Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

t wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:20:15 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

I love personal attacks ... they demonstrate the vacuity of the
speaker's position.

I note that, as it was with the previous posting, you do not respond
argument per argument but with a turn of phrase.

That truly demonstrates a position that has been given up.

Be an honorable man, Tim, and respond point by point.

tom watson

Marx favored the collective as an economic and social mechanism as a
theoretical and intellectual matter.

Lenin gave it legs.

Obama is a collectivist in every sense of the word. He too wants to
give Marxist ideals legs almost two decades after we swatted it to
death elsewhere. He believes in the interest of the collective over
the group. He is willing to collectivize significant aspects of the
American landscape, starting with healthcare. He's already gone on
record in support of the currently-underway collectivization of US
banking (he is not alone in this, but this doesn't make him a saint).

He is willing to use the force of government to move wealth from those
who have earned it to those who have not. He fundamentally believes in
he right of government to intrude in all aspects of the private sector
to dictate how companies should hire and fire and with whom and on
what terms business is to be conduct.

If he were even slightly honest, Obama would acknowledge his radical
progressive/liberal roots and admit that, at his core, he absolutely
embraces "From each according to his abilities, to each according to
their needs".

Is he overtly/declaratively a Marxist? No, only because he is either
dishonest or stupid... and I don't think he's stupid. He comes from
a community of radical collectivists, sings their tune, and dances
their dance. When you live in a sewer you come out smelling like
feces. The Obama camp reeks.

BTW, my honor is not in question. Your integrity is. I defend
letting people alone, not interfering in their lives, money,
or practices except when they demonstrate fraud, force, or threat.
This is a pretty honorable position. You, OTOH, wring you hands in
fear and loathing that free people should actually be allowed to
be free. You defend one of the most evident political scoundrels
of the past 20 years. You defend intervention in the private
sector by government force because its suits your gooey social and
political agenda. But you're never quite honest enough to admit
that this is all conducted under threat of force - the force of
government making it so. I want a free country - that means
leaving *everyone* alone to do as they wish up to the limits of
fraud/force/threat. You want a country where you and your
gang of social engineers can use the thugs in government to jam
your agenda down everyone's throat... Yeah, it's my honor that's
the problem ...
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 13, 10:52*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:26:02 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

*... its replacement with a marxist government.

I vote that referring to liberals as Marxists be greeted with the same
derision as referring to conservatives as Hitlerian.

* Given that you clipped out the context, you aren't helping your cause..
Bill Ayers has said exactly those words -- so in reality,that statement of
simple fact would be the same as someone making such a representation of a
member of the new nazi party as being hitlarian. *Ayers has never
repudiated his stance and is using his position as an educator to
indoctrinate those who are so unfortunate as to come under his influence
into that ideology. *

Or so you believe. Ayers is a non-entity outside of his home area, and
always has been. His radical activities took place when Obama was 8
years old, Obama has denounced those activities, and that's it, IMO.

At one point or another in my life, I've associated with people who
turned out to be one helluva lot worse than Ayers ever dreamed of
being. I certainly wouldn't then, or now, care to have my thoughts
confused with theirs, nor my actions. Obama's PROVEN association with
Ayers extends no further than a few committees and a fund raiser at
Ayers' home, at a time when Obama may or may not have known about
Ayers' earlier activites. I don't know. You claim you do. Let's see
some citations, and not nonsense from political sites.

I hear lots of claims against Obama. I see no proof. Conjecture? Sure.
McCain ain't exactly a sweet smelling rose, and never has been. His
wife is less of one. Their activities can be readily substantiated,
but, so far, no one has really come out swinging with that material.

It could happen, but probably not. McCain is too busy letting Palin
dig his grave with her mouth for it to be necessary. She was cute for
a week, feisty for a week, and now she's just another loudmouthed
political hack, with all the background twists and turns that all
major politicos seem to gather (except she swears she doesn't have
them). Of course, she was nothing but a political hack to start with,
so this comes as a surprise only to naifs.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:
[...]

Translation:

Hi, my name is Barak Obama. Oh ... you're the Mad Bomber from the
1960s? Your group bombed the Pentagon? No worries, I'd *love*
to hang out with you, get your political endorsement and support.
After all, that was then and this is now ... what's a little
bombing between friends. By the way, have you met my spiritual
advisor and mentor, Rev. Wright. You and he share a similar view
of the US and its role in history - you'll get along famously.
Incidently, I know this guy named Tony Rezko that has major
clout down at city hall and in the state capitol. He got me
a great deal on a house - an unbelievable one, actually - I'll
bet he'd be happy to work something out for you. OK, Bill, now
let's make sure *your* "educational programs" get funded - they're
way more important than math, science, and reading ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

... his work to defeat a bill to prevent infanticide ...

