Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OOTT://In case it is important to you.

Charlie Self wrote:
On Oct 13, 10:52 pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:26:02 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:
... its replacement with a marxist government.
I vote that referring to liberals as Marxists be greeted with the same
derision as referring to conservatives as Hitlerian.

Given that you clipped out the context, you aren't helping your cause.
Bill Ayers has said exactly those words -- so in reality,that statement of
simple fact would be the same as someone making such a representation of a
member of the new nazi party as being hitlarian. Ayers has never
repudiated his stance and is using his position as an educator to
indoctrinate those who are so unfortunate as to come under his influence
into that ideology.

Or so you believe. Ayers is a non-entity outside of his home area, and
always has been. His radical activities took place when Obama was 8
years old, Obama has denounced those activities, and that's it, IMO.

At one point or another in my life, I've associated with people who
turned out to be one helluva lot worse than Ayers ever dreamed of
being. I certainly wouldn't then, or now, care to have my thoughts
confused with theirs, nor my actions. Obama's PROVEN association with
Ayers extends no further than a few committees and a fund raiser at
Ayers' home, at a time when Obama may or may not have known about
Ayers' earlier activites. I don't know. You claim you do. Let's see
some citations, and not nonsense from political sites.

Translation:

Hi, my name is Barak Obama. Oh ... you're the Mad Bomber from the
1960s? Your group bombed the Pentagon? No worries, I'd *love*
to hang out with you, get your political endorsement and support.
After all, that was then and this is now ... what's a little
bombing between friends. By the way, have you met my spiritual
advisor and mentor, Rev. Wright. You and he share a similar view
of the US and its role in history - you'll get along famously.
Incidently, I know this guy named Tony Rezko that has major
clout down at city hall and in the state capitol. He got me
a great deal on a house - an unbelievable one, actually - I'll
bet he'd be happy to work something out for you. OK, Bill, now
let's make sure *your* "educational programs" get funded - they're
way more important than math, science, and reading ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/