Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

On Oct 14, 12:28*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
jo4hn wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

... his work to defeat a bill to prevent infanticide ...

Isn't English a wonderful language? *Someone on the other side of that
issue might have said "his work to defend legal and safe abortions
instead
of coat hangers" to describe the very same actions :-).

It seems there's red English and blue English.

Not to mention real English from across the pond :-).

And anyway, infanticide is the killing of infants or newborn children.
Abortion is abortion. *Sometimes I find myself making excuses for Mark,
Tim, and a few others that are a small part of my life. *They live lives
in the area between "quiet desperation" (HDT) and "fear and trembling"
(SK). *To them, the Zen of any situation must be smothered in verbiage
slanted to prove their point.

Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by
itself. *Think.
* * jo4hn

I hope you find great peace knowing that your favored candidate thinks
that letting babies that survived and abortion attempt die alone in
a closet isn't much of an issue.

My, my, you guys are getting desperate. (Pssst.. did you know he's
shhhh... black??? shhhhh)