Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

... his work to defeat a bill to prevent infanticide ...

Isn't English a wonderful language? Someone on the other side of that
issue might have said "his work to defend legal and safe abortions instead
of coat hangers" to describe the very same actions :-).

It seems there's red English and blue English.

Not to mention real English from across the pond :-).

What is the proper language to describe:

Babies that survived abortion attempts were put into a closet
to die. (This is not hyperbole nor is it in dispute. It was
reported and verfied some time ago.) When this was reported to
Obama in his capacity as a state legislator, his response was
more-or-less, "so what, its not my problem". Yes, yes, I know
there are more nuances to this - that other laws were in place
and so forth. But he essentially treated it as not much of an
issue. I guess it isn't ... if you're not that baby.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/