Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
The Demon Prince of Absurdity The Demon Prince of Absurdity is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork wrote:
Hail Eris! On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 03:51:45 +0000, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Michael A. Terrell, when they suddenly
burst out in tears:
Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers wrote:
I'll never know another Don Bowey like Don Bowey on Sun, 01 Apr 2007
11:59:32 -0700 in AUK, they're so drad:
On 4/1/07 11:22 AM, "Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers" wrote:

(snip)

The primary purpose of usenet is entertainment -- of those with a
clue, at the expense of those without, preferably with attendant
complaining about being "bullied". The possibility that you and many
of your fellow subscribers may think ill of myself or any of my
colleagues is just a motivation to keep x-poasting.
You have a very low opinion of usenet.
I strongly disagree! I have a very high opinion of usenet -- but a
fairly low opinion of many usenetters.

I imagine it reflects the mentality of your general, personal
demeanor.
You may imagine as you please, but I post to usenet for my own
entertainment. I love it when people try to net.KKKop me, too.

Another pathetic USENET pain slut.

"Pain"? Not mine. I'd love to "feel" /your/ pain, though. Vicariously,
of course.

Another subpar effort at foaming...