Isn't English a wonderful language? Someone on the other side of that
issue might have said "his work to defend legal and safe abortions instead
of coat hangers" to describe the very same actions :-).

It seems there's red English and blue English.

Not to mention real English from across the pond :-).

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

... his work to defeat a bill to prevent infanticide ...

Isn't English a wonderful language? Someone on the other side of that
issue might have said "his work to defend legal and safe abortions instead
of coat hangers" to describe the very same actions :-).

It seems there's red English and blue English.

Not to mention real English from across the pond :-).

What is the proper language to describe:

Babies that survived abortion attempts were put into a closet
to die. (This is not hyperbole nor is it in dispute. It was
reported and verfied some time ago.) When this was reported to
Obama in his capacity as a state legislator, his response was
more-or-less, "so what, its not my problem". Yes, yes, I know
there are more nuances to this - that other laws were in place
and so forth. But he essentially treated it as not much of an
issue. I guess it isn't ... if you're not that baby.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

... his work to defeat a bill to prevent infanticide ...

Isn't English a wonderful language? Someone on the other side of that
issue might have said "his work to defend legal and safe abortions instead
of coat hangers" to describe the very same actions :-).

It seems there's red English and blue English.

Not to mention real English from across the pond :-).

And anyway, infanticide is the killing of infants or newborn children.
Abortion is abortion. Sometimes I find myself making excuses for Mark,
Tim, and a few others that are a small part of my life. They live lives
in the area between "quiet desperation" (HDT) and "fear and trembling"
(SK). To them, the Zen of any situation must be smothered in verbiage
slanted to prove their point.

Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by
itself. Think.
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
[...]

I hope you find great peace knowing that your favored candidate thinks
that letting babies that survived and abortion attempt die alone in
a closet isn't much of an issue.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 14, 12:16*pm, jo4hn wrote:
[schnipferred]

Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by
itself. *Think.
* * * * jo4hn

But FIRST!
..
..
..
snow
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 14, 12:28*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
[...]

My, my, you guys are getting desperate. (Pssst.. did you know he's
shhhh... black??? shhhhh)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

But FIRST!
..
..
..
snow

And ICE

And ROAD SALT

And RUST

And SHORT DAYS

And JUST PLAIN CRAP.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

My, my, you guys are getting desperate. (Pssst.. did you know he's
shhhh... black??? shhhhh)

Walter Williams is also black, whats your point?

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 14, 3:01 pm, Jack Stein wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
My, my, you guys are getting desperate. (Pssst.. did you know he's
shhhh... black??? shhhhh)

Walter Williams is also black, whats your point?

--
Jackhttp://jbstein.com

Well, you see.....naaa.. forget it...
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

... his work to defeat a bill to prevent infanticide ...

Isn't English a wonderful language? Someone on the other side of that
issue might have said "his work to defend legal and safe abortions instead
of coat hangers" to describe the very same actions :-).

It seems there's red English and blue English.

Not to mention real English from across the pond :-).

Bad pick....can't use the term abortion, not when "choice" is
available.....see how much softer "choice" runs off the tongue than those
other mean nasty terms like infanticide or abortion.....double speak is
pretty much required for appropriately broad appeal. Rod

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
[...]

I rest my case.
sigh,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
[...]

You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.
You don't have a case. Whether abortion ought to be legal, and
for how long into the pregnancy is a debatable issue. A living
child dying slowly at the bottom of a linen closet is not. It
ought to outrage everyone, pro-life or pro-abortion. But it
doesn't does it? It certainly didn't bother Obama much - this
is not an opinion but a well described fact. He managed
to make some excuse to the effect that supporting the life a
*delivered and living* child somehow undermined the "right
to abortion". Right. Note though, that he always managed
to find time to, say, oppose the 2nd Amendment and personal
gun ownership. *That* apparently is far more important than
protecting a living human.

He is moral, political and intellectual scum.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Tim Daneliuk wrote in news:3vtes5-u9m1.ln1
@ozzie.tundraware.com:

I hope you find great peace knowing that your favored candidate thinks
that letting babies that survived and abortion attempt die alone in
a closet isn't much of an issue.

And here we witness the birth of a new political critter - the bleeding-
heart reactionary.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Elrond Hubbard wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote in news:3vtes5-u9m1.ln1
@ozzie.tundraware.com:

I hope you find great peace knowing that your favored candidate thinks
that letting babies that survived and abortion attempt die alone in
a closet isn't much of an issue.

