Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default [OT] For Eeyore and Friends

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:56:55 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message

Well, "Fuehrer" is a little harsh, I think, considering that what
you're rankled about is that all I killed was that little illusion
you had about Q and Qbar being high at the same time being an
illegal state.

So far, everyone who's crossposted here from auk seems jovial, and
I've noticed that (at least from some of the posters) you may not be
held in very high regard there.

sigh I wasn't going to post into your group again, but fairness
dictates otherwise.

Lionel is held in high regard in auk.

---
I stand corrected; thanks.
---

I've gone renegade. I think kook awards should be reserved for real
kooks, not made up kooks.

Am I wrong?

Well, just about Lionel and his status here, but not about everything
else you've had to say.

---
Fair enough, thanks again. :-)

--