Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

jo4hn wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:48:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

... his work to defeat a bill to prevent infanticide ...

Isn't English a wonderful language? Someone on the other side of that
issue might have said "his work to defend legal and safe abortions
instead
of coat hangers" to describe the very same actions :-).

It seems there's red English and blue English.

Not to mention real English from across the pond :-).

And anyway, infanticide is the killing of infants or newborn children.
Abortion is abortion. Sometimes I find myself making excuses for Mark,
Tim, and a few others that are a small part of my life. They live lives
in the area between "quiet desperation" (HDT) and "fear and trembling"
(SK). To them, the Zen of any situation must be smothered in verbiage
slanted to prove their point.

Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by
itself. Think.
jo4hn

I hope you find great peace knowing that your favored candidate thinks
that letting babies that survived and abortion attempt die alone in
a closet isn't much of an issue.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/