And here we witness the birth of a new political critter - the bleeding-
heart reactionary.

Everything I've said on this particular matter is factual.
All you've got it personal invective - then again, that's
all you and yours ever have.
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking
t t is offline

National Rasmussen Tracking Obama 50, McCain 45 Obama +5

National Reuters/C-Span/Zogby Tracking Obama 49, McCain 43 Obama +6

National Hotline/FD Tracking Obama 48, McCain 42 Obama +6

National Gallup Tracking (Traditional)* Obama 51, McCain 45 Obama +6

National Gallup Tracking (Expanded)* Obama 53, McCain 43 Obama +10

National LA Times/Bloomberg Obama 50, McCain 41 Obama +9

National CBS News/NY Times Obama 53, McCain 39 Obama +14

Posted to rec.woodworking

t wrote:
National Rasmussen Tracking Obama 50, McCain 45 Obama +5

National Reuters/C-Span/Zogby Tracking Obama 49, McCain 43 Obama +6

National Hotline/FD Tracking Obama 48, McCain 42 Obama +6

National Gallup Tracking (Traditional)* Obama 51, McCain 45 Obama +6

National Gallup Tracking (Expanded)* Obama 53, McCain 43 Obama +10

National LA Times/Bloomberg Obama 50, McCain 41 Obama +9

National CBS News/NY Times Obama 53, McCain 39 Obama +14

In a confrontation between the irrational and the rational,
the irrational, the irrational always wins.

- Ayn Rand (paraphrased)

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

t wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9KlQPX1qiE

A marvelous reference ... but Obama - while sharing the moral infirmity
and duplicity of our fine Captain - could never pull off the role -
notwithstanding his fine acting skills.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
[...]

Pssst ... you probably didn't know this ... but so is a family member
of mine ... someone I love dearly. You have no point.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Tim Daneliuk * *
PGP Key: * * * *http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

You and yours.....LOL...

WE ARE ALL CRAZY!!!!

Well, Tim, the skipper of the Titanic took it as fact that there were
no icebergs.

Can you see the ground at all? From the height of your horse?
You're really losing it there, bud....
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 14, 10:26*pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

...a family member is getting desperate too?
I also didn't know this was about collecting or giving away points.

It's not, but since he's a troll with a good measure of loony tune thrown
in, it's the only way he can keep count. Everybody else is evil and he's the
only sane person here. That by itself should answer all questions.

I think he's having himself some fun.
Because there is NO way he can be serious.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

...a family member is getting desperate too?
I also didn't know this was about collecting or giving away points.

It's not, but since he's a troll with a good measure of loony tune thrown
in, it's the only way he can keep count. Everybody else is evil and he's the
only sane person here. That by itself should answer all questions.

I think he's having himself some fun.
Because there is NO way he can be serious.

It's terrible when your vicious little racist stereotypes get
exploded, isn't it Robbo? No doubt you'll manage to work in your
hatred of the "money lenders" next, as is your vile custom. You remain
a prisoner of the group mentality.

You cannot grasp the discourse of individuals nor can you debate any
point without sooner or later (sooner mostly) diving into the "which
group are you talking about" sewer. I despise Obama for *his* ideas
and behavior. His group membership is irrelevant to me and always will
be. His is a nauseating attack on Lady Liberty with willing knaves,
fools, and court jesters supporting him. In this case, he seems to
also have found the villagers with torches to support for him as well.

P.S. I really do have a family member of very dark color - African
and South Indian I'm told. I really do think this person is
a terrific asset to my family. I never once thought of this
person as someone to collect to maintain my sensitivity
bona fides or to otherwise parade around to show how inclusive
I am. I just like this person. Too bad you can't get past
your prejudice and 2nd grade giggling rhetoric to construct
an adult thought in this regard. You are far worse for failing
to do so ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
...a family member is getting desperate too?
I also didn't know this was about collecting or giving away points.

It's not, but since he's a troll with a good measure of loony tune thrown
in, it's the only way he can keep count. Everybody else is evil and he's the
only sane person here. That by itself should answer all questions.

Oh no, there are many sane people here. Witnessed by the fact that
others have taken on the quivering Obama fanboyz. Witnessed also by
some very kind applause I've received privately for daring to stare
down you villagers with torches who hate having your sacred cows
skewered.

