Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Upscale wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
...a family member is getting desperate too?
I also didn't know this was about collecting or giving away points.

It's not, but since he's a troll with a good measure of loony tune thrown
in, it's the only way he can keep count. Everybody else is evil and he's the
only sane person here. That by itself should answer all questions.

Oh no, there are many sane people here. Witnessed by the fact that
others have taken on the quivering Obama fanboyz. Witnessed also by
some very kind applause I've received privately for daring to stare
down you villagers with torches who hate having your sacred cows
skewered.

I'm also not a troll. I defy you to find any example of these
political threads I've started - at least in a very, very, very long
time. That would be the purview of the aforementioned Villagers With
Torches. But I will not stand by and let the middenheap of ideas you
represent go unanswered. But I understand you more than you realize. I
know you have no credible defense for your bad ideas. Since you can't
defend these ideas you have to attack the person demolishing them.
So has it ever been.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/