interested in proving is your stupidity, & you're
doing a really slick job of proving that for me. ;^)

Typical auktard meaningless tripe.