Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:59:48 GMT, Synthetic Networked Android
Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
wrote:

Hail Eris! On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:22:51 -0500, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of John Fields, when they suddenly burst out
in tears:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 03:47:41 GMT, Porsche Monkey For Life wrote:
On the long hot summer day of Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:53:51 -0500, John
Fields dribbled:
Unfortunately, for you, it looks like you want to change the culture
of the groups to conform to what pleases you.

It ain't gonna happen.

That's nice. The culture of AUK involves heavy x-poasting to a wide
variety of groups, all protests notwithstanding.

---
Perhaps you misunderstood. I was referring to Lionel's wish to change
the group's culture for his own ends, not to the inability of the
group's culture to change.

You still misunderstand. Lionel isn't out to change anything. He's an
artist, and you are one of his subjects.

You're right and you're wrong.

You're wrong because Lionel isn't an innocuous "Artist", he's a
control freak trying to bend everyone to his will, and it seems he's
got you in tow.

Fortunately, his little strategy of omnipotence failed when he
decided to post his CMOS "solution" to one of the electronics
groups.

You're right because he targeted me as one of his subjects, however
misguided that action might have been.

--
JF