Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

On Oct 14, 9:57*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 14, 10:26 pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

...a family member is getting desperate too?
I also didn't know this was about collecting or giving away points.

It's not, but since he's a troll with a good measure of loony tune thrown
in, it's the only way he can keep count. Everybody else is evil and he's the
only sane person here. That by itself should answer all questions.

I think he's having himself some fun.
Because there is NO way he can be serious.

It's terrible when your vicious little racist stereotypes get
exploded, isn't it Robbo? No doubt you'll manage to work in your
hatred of the "money lenders" next, as is your vile custom. You remain
a prisoner of the group mentality.

You cannot grasp the discourse of individuals nor can you debate any
point without sooner or later (sooner mostly) diving into the "which
group are you talking about" sewer. I despise Obama for *his* ideas
and behavior. His group membership is irrelevant to me and always will
be. His is a nauseating attack on Lady Liberty with willing knaves,
fools, and court jesters supporting him. In this case, he seems to
also have found the villagers with torches to support for him as well.

P.S. I really do have a family member of very dark color - African
* * *and South Indian I'm told. *I really do think this person is
* * *a terrific asset to my family. *I never once thought of this
* * *person as someone to collect to maintain my sensitivity
* * *bona fides or to otherwise parade around to show how inclusive
* * *I am. *I just like this person. *Too bad you can't get past
* * *your prejudice and 2nd grade giggling rhetoric to construct
* * *an adult thought in this regard. *You are far worse for failing
* * *to do so ...

--
Tim Daneliuk * *

Again. A blatant display of how wrong you are Tim.