Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Nothing is more important

Nothing is more important than the family's jewels.
Protect them with the revolutionary new "Pecker Locker ®"
I will custom make one to fit your family jewels.
Made of welded one quarter inch thick durable steel diamond plate and
secured with a super hard Master Lock. You'll always be safe from
unwanted women trying to get your most prized tool. Remember, SAFETY
FIRST.

Prices start at only $299.99 for the basic no-frills model, or I can
add lots of bells and whistles if you want to get the most fun and
protection. We are not a large business. I make these in my home
garage for special clients such as yourself.

For more information, email me.
To order, send me an email along with payment. You will be required
to meet me in person, in the comfort of my own garage, so I can
personally measure your family jewels to insure proper fit.

If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, please unlock
your "Pecker Locker ®" and contact your doctor immediately.

Master Boinker
Welder Artist and Purveyor of Pecker Security
© 2007

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

On a humor scale, a -1.

OT but very important to us all no spam Woodworking 663 July 12th 05 04:12 AM
I want to ask you the most important Dave Metalworking 1 May 25th 05 03:47 PM
What is the most important Ray Sandusky Woodturning 34 November 17th 04 01:47 AM
Important! Jack Electronics Repair 4 October 24th 03 08:01 PM
Important Tip Jim Stewart Metalworking 2 September 14th 03 06:11 AM