Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:56:33 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 18:48:10 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Well gee, John, I guess it must be the same kind of arrogance that
leads you to believe that it's okay to tell an entire technical
newsgroup what political beliefs are acceptable in it, flood the group
with rants about those beliefs, & to flame the crap out of anyone who
you suspect holds different beliefs. So if you figure out what causes
/that/ you'll very likely know what /my/ problem is, won't you?

---
Yup.

Neglecting all the childish chatter,

Your problem is that you want to be King of the Universe, but you
can't quite figure out how to go about it, not knowing enough about
science, so you hang out on, lately, the science newsgroups, looking
for clues.

Heh. I'm sure that belief must be very comforting for you. You go
ahead & believe it all you want, Johnny.

---
Geez, thanks for the permission, Mommy.

--
JF