I'm also not a troll. I defy you to find any example of these
political threads I've started - at least in a very, very, very long
time. That would be the purview of the aforementioned Villagers With
Torches. But I will not stand by and let the middenheap of ideas you
represent go unanswered. But I understand you more than you realize. I
know you have no credible defense for your bad ideas. Since you can't
defend these ideas you have to attack the person demolishing them.
So has it ever been.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message

[...]

Again. A blatant display of how wrong you are Tim.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:53:46 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

He is moral, political and intellectual scum.

So is Mccain except for the intellectual part.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
He is moral, political and intellectual scum.

So is Mccain except for the intellectual part.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618

It is not McCain you should worry about...as long as he is alive.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

He is moral, political and intellectual scum.

So is Mccain except for the intellectual part.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618

Stipulated. You'll notice that I've have not defended McCain
a single time in this thread. He is slightly better as a
Presidential choice than Obama, but not by much.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
I think he's having himself some fun.
Because there is NO way he can be serious.

It really is funny though. Push one button and he dances like a marionette
for five minutes. Now he's trotting out the black side of his family tree.

Only because I was accused of being racist for opposing Obama.

If he really does have some black relatives that do know him, I'm sure
they're aghast at being drawn into Tim's raving. I can just see them saying
to themselves, "God, Tim's involved me in this, where do I hide, where do I
hide?"

Actually, I am loved by all who know me. Chicks dig me, men want to
be me, my enemies fear me so they talk trash 'cuz they can't keep up.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 14, 10:05*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Since you can't
defend these ideas you have to attack the person demolishing them.
So has it ever been.

And what the hell is it that you do? Snarky name-calling,
condescending rhetoric, and an hauteur illusion of superiority,
unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem and the trait of displaying
arrogance by patronizing those considered inferior.
You, sir, are a pompous ass. And yet, you sound hollow.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 14, 10:44*pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:05*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Since you can't
defend these ideas you have to attack the person demolishing them.
So has it ever been.

And what the hell is it that you do? Snarky name-calling,
condescending rhetoric, and an hauteur illusion of superiority,
unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem and the trait of displaying
arrogance by patronizing those considered inferior.
You, sir, are a pompous ass. And yet, you sound hollow.

Oh, I forgot to mention that you win the thread. Congratulations.
I have better things to do and I no longer find you entertaining, Tim.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
I think he's having himself some fun.
Because there is NO way he can be serious.
It really is funny though. Push one button and he dances like a marionette
for five minutes. Now he's trotting out the black side of his family tree.

Only because I was accused of being racist for opposing Obama.

You are a liar.

I am living in reality. You intimated my objecting to Saint Barak
was because I object to his blackness. You are dead wrong.
I can - with very minor effort - produce multiple racist references
on your part to the hated 'money lenders'. It is your racism
and group worship that blinds you.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:44 pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:05 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Since you can't
defend these ideas you have to attack the person demolishing them.
So has it ever been.

And what the hell is it that you do? Snarky name-calling,
condescending rhetoric, and an hauteur illusion of superiority,
unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem and the trait of displaying
arrogance by patronizing those considered inferior.
You, sir, are a pompous ass. And yet, you sound hollow.

Oh, I forgot to mention that you win the thread. Congratulations.
I have better things to do and I no longer find you entertaining, Tim.

At least you are ever gracious in your losses...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Actually, I am loved by all who know me. Chicks dig me, men want to
be me, my enemies fear me so they talk trash 'cuz they can't keep up.

Yet, here you are wasting time all your time on the internet. I'd take your
comment at an attempt at humour, but if you do have any, it's buried too
deep to get out.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Actually, I am loved by all who know me. Chicks dig me, men want to
be me, my enemies fear me so they talk trash 'cuz they can't keep up.

Yet, here you are wasting time all your time on the internet. I'd take your
comment at an attempt at humour, but if you do have any, it's buried too
deep to get out.

I only takes mere seconds for me to post on the internet. YMMV.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Blanchard wrote:

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

... his work to defeat a bill to prevent infanticide ...

Isn't English a wonderful language? Someone on the other side of that
issue might have said "his work to defend legal and safe abortions instead
of coat hangers" to describe the very same actions :-).

What else would you call leaving a born-alive infant left to die in a
closet after a "botched" abortion? That was the subject of the
legislation. That legislation was brought into consideration because these
situations actually happened. You can call it what you want, but the fact
that the victim of that "legal and safe abortion" could have survived had
medical care been given doesn't leave a whole lot of wiggle room to call it
anything other than infanticide.

It seems there's red English and blue English.

Yeah, I know, the ugliness of the truth hurts that feel-good feeling about
the "right to choose", doesn't it?

Not to mention real English from across the pond :-).