Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Upscale wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
I think he's having himself some fun.
Because there is NO way he can be serious.

It really is funny though. Push one button and he dances like a marionette
for five minutes. Now he's trotting out the black side of his family tree.

Only because I was accused of being racist for opposing Obama.

If he really does have some black relatives that do know him, I'm sure
they're aghast at being drawn into Tim's raving. I can just see them saying
to themselves, "God, Tim's involved me in this, where do I hide, where do I
hide?"

Actually, I am loved by all who know me. Chicks dig me, men want to
be me, my enemies fear me so they talk trash 'cuz they can't keep up